The Revival OOC (Closed for the writers of this thread)

Hopefully I can get it up tonight. It'll depend on what my hand decides to do at this point.
 
Yeah, I'm still in. My other threads are taking priority right at the moment. I am behind in every single one. I will get something going in the next couple of days. Looks like there is room to work around my lack of a bio anyway.
 
Alas, I will likely not be able to post.
You may even have to replace me in the thread.






There is a heavy winter storm.



And I...I...





goddess save me...I forgot to get milk




sobs



That storm is getting to me now too.
I got hit in the eye with a giant snowflake.

By the way I'm currently in the hopsital from the SEARING PAIN.
 
FURTHER SIGNS OF IMPENDING DOOM!!!

tumblr_inline_mhov2fUdmj1qz4rgp.png
 
does a little happy dance

Awesome!!
Soooo excited this is starting!!

:D
 
It's up. It's a little short, but the details I want are in there. Alistair is a little more crazy than I originally intended... but.. I think it will work.

She might still burn down the town. :cool:
 
Are you two going to take a couple posts to set up their interaction, or are we moving on?

I ask that not trying to press one way or the other, I just wanted to be sure on what you had in mind.
 
I actually think we could move on, otherwise we run the risk of Miranda and Ali getting lost in each other, and Vail and I are very good at that.

So... unless you want to completely open your Bibley thread with girl fucking...
 
Having finally had two minutes to read this...
that is SO not how I imagined Ali

While I can't tell from these words alone, based on our history I'm going to go with this is a good thing, because it fucks with your perception and writing of this thread.

And I love throwing a wrench in your nefarious(2!) plans.
 
*Just runs thru in a towel*
I have no idea what the fuck is going onnnnnnnnn
*Keeps running right on thru and on her merry way*
 
Back
Top