couple looking for fun

Bucknutt

Experienced
couple looking for fun in ohio

Hi we are a married couple in our 30's, this is our first post and we hope you enjoy my picture. looking for fun guys and girls to get to know.Love to hear your comments on picture thanks

Last edited:
Very nice...welcome to Lit, what else do you like to do here?

Hi we are a married couple in our 30's, this is our first post and we hope you enjoy my picture. looking for fun guys and girls to get to know.Love to hear your comments on picture thanks

Very nice I would love to see more of her.

I'm en route home, and liking what I see so far! You are blessed with a great pair of breasts

Wow, great tits.

Wow very nice start.

Very sexy start! We are a couple also enjoying the site welcome an have fun:kiss:J

Your wife has very good titties, I'd enjoy rubbing my own tits against hers

Back