Spiro and the Elven Princess (Closed for Virgininneed)

As she moaned and cried out and it seemed her leg twitched involuntarily from the sensation and he teased the brush hard and then softer against the sensitive skin.

Removing the brush from her leg, he swept the bristles across her body, starting from shoulder and pressing it down onto her chest, breast, over her navel, and letting it tickle down over her underwear and onto her pubis before loitering it near her clitoris and swiftly pulling it away.

The brush let subtly red marks on the aroused skin, and her stomach and chest seemed to have flushed a shade of pink. He again pressed the brush to her shoulder and repeated the path over her modest hills, across the plains of her midsection, and stopping just shy of the nub to her valley. Again he repeated this motion, her body reddening under the bristles.

The teasing seemed to be melting her before his eyes, and he dropped the brush to the bed as he picked up the feather wand.
 
She yelped as he quickly moved the brush from her shoulder to her groin. She squirmed a little, though she was obviously trying hard to control her body's reactiom. It hurt but it felt good too. Althea crid out with each swipe of the brush, her body reacting even when she remained stil. When he finished and picked up the wand she lay limp, panting softly. When the brush touched her clitoris, she felt something she'd never felt before.

Her nipples were hard and she was noticibely moist. She wanted him more than ever, but she lay still like she had been instructed to do.
 
“Try to remain still and calm, but I will not look unfavourably if you are unable to control yourself now,” he said with a sinister smile.

Realizing that she was getting hot from the sensation of being touched, Spiro decided he needed to give her a release. Though he wasn’t sure she was ready for sexual liberation, he found a new determination to make her laugh out against the feather wand. He wanted to make her laugh until it hurt and until her muscles could stand it no longer.

He rubbed the feather along the centre of her body, again letting it tickle briefly tickle her panties. Then he held her ankle down with one hand and with the other tickled the bottom of her foot with the feather. She reacted and he switched feet. Soon he was bouncing the feather back and forth between the bottoms of her feet.

Releasing her ankle he reached up and used the tips of his finger to tickle the soft skin under her arm and relentlessly continued to assault her feet with the feather.
 
“Try to remain still and calm, but I will not look unfavourably if you are unable to control yourself now,” As he smiled down at her, she couldn't help but smile back. She guessed what he was about to do, but she decided to try and not laugh.

She bit her lip as the feather went over her body. As he grabbed her ankle, she saw what he was going to do. She tried not to laugh, but it was difficult. Eventually she just started laughing. Her laugh was bright and musical, a pretty kind of sound. She giggled uncontrollably even as she tried to stop it.

Then he was tickling her armpit and her foot, and she laughed so hard she was crying. She squirmed, kicking a little, but not to hurt him. "Oh god!" She kept laughinng even when it started to hurt.
 
Her laugh warmed his heart and he had to resist the urge to giggle as well. As she kicked and writhed at his touch, he struggled to maintain his complex motions of feathering her feet while simultaneously tickling her underarm.

Letting go of the feather and letting it drop to the ground, he concentrated his efforts solely on his fingertips. Struggling to contain himself and enjoying her laughing torment, he ruthlessly gyrated his fingers, forcing her down with his weight when she squirmed away from his fingers.

Tears flowed down her cheeks, but her laughter seemed sweet and not yet forced.

Finally he released her.
 
Althea gasped as he got on top of her, forcing her down and tickled her ruthlessly. She smiled even as she cried from laughing so hard. She was helpless as he tortured her with his fingers. She was enjoying herself, having fun even. When he let her go, she was somewhat sad that it was over.

She sat up, grinning, a real, big smile, something she hadn't been able to do for a long time. She looked up at him happily, and before she could stop herself, she kissed him, a long, sweet kiss.
 
Pressing his lips back against hers, she teased his lips and he waited for her to release him. She had captured him in a spell, magic or not, and he was surprised by his lack of self control. As the kiss ended he held her side, his thumb resting belong her breast and stared deeply into her green eyes. He could tell that her fondness was growing.

He considered again taking her right then and there. It would be only a couple of swift movements and he could whip out his already hard cock, pull her panties to the side and ravage her. Yet he knew that wouldn’t be right. She was a virgin, his new servant, and the daughter and heir to an elf king.

