Who's Awake?

HarryHill

Hairy fucker
I made a bastard form of a sonnet and used it in some challenge last year anyone give me a clue where to look?

I made a bastard form of a sonnet and used it in some challenge last year anyone give me a clue where to look?

I'm awake! :)

Do you remember any of the poem? If you do an advanced search and put in (for example) the first line of your poem, and then make sure you select to search entire posts and not just thread titles, you should be able to find it. Just click on Search and at the bottom, you'll see advanced search. You could also use a phrase from the poem and do the advanced search, though that might bring up more stuff to wade through. Sometimes I get lucky with searches here, sometimes not, but if you know a whole line you should be in pretty good shape.

I'm awake! :)

Do you remember any of the poem? If you do an advanced search and put in (for example) the first line of your poem, and then make sure you select to search entire posts and not just thread titles, you should be able to find it. Just click on Search and at the bottom, you'll see advanced search. You could also use a phrase from the poem and do the advanced search, though that might bring up more stuff to wade through. Sometimes I get lucky with searches here, sometimes not, but if you know a whole line you should be in pretty good shape.
bless you Angie :rose: can I just use the title line? I'm thinking yes, going to try :)

Harry said:
Who's Awake?

Shut it, Hill. Some of us are still sleeping.
Better records of shit, you should be keeping
Here's something for you; it's notta sonnet
You can go ahead, sit and spin upon it

April is scarily close. I'm with Annie, watching out for the owls....
Time is passing much too fast for me.
close to delivering? no idea what the gestation is for a giraffe, saw two bulls fighting on BBCA, tough fuckers :eek:

Back