A Husband's Release

scruffyjay

Really Experienced
Marriage is a crazy thing. Can be the best thing at sometimes, and the most frustrating part of your life at others. One thing I've realized is that it takes effort to make it work!

I'm here for fun, with a don't ask don't tell type of approval from wifey. Sex is a big part of my daily life, and not so much hers... So I'm here for fun and to keep my urges satisfied, we'll see what happens.

First pictures are from this morning, I like teasing and prolonged pleasure... a couple things that might show through in this thread.

Picture Index…

Bulge
In Need
In More Need
Losing Control
Shadow
Ride Me
Black and White
Black and White 2
Body Shot
Body 2
Beckham 4
Av Picture
Point of View
Point of View 2
Point of View 3
Morning
Afternoon

Attachments

• Morning1.jpg
    Morning1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 5,432
Last edited:
I'll work on showing more... I tend to get distracted when I'm on here... and before I know it an hour has gone by. I need someone keeping me on track!

I'll work on showing more... I tend to get distracted when I'm on here... and before I know it an hour has gone by. I need someone keeping me on track!

I know what you mean!! Do your best to stay focused! :)

I know what you mean!! Do your best to stay focused! :)

You're not helping, haha. It took me a long time to get through your thread, and I'm so turned on by those long legs and that tight ass I'm thinking about taking a second look to see if I missed anything.

You're not helping, haha. It took me a long time to get through your thread, and I'm so turned on by those long legs and that tight ass I'm thinking about taking a second look to see if I missed anything.

It never hurts to go back and take a second look :) ... you never know, you might enjoy it ... and it might inspire you to post some more pics ;)

It never hurts to go back and take a second look :) ... you never know, you might enjoy it ... and it might inspire you to post some more pics ;)

If I posted pictures showing the inspiration you've given me, I would not be holding true to starting off slow and Teasing... Even if I put the sweat pants back on, haha

Dude I'm right there with you...on all accounts of everything you have written...
Not to mention Firecracker is certainly a hottie!

Marriage is a crazy thing. Can be the best thing at sometimes, and the most frustrating part of your life at others. One thing I've realized is that it takes effort to make it work!

I'm here for fun, with a don't ask don't tell type of approval from little wifey. Sex is a big part of my daily life, and not so much hers... So I'm here for fun and to keep my urges satisfied, we'll see what happens.

First pictures are from this morning, I like teasing and prolonged pleasure... a couple things that might show through in this thread.

You are teasing and sexy! More!! ;)

Dude I'm right there with you...on all accounts of everything you have written...
Not to mention Firecracker is certainly a hottie!

Its good to know that there are others out there who can relate. Any advice, or stories that worked out well for you? With your wife, or with other women...

You are teasing and sexy! More!! ;)

Teasing for me is such a turn on, but I agree I always want more too, and I tend to get a bit bossy if I'm not getting what I want. I'll see what I can do to get some more pictures up soon.

I'm at the office, and didn't think that a teasing picture in my work clothes would be able to show you how turned on I am this afternoon... I've had a couple meetings with very attractive women trying to impress me, but know I have to contain myself!

OFFICE NEEDS

Love what i am seeing already... ;)

I'm glad you like what you're seeing. I have to admit, I thought your av picture looked familiar. You posted in the hand bra thread and I can't tell you how much your pictures turned me on. It makes me want to ask you what you'd like to see next of me... I'd do a lot to try and impress you, thanks for the post.

I'm glad you like what you're seeing. I have to admit, I thought your av picture looked familiar. You posted in the hand bra thread and I can't tell you how much your pictures turned me on. It makes me want to ask you what you'd like to see next of me... I'd do a lot to try and impress you, thanks for the post.

Aw you are so kind! I would actually love to see more of... everything! Seriously, I would be a happy girl with whatever you wanted to show us.

But I am a sucker for work clothes... and cock of course ;)

Another late afternoon at work, I sent one of these to my wife, and am still waiting for a response... I'm wondering if I share with the women here, I might not have to wait as long to hear what someone thinks?!

Attachments

• Office1.jpg
    Office1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,104
  • Office2.jpg
    Office2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Office3.jpg
    Office3.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,629
Maybe she's having a hard time recovering while she's at work... A predicament that I am familiar with at the moment.... Especially because of that last picture. :kiss:

Maybe she's having a hard time recovering while she's at work... A predicament that I am familiar with at the moment.... Especially because of that last picture. :kiss:

I'd like to work in your office Vix. I'd be in a state of perpetual arousal, a work environment I think I would thrive in!

I'd like to work in your office Vix. I'd be in a state of perpetual arousal, a work environment I think I would thrive in!

I'm not sure that the boss would see it the same way... with all of our trips to the bathroom (alone and together) and just general staring and drooling ;)

Wow you look good..
Thank you AK.... I went through your thread, and first want to say congratulations on your now 1 year old! I might have a SMALL impregnation fantasy... haha Your tits look amazing btw.

I'm not sure that the boss would see it the same way... with all of our trips to the bathroom (alone and together) and just general staring and drooling ;)

I'm imagining it now, me getting to work early sitting at my desk, wondering what sexy little outfit your going to be wearing today... and wondering if it's something that I can easily slip you out of if we get a chance to sneak away!!

HOT HOT HOT!!! Now I am hot too...
I'm glad your feelin hot hot hot, I'm picturing you dancing on a beach in a bikini telling me this for some reason, lol.

Thank you AK.... I went through your thread, and first want to say congratulations on your now 1 year old! I might have a SMALL impregnation fantasy... haha Your tits look amazing btw.

Thanks!

I have actually been considering posting a picture or two of my preggo self, I have had a lot of requests.

Very sweet of you to say such nice things about my tits :)

Back