Letting his hand wander across her cheek, he gently stroked her large ear and allowed his fingers to comb through her hair.
 
She pulled back and smiled up at him, her hands touching his chest as his hand stayed on her side. She moaned softly as his thumb touched her breast. She felt like she was seeing a completely new side of him.

She closed her eyes as he touched her cheek before moving his hand to her ear and hair. Althea rested her head on his chest, her body relaxing. She liked the way he touched her. She loved the warmth of his skin. As his hand brushed the bruise on her forehead though, she winced in pain. But she ignored it, enjoying the moment.
 
He shouldn’t have let her kiss him. She shouldn’t have done it. Spiro could decide if he should punish her for acting without waiting for his order, or if he should reward for demonstrating her obedience. Besides, didn’t he want her to kiss him? Was he hard and ready and wanting her open herself up to his lust? Wasn’t it him that tempted her sexuality, him that mounted her, him that caressed her near naked body?

He sat up and looked away from Althea as he considered what to do next. Could he really punish her for showing such devotion to pleasing him? Still, he could not have her acting out on her impulses. He decided to sleep on it, and decide what to do about it in the morning. Now, he had to focus on driving home the lesson. He stood and collected the tickle devices, recalling that he had forgotten to use the wire device but deeming it unnecessary.

“You have completed your first lesson my servant. Tell me, what did you learn? What in particular did you like?” he let his eyes go cold, erasing all affection and kindness.
 
She watched as Spiro sat up and turned away frim her and her heart sank. Did he not want her? Was she not good? She thought he felt something for her, but maybe it was nothing. Seeing his reaction hurt her. Now it felt like he was toying with her mind. Carressing her and then turning away when she kissed him, being kind to her but then bursting into fits of rage. She had no clue how to respond to it. She watched, trying to hide her feellings as he stood.

“You have completed your first lesson my servant. Tell me, what did you learn? What in particular did you like?” Nothing. His face was completely blank.

"I learned how to control my body. I liked all of it, especially with the feather," she said blushing. There were so many other things she wanted to say, but was too scared to, scared that he wouldn't feel the same. I loved the feel of your hands on my skin. I loved how gentle you were. I loved kissing you. I want to do it again. But the words were left unspken
 
"You performed very well and your discipline was admirable. Now a summoner will take you for dinner, we are finished for tonight. In the morning we will meet again and discuss the next steps in your training. Get some rest, tomorrow will be another long day." he said and left the room.

He motioned for a summoner and indicated his orders. Then, seeing the servant girl from the morning, he called to her to bring some meat and wine to his private quarters. She bowed her head and quickly scurried off towards the kitchen.

Frustrated and horny, he swung open the door to his room and found his courtesan and her handmaid waiting. Looking at the young woman before him, his mind instantly went back to the little virgin elf he had abandoned in her room. He wanted to have her and love her, and to let her feel all of his affection, but he knew that she was merely a servant, and before that a prisoner of war. Wondering for a minute about her magical powers and again considering that he may be under some type of spell, he scrunched his face and dismissed the idea.

The courtesan knelt down before him, and by his command began to stroke his cock through his trousers. He was already stiff, and with care she released from his pants. Stroking with purpose, she smiled up at him and moaned erotically.

With a curt gesture he ordered the handmaid to strip as she watched from the corner, and with a tentative reluctance she slowly complied. The courtesan put her mouth on Lord Spiro's cock and began to demonstrate her talents. Spiro tried to let the courtesan and maid take his mind of Althea, but all he could envision when he looked at the embarrassed maid across the room was Althea in her bra and panties, her ears, her hair, and her lips.

As the courtesan continued to work, he neared his climax and the relief he most desperately needed. Suddenly the door opened and the servant girl entered with his food. The sound startled him and he immediately lost his climax. The courtesan tightened her lips and pulled faster, but it was no use. He pulled his cock roughly from her mouth and walked over to the servant girl.

"Close the door," he said gently and watched as the servant complied, "You have embarrassed me for the last time today! You stupid fucking bitch!" his face flushed red with fury. He pushed the courtesan aside with one hand and she fell to ground. With a flash, he clutched a hold of a handful of the servant girls hair and dragged her towards him. In her panic, she dropped the plate and wine on the floor.

