Missouri Rollcall

Just saw a few snowflakes on my trip to the grocery store. Ugh! Mother Nature is SUCH a tease!!!! Can we have Monday's weather back please?
 
Looking for real hookup in mid missouri

Live in mid Missouri close to Columbia. Looking for real hookup with men, women, or couples. I can usually get away durring the daytime. I am 56, 6' 245lbs. Willing to discuss anything with the right person or couple. Send me a PM with your desires and lets make this happen. Willing to travel but cannot host as I am married. Descresion a must.
 
MWM 58 - St. Louis

Hi. Fit and attractive, straight MWM, 58, with an interest in email, chat and possible meeting. I'm an intelligent professional who would like to explore play in its many varieties. A fascination with sensual massage and toys would be a bonus. You're too kinky? Maybe not. ;)
 
Just thought I'd peek in and give a little wave to my neighbors.

Anyone else stay out as long as possible to soak up that beautiful spring weather today?

I was out all day working in the yard and then Bar-B-Q., Best day around these parts in months :)
 
That sounds good! It really was a beautiful day,
I could have done with a little less wind though, nearly knocked me over when I first got out!
I spent the day doing some shopping, mostly walking around and looking, but it was definitely nice to be out of the house in the sunshine!

I was so focused on the light I didn't let the wind bother me. It was just so nice to be outside for a change and not be freezing
 
Agreed!
I saw the clouds building up and actually hoped we'd get a thunderstorm tonight because it's actually nice enough out that I could open my windows and listen to the thunder and smell that sweet spring rain :)

I love the smell of rain, as long as it's a warm one, which I haven't seen much of in the past few months
 
Back
Top