care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey:

The ex sent me a message that basically sums up as/implies "I miss you and I screwed up."

Worth replying to or not?

Well, you could answer, "yes, you did. I agree.":D
Seriously, that is a question only you can answer. Too many variables for the peanut gallery.
 
What makes you think

Survey:

The ex sent me a message that basically sums up as/implies "I miss you and I screwed up."

Worth replying to or not?

What makes you think that he won't screw up again? More importantly, the next time he says "I love you,' will he mean it?

Tough call either way
 
Survey:

The ex sent me a message that basically sums up as/implies "I miss you and I screwed up."

Worth replying to or not?

You should have all of us reply to him since we all knew he screwed up weeks ago.

In all seriousness, though, I'd do whatever feels right. I don't think there's a correct answer here, it's all on how you feel. If it's better to just let it drop, let it drop.
 
Survey:

The ex sent me a message that basically sums up as/implies "I miss you and I screwed up."

Worth replying to or not?

99% of the time, getting back with an ex is a major league bad idea. I've watched friends do it before, and it just gets messier and messier, and screws with your head even more when/if it fails again.

But I know as well as anyone that it's not what you think, really... it's what you feel that'll win out.

I hope your feelings lead you the right way. Regardless of what that means.
 
Survey:

The ex sent me a message that basically sums up as/implies "I miss you and I screwed up."

Worth replying to or not?



No question there is no easy answer.

Are you willing to forgive him?

How bad was what he did or said when you broke up?

You are an exceptionally sexy and beautiful woman. Does he want to get back together just to enjoy sex with you? (I bet you are incredible in that department.)

Do you think you can trust him?

Do you want this relationship to last for a lifetime or is this just for fun?

Will the relationship last for a lifetime?

The important point is "What is best for you?"
 
Survey:

The ex sent me a message that basically sums up as/implies "I miss you and I screwed up."

Worth replying to or not?
Only you know what your heart wants and needs. There's a lot of good advice here but .... my philosopny is: Fool me once...shame on you!! Fool me twice...shame on me Take time to make the decision. :rose:
 
Gorgeous

You are a lovely lovely lady.

And like others said, would need to know a lot more information before telling you how to reply to the ex. But in short... if you left him, you likely did it for a good reason and don't need to look back. Move forward in life!

(if I was the ex, I'd be trying to convince you otherwise, of course.)
 
You are a lovely lovely lady.

And like others said, would need to know a lot more information before telling you how to reply to the ex. But in short... if you left him, you likely did it for a good reason and don't need to look back. Move forward in life!

(if I was the ex, I'd be trying to convince you otherwise, of course.)

I didn't leave him, he left me, and then realized that was a mistake
 
How's the soul searching going? Nobody here knows what happened or what your relationship was like but they do all want whats best for you and you derserve to be treated right. Hope whatever you decide ends up with you being happy.
 
I am sure you can tell from the number of responses how much your "fans" on Lit care for and are interested in your best interests.

When someone hurts you it is difficult to forgive them easily. I am not saying this man abused you, just hurt you by leaving, but we see stories of women that are abused and return. Their husband/boy friend plead for forgiveness and SWEAR they will never do it again. Yet, they make the same mistake again and ask for forgiveness.

The only person that can make the decision whether it is the right or wrong one is you.

We will support you because we enjoy your "company" on Lit.

Best of luck in your decision.
 
Survey:

The ex sent me a message that basically sums up as/implies "I miss you and I screwed up."

Worth replying to or not?

Not worth it. He messed up, his loss. That simple. Exes are exes for a reason... Also, your latest pics are as beautiful as ever :rose:
 
Disappointed

What the fuck !! Here, I thought I would be staring at some shapely boobs and well curved ass...and all I saw are blank thumbnails....ahh lit, u betrayed the emotions of my hard on !!
 
Hope you're training hard and life is keeping you busy and happy. Missing you here at lit.
 
hope all is well in your world. Hope to see you back posting soon with good news of training and life.
 
When it comes to the ex, look at what your relationship was with him, if he gave you what you wanted, if you actually missed it or not. Then look at why he left you, the reasons, the purpose. Basically judge if your better off without him or not or if he's just crawling back to you if something else didn't work out for him. If so would he do that again.

Basically you got to think of your own happiness, you got to do what is best for YOU, what is right for YOU and what makes things good for YOU.

Essentially don't be pressured into anything and do what you believe should be the proper move. Whatever you choose make sure it's the right call for yourself above all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top