As Spiro pulled her close, he noticed her still red cheek from being rubbed against the floor that morning. He pulled her ear to his mouth and whispered, "You've really gone and fucked up my day, now I'm going to fuck you up."

She trembled in his hand and her eyes screamed out for mercy, but her mouth was silent. Still holding her hair with one hand, he clutched her neck with the other and launched her onto the bed. As she fell face first, he hopped up behind her and swiftly pulled her panties down from below her skirt. Without wasting a second, he surged his cock deep into her pussy. She wasn't ready and screamed out from the sudden impact and pain.

He pummeled in again and again. Thrusting himself deeper and deeper, all the while holding the back of her head with hands. Violently, he pulled her hair back and she arched as his shaft went deeper, all the way to his balls. He could feel the firmness of her cervix as he bashed it with the head of his cock again and again.

She screamed again and again, and he released her hair, letting her head fall back onto the mattress. Finally nearing his orgasm, he slapped down hard on her ass cheeks and when she cried out, he did it again. As he stiffened a final time, he plunged into her now damp hole and released his seminal rage in hot waves of fury.

Finished, he pulled himself out and again snagged a handful of the girls hair. He pulled her back up to her feet as crystal clear tears fell from her cheeks and tears of a more milky tone globbed down her leg. Once on her feet, he swung the back of his knuckles and slapped them across her face. She dropped in a clump. "Get the fuck out and don't come back. I will kill you if I see you again."

She crawled from the room, leaving behind a trail of tears, blood, and cum. Spiro motioned for the courtesan and maid to join him in the bed, and he let them rub his back and chest until he slept.
 
"You performed very well and your discipline was admirable. Now a summoner will take you for dinner, we are finished for tonight. In the morning we will meet again and discuss the next steps in your training. Get some rest, tomorrow will be another long day." he said and left the room.

The summoner grinned as Spiro gave the order. He quickly went to the kitchen to bring her food, with an extra helping of his meat. The thought made him chuckle. Meanwhile, Althea put on a nightgown and climbed into bed, thinking about Spiro, wondering what was going on inside of his head. She healed te bruise on her forehead, draining her power.

Suddenly the door swung open, and her attacker entered the room, putting down the food. Immediately she tried to use magic to force him out, but she had used too much of her magic during the day. Suddenky he grabbed her by the throat and forced her down onto the floor.

Taking a rope, he tied her hands behind her and tore off her clothing. She cried and tried to break free, but he began to hit her over and over again until she stopped. Picking her up, he tossed her onto the bed and climbed ontop of her. She sobbed as he slapped her breasts roughly, biting her nipples. She screamed but he only hit her again.

The young maid wandered down the hall with her belongings, forced to return to her parents, now without any sort of income. She stopped by Althea's door to thank her when she heard the scream. Quickly she ran back to Spiro, knowing that he was closest and would get there the fastest. She knew she was risking her life, but Althea had done the same.

She opened the door. "Master Spiro, I know you told me not to return, but someone is attacking Althea!" Then she hurried away, not wanting to be in the path of his anger.
 
Springing out of bed, Spiro quickly thrust an arm into his purple velvet housecoat and spun it around his body. Running out of the room, he barely noticed the maid obediently kneeling outside the doorway, “Stay hear,” he called out to her, sprinting down the hall.

He put his fingers to lips as he moved down the corridor, and dutifully two summoners left their guard posts and follow Spiro’s pointing directions. As he neared Althea’s room he could hear the screams and muffled cries. Intermittently he could also hear the familiar smacks, cracks, and thumps of hard hands on bare skin. His fear and anger rose as he suspected that Althea was being hit.

Why wouldn’t she use her magical ability to protect herself, he wondered. As he pivoted a running leap into Althea’s chamber, he could see the unleashed summoner on top of the elven princess. Her nightgown torn to shreds scattered about the room, strands clinging to her body. Again and again the summoner slapped down on the exposed breasts of the little elf, stopping only to bite her nipples or hit her stomach or face.

