Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

You're picking the right time of year if you're doing it soon.. fall is awesome here!
Wont be moving until next summer. But, when I visited last fall I got so see fall colors for the first time, so it's another reason to be terribly excited.
I feel beautiful. Bruised and sore in all the right places. Free now, because so many tears were shed. The good kind. The kind that makes me feel free, unburdened, renewed. As I lay in the dark, listening to his soft slumber, I am thankful...best birthday ever. All because of him.

And tomorrow? Tomorrow I will write as I lay on my stomach, smiling because somehow, he knows how to take me to that place, tear me down, and put me back together again.
-smiles- Sounds like a good birthday, Deeva.
 
Now I know what it feels like to be an insomniac. I empathize with anyone who suffers from this on a regular basis. At least I was productive during my time spent awake.
 
Hugs Brit and Belvino

Sorry you guys had a rough night too!

Thinking: I should really start packing.

Crawls back into bed with a jar of Nutella and a big spoon.
 
Hugs Brit and Belvino

Sorry you guys had a rough night too!

Thinking: I should really start packing.

Crawls back into bed with a jar of Nutella and a big spoon.

Perhaps we all caught some bug? Hmm...

That nutella sounds awfully yummy right now.
 
The fact that I can push a few buttons on my computer, and cooked, hot, ready-to-eat Chinese food just shows up at my door a few minutes later is like magic. A special, awesome kind of magic.
 
Hmmmm Chinese . . . craving that now, actually. Sounds like the perfect addition to my diet of coffee and Nutella today. Should I, should I not?

*picks up phone*

No regrets.
 
LT: God, that was good.

F: Full and relaxed after that gorgeous cheeseburger.

D: Feeling inspired to write.
 
I'm falling into temptation with all this talk of food. Must resist the urge to binge on junk food.
 
I seem to have lost my motivation and creativity today. If anyone should find it, please return it asap.

Thanks!

sighs

:(
 
LT ~ Today sucked, in every possible way. Far too much went wrong for one little family. :(

Feeling ~ Lucky. In spite of all the crap, we made it home in one piece in the end and I have awesome friends who've helped put a smile back on my face. :heart:

Doing ~ Going to bed. The sooner today ends, the sooner tomorrow can start.
 
Worst part about writing is typing it up.....I wish the words my pen makes would magically appear in my hard drive...
 
Worst part about writing is typing it up.....I wish the words my pen makes would magically appear in my hard drive...
Phil-Modern-Family-Point-and-Thumbs-Up.gif

What she said...
 
Spent the last four hours reading when I should have been sleeping.

*sighs*

I should find a less interesting book. Not one that holds my attention for four hundred pages.
 
Sounds good! I just finished The Stand and now on Jurassic Park (audiobook) and The Wise Man's Fear (paperback). Not at the same time obviously.
 
Is it weird that I wonder what some of my coworkers sound like when they're having an orgasm? I feel like it's weird... but I'm curious nonetheless.
 
Back
Top