Spiro could see that her hands were bound behind her back. She was defenceless. With one hand the summoner began to free himself from his pants, and he began to fondle Althea’s inner thigh as he made his move to take her maidenhead.

Suddenly the summoner was writhing on the floor beside the bed, the crunching sound of flesh being broken filling the room. Spiro was on top of him. Having lunged from the doorway, he had tackled the summoner and taken him by surprise.

The other two summoners quickly entered the room and helped subdue the attacker. Spiro let the two guards lift the man on his feet. The assailant was bleeding from his lip and eye, and he slumped in a daze from the brief thrashing Spiro had delivered.

“Hold him still,” Spiro yelled out, catching his breath, “That’s it, keep him on his feet.”

His two assistants restrained their captured fellow summoner, letting his weight fall on their shoulders. Spiro wiped his lip with the back of his hand and looked at the broken man before him, contemplating what to do with him. Limp and pathetic, the man’s penis sagged out from the front of his pants.

Selecting a brass candlestick from atop the dresser, Spiro took aim at the man’s knee and with a full forced swing connected the brass weapon to the bone. The dethroned summoner cried out as his knee shattered, the pain surging through his veins. Only then did Spiro remember Althea, and he turned and rush to her on the bed.

“Are you okay?”
 
Neither Althea nor her assailant heard the door open. Her eyes were closed as she sobbed hearing the zipper and feeling his hand on her thigh. Even if she hadn't already used too much of her magic, she wouldn't have been able to stop him. Her hands were bound and the pain made it impossible to focus.

Her eyes opened as the summoner's weight was thrown off of her. She saw Spiro on top of him, beating him like the summoner had hit her. She sat up, resting against the pillows as she watched, tears running down her cheeks.

She pulled her knees to her chest as two more men appeared and grabbed him. She was safe. She let herself relax though her body was still shaking. If Spiro hadn't come when he had... She closed her eyes, reminding herself that the summoner wouldn't hurt her anymore.

“Hold him still,” Spiro yelled out, catching his breath, “That’s it, keep him on his feet.”

She heard the sound of bones shattering and flinched, shutting her eyes until she heard Spiro's voice.

“Are you okay?” She looked up at him, her lip trembling. She was covered in bruises, her lip was bleeding, and her cheeks were stained with tears. She didn't respond, only crying against his chest. Her body was shaking as she curled up against him. The skin under the rope felt raw from struggling
 
He walked over to the bed and carefully released the knots on the rope binding her arms. With care, he pulled the edge of the blanket over and folded it around Althea's naked and beaten body.

"Put him in a cell," Spiro said to the summoners as they dragged the attackers body from the room, "I will deal with him later."

With the princess cocooned in the blanket, he picked her up in his arms and held her close to his chest. "Send a maid and the nurse," he ordered out into the hall to the gathering group of summoners and servants, then remembering the young woman servant he had abused earlier, "And send in the servant girl from down the hall. She'll be kneeling in front of my door."

The staff hurried to fulfill his orders, a maid, the nurse, and the servant girl quickly entering the room. "Draw a bath with some fresh thyme and aloe," he directed the maid, and she scurried into the bathroom. Gently rubbing Althea's face, "Gather any tools or supplies you will need to stitch her cuts or reduce swelling. She may have a broken arm or shoulder, I can't tell. Go get what you need."

"Sir, we should take her to the infirmary," the nurse instructed respectfully, "I can treat her better there."

"In time," Spiro responded, "For now she is too weak and frightened. I think she is in shock from fright, I don't want to scare her any further. For now let's sooth her wounds from here."

The nurse nodded in compliance and ran off to collect her things. Spiro pulled Althea closer and rocked her in his arms as he turned gently from side to side. His eyes fell on the kneeling servant girl. She was scared he could tell and she kept her head bowed to hide her fright.

"You have done me a great service," he said to the girl, "And after what I did to you ... " he let his voice trail off.

After a moment the maid indicated that the bath was ready. Spiro carried her into the bathroom and eased her into the bath. Then with a kiss on the forehead, he turned and left her in the care of nurse, maid, and servant girl. He sat on the bed and waited. Contemplating how he would punish the summoner responsible.
 
Last edited:
She fell against him limp as he released her arms and wrapped her in a blanket. She couldn't look at the summoner, thinking about what he did to her.

"Put in a cell," Spiro said to the summoners as they dragged the attackers body from the room, "I will deal with him later."

Althea whimpered as he picked up her small body and held her close to him. "Send a maid and the nurse," he ordered out into the hall to the gathering group of summoners and servants, then remembering the young woman servant he had abused earlier, "And send in the servant girl from down the hall. She'll be kneeling in front of my door."

"Draw a bath with some fresh thyme and aloe," She looked up at Spiro as he touched her face. She felt broken, even her spirit. But she knew she could recover, and with his arms holding her, she felt safe and happy. "Gather any tools or supplies you will need to stitch her cuts or reduce swelling. She may have a broken arm or shoulder, I can't tell. Go get what you need."

"Sir, we should take her to the infirmary," the nurse instructed respectfully, "I can treat her better there."

"In time," Spiro responded, "For now she is too weak and frightened. I think she is in shock from fright, I don't want to scare her any further. For now let's sooth her wounds from here."

Althea closed her eyes as he held her and rocked her. Her hand reached up and touched his face, trembling. She looked small and fragile in this state, weak and helpless. Her hand fell, her whole body limp. The elf cried quietly in his arms, still in shock from what had happened.

"You have done me a great service," he said to the girl, "And after what I did to you ... " he let his voice trail off.

She felt herself being lowered into hot water, soothing and comforting to her hurt body. She touched his arm, relaxing as he kissed her forehead gently. Slowly, the hand slipped from his upper arm to his wrist and hand. She closed her eyes as he left her to heal. Hands massaged her body, gently washing the cuts and working on her bruises. For the more serious injuries, the nurse had to sew them shut. She screamed in pain, but a hand carressed her, and she saw the servant. "Shh, it's okay. You're safe."

Finally, they picked her up and laid her in bed. As she went to sleep, the girl stayed by her side, watching over her
 
Spiro was unable to sleep after the attack. He paced the halls of the manor until sunrise, stopping periodically to drink some scotch and smoke a cigarette. Planning and stewing in his anger and confusion, Spiro was a whirlwind of frustration.

Unable to wait any longer, he decided at a little after sunrise that it was time to wake Althea. He hoped that she had recovered from the assault and she would be able to talk to him.

Tapping his knuckles on her door, he waited to hear if she was awake. Unable to hear through the door, he creaked the door open a crack, "Althea are you awake? It is time to wake up. How are you feeling?"
 
"Althea are you awake? It is time to wake up. How are you feeling?"

The servant rushed to the door and opened it as Althea slowly sat up. She smiled a little when she saw him. "Spiro." When he came to the bed, she hugged him and looked up at him, blinking back tears. "Thank you so much." She was happy to see him, the pain forgotten when he appeared.

The servant spoke. "Shall I go my lord?" Althea smiled at her, grateful that she had stayed in her room that nigh. She didn't want to be alone after the attack. Even with her face covered in bruises, her eyes managed to shine.
 
"No," he said looking at the girl, "I want you to stay. Althea, you seem to have a certain affinity for this girl. Last night she settled a secret debt with me." He left a long pause and stared into the girls eyes. He could see that she understood the unsaid threat and had confidence that she would not tell Althea about what he had done to her the night before.

"I think that as a princess, you should live as one, and after last night I think it would be smart to have someone with you at all times," he rubbed Althea's cheek, "Would you like this girl to be your personal maid? Of course she will still serve me first and foremost," again he let the words linger and knew she understood his darker meaning, "but she would be with you at all times. Would you like that?"
 
"No," he said looking at the girl, "I want you to stay. Althea, you seem to have a certain affinity for this girl. Last night she settled a secret debt with me." Althea watched him closely, wondering what debt he could be referring to. But she did like the girl. She was kind and caring.

"I think that as a princess, you should live as one, and after last night I think it would be smart to have someone with you at all times," As he touched her cheek gently, she closed her eyes smiling, loving the warmth of his touch. "Would you like this girl to be your personal maid? Of course she will still serve me first and foremost," again he let the words linger and knew she understood his darker meaning, "but she would be with you at all times. Would you like that?" Althea nodded, smiling at the girl. It would be nice to have a friend to talk to and be with. She had been alone so long, thrown into cages and dungeons, that she had forgotten what it was like to have a friend
 
"Okay, then the girl is your new maid," Spiro confirmed and she beamed at her new mistress, "Now about the man who attacked you last night - "

His voice dropped low and sinister, "I will have to punish him severely ... would you like to be there? I know you are still recovering from the ordeal, but well, it is my policy in this manor that any ward offended by another is entitled to execute the punishment. Would you like that?"

"Later, when you are better we will continue your training."
 
Last edited:
"Okay, then the girl is your new maid," Spiro confirmed and she beamed at her new mistress, "Now about the man who attacked you last night - "

His voice dropped low and sinister, "I will have to punish him severely ... would you like to be there? I know you are still recovering from the ordeal, but well, it is my policy in this manor that any ward offended by another is entitled to execute the punishment. Would you like that?"

She shook her head, not wanting to think about it. "I couldn't. I don't want to be anywhere near him. I don't want to see him." Elves were not violent people normally, and many would not physically punish those who offended them. She curled up against his chest, closing her eyes.

"Later, when you are better we will continue your training." She nodded, her body now relaxed, unafraid and warm to the touch.
 
Beginning to feel the familiar arousal, Spiro turned to leave, "I will leave you two to some more rest and comfort. I encourage you Althea to take full advantage of your new maid, she still has much to prove."

He walked to the door and turned back, "I almost forgot, what is your choice for the next training session? I will need some time to attend to some business, but if you are feeling better, we could begin this afternoon. After all, as I have just released one of my servants into your service, I have a certain vacancy to be filled as soon as possible." He chuckled and winked at the girls.
 
"I will leave you two to some more rest and comfort. I encourage you Althea to take full advantage of your new maid, she still has much to prove." The girl nodded, glad to be with Althea. The elf seemed nice and not as harsh as Spiro was. It would be a nice change to her life.

"I almost forgot, what is your choice for the next training session? I will need some time to attend to some business, but if you are feeling better, we could begin this afternoon. After all, as I have just released one of my servants into your service, I have a certain vacancy to be filled as soon as possible." Althea blushed a little, but smiled up at him. She had an idea, and it was something she'd done before for elf children where she lived. She enjoyed it, and had done so in several ways, through dance, song, and speech.

"Sorytelling."
 
"Good choice, I'll collect you later," he said and walked out of the room. His inability to sleep the night before was beginning to wear on him as he sauntered down the hall. No time for rest yet, he had a man to kill.

The dungeon master led the way to the cell as Spiro came for the attacker. Seeing the man in chains pleased Spiro but he was filled with spite and hungry for vengeance.

"Today you die," he said looking into the cell, "It will not be quick."

Spiro directed the dungeon master to drag the man to the torture room and assisted him in locking the man into the rack. Defiantly the man spit at the jailer, but was quickly numbed by a cleaved fist to the mouth. As the man was positioned, Lord Spiro gave the go ahead, and the dungeon master twisted a wheel and rack began to pull the mans body apart, limb from limb.

When the tension was just becoming uncomfortable, Spiro returned to the rack with hammer and swiftly swung down on each of the mans joints, shattering bones and cartilage in the ankles, knee, elbows and wrists. For good measure, he let the hammer fall on the man's testicles and signaled for the dungeon master to continue turning the wheel. The man's scream echoed throughout the dungeon and he was certain they could be heard from the Manor as well.

"Quarter turn every 5 minutes until his limbs rip from his body, then cut out his organs. Don't let him pass out."

He left the dungeon feeling rejuvenated, knowing the dungeon master would not fail him again and that all his staff would heed his wrath from the brutal punishment.

Finally at peace, he allowed himself to sleep until the mid-afternoon. After reviewing some accounts with his treasurer over an early dinner, Spiro skipped his swords play for the day and went to see if Althea was ready.

He knocked on her door, calling in, "Are you ready for your next training session? We will convene in the Library, I'll lead you there now if you are healed."
 
Back
Top