Protection (closed)

The house smells fresh and clean when you walk in and the living room is spotless. I am on the phone in the kitchen, a serious look on my face. I glance up as the two of you walk in with the food and muster up a small smile. Then I am back to the call with a sigh.

“And you’re sure nothing was taken?” I ask the person on the other end, pointing to the cabinet with plates and bowls. “Well, give me a call if you need any help. Alright. Bye.”

Hanging up the phone, I take a moment to collect myself as Molly babbles about everything that they bought at the store. “There was a break in at the office last night.” I say in a soft voice, trying not to alarm Molly in any way. “They say nothing was taken, but there were files thrown all around the room. The guard didn’t see anything.”
 
"Do you need to go down there this afternoon? If there is someone we can leave Molly with for a couple of hours, I can go with you. Was if just in your office, or was it all over?"

As Molly starts to set the Chinese on the table, I pull out the plates and utensils. Molly grabs the napkins. Sitting down, I can see you are still trying to process the information from the phone call . . .

Molly dives into her egg rolls, totally oblivious to the two of us.
 
“It was the whole office. I told them to let me know if I needed to come down there, but right now they’re just working to put the files back in order.” My stomach is tied in knots as I pick at the food before me.

“I’m not going to let this ruin our weekend. As far as I’m concerned, our plans are still going forward.” I say in a firm voice, letting you know that I’m scared but not going to let this stop me from what we have planned.

“Alan, can I have some of your chicken?” Molly asks, watching as you don’t touch your food.
 
"Of course, the chicken is very good with cashews . . . maybe I can trade some cashew chicken for an egg roll."

Finishing lunch, I clear the table as you and Molly head up to her room to do a little "pick-up and put-away". I know you want to spend part of this evening getting some things done for tomorrow. "Shall I take Molly to the video store and help her pick out a movie for her to watch tonight while we are getting things ready for tomorrow."

I know the office situation is still weighing on your mind, "Baby, don't worry about the office' it sounds like it was just someone trying to be mean . . . doesn't sound like it was directed at you. It will still be there on Monday morning."

Before Molly comes back downstairs, I pull you close for a kiss . . . and my 'usual' ass squeeze!
 
Molly is doing very well cleaning up her room and I take some time to do a load of laundry. Looking over my shoulder as you talk about taking her to the video store I know that it’s not a bad idea.

“Sure. She can pick out two or three movies if she likes. Maybe you can pick up something for us too?” I ask as you try to soothe my mind. I sigh as I’m pulled into a kiss and an ass squeeze. I moan against your lips as I relax against you, my hips rubbing against yours as I whimper from the contact.

“God, Alan.” I whisper in a need voice.
 
"Guess, I need to do a load of laundry when we get back . . . something about me messing up the sheets!"

Walking upstairs to check on Molly . . . "Hey, kiddo, looks great in here. How about you and I go to the video store and get some movies? Your mom has some laundry to do and we can stay out of her way while she does that."

Only have to ask her once; Molly grabs her coat and beats me down the stairs, yelling at you that she and I are going to the video store.

Once we get there, she heads for the kid section where I can keep an eye on her, while I pick out something a little more "adult" for the two of us.
 
“Alan! I want these!” She exclaims, finding you as she shows you the two movies that she’s picked out. She grins up at him, her eyes bright as you agree to get them. “Thank you!” She is so excited that she’d squirming next to you as you check out the videos.

Buckling her back in the car, she watches out the window as you drive back to the house. “Alan, are you going to move into my house? Mommy is really happy when you’re around. She doesn’t get sad or grumpy anymore.”
 
"We haven't talked about that yet, Molly . . . I like your Mommy a lot. And I like you a lot, too."

Not wanting to pursue this too much; damn, kids ask some interesting questions. Once we get home, Molly runs in to show you the movies she picked out and then runs into the living room and leaves them on the shelf by the TV for later.

I head up to the bedroom and slip a movie in the dresser drawer; not a movie for prying eyes to see. As you come up to put the clean laundry away, "Babe, you'll never guess what Molly asked on the way home. She wants to know if I am going to move into your house?"
 
I stop in the middle of the room as you tell me what Molly said. I open my mouth to say something and pause, taking a deep breath as I think about that myself. Placing the load of laundry on the bed, I start to fold and look at you for a moment.

“Well…would you want to?” I ask, my cheeks coloring pink at the thought of waking up to your pressed against me for the rest of my life. “I mean, the idea sounds nice, but would it be rushing into things? You have your own condo, your own space…would you want to give that up to live with the two of us?”
 
"Baby, didn't we just have this conversation this morning about taking this slow . . . and here we have a 5-year old wanting to know if we are going to live together!"

"Honestly, baby . . . I would like that. She is going to figure out, if she hasn't already, that I'm not sleeping on the couch anymore. I think you need to have a talk with her first. I know where we are with each other, but, Michaela, Molly is still your first responsibility . . . and, the last thing I want to do is screw that up in anyway."

"Just so you know, the condo is paid for, so it's not like we would have two mortgage payments to make. But, honestly, the financial aspect is the last thing I am concerned about."
 
“I know. I know.” I say softly as I fold Molly’s clothes and place them in piles on the bed. “I’ll talk to her about everything tonight.”

I sigh as I sit on the bed and look up at you. “We do need to take this slow. Absolutely and totally. There’s just sometimes that I feel like running headlong into this wonderful relationship. Everything just feels so right. Almost too perfect.”

“I’m scared, Alan. I’m scared that your kids won’t like me. Molly absolutely adores you and you are so good with her. What if things aren’t the same with your kids? You’re sure they won’t resent me because of my age?” My fears are showing through, the stress of the call from work weighing heavily on my mind.
 
"Until I met you, I had absolutely no desire to settle down again . . . hell, I can't even remember the last time I even thought about asking anyone on a date. But, damn, sweetheart, you are something special . . . and I know my kids are going to see that. I think they have been worried that there 'old dad' was becoming just that - "old". And, if nothing else, they will be happy that there is someone who can get me to smile again."

"Why don't we go down and see if Molly wants to watch one of her movies now . . . and then the other one after dinner. I did find one for us too . . . maybe we'll watch more of this one than we did the last one."
 
I smile as you say that and I stand, wrapping you in a tight hug. “I love you, baby.” I say softly, taking in a deep breath of your cologne before I take your hand and we walk downstairs.

I fold laundry as Molly sits and watches her movie. I enjoy taking time to tease you every so often. I place a towel over your lap and let a hand stray, stroking your rapidly growing cock through your pants while looking innocent at the look that you give me.
 
Never knew that a kid's cartoon could be so stimulating . . . but this one sure is. And if you don't knock if off soon, there will be some more laundry to be done.

Leaning back on the couch next to you . . . Molly bouncing up and down on the floor animatedly watching her movie. Not much I can do but sit here and be tortured.
 
I grin over at you as Molly watches her video, oblivious to what is happening behind her. I let my fingers continue to caress your cock through your pants before I move to your zipper and pull it down, letting my fingers fish through your pants and boxers. The touch of my fingers against your naked cock makes her squirm and I am intent on giving you a hand job despite the risk.
 
Looking at you with daggers . . . whispering, "What the fuck are you doing?"
 
I pause in my motion, the smile that was on my face leaving as you look at me with such a gaze. I’m suddenly unsure of continuing and I quickly remove my hand, gathering the laundry and fleeing the room, leaving Molly sitting there watching the movie with you on the couch.
 
I'm not sure which is worse . . . the tension of you playing with my cock in the same room as your daughter . . . or be left here all by myself "hard" . . . I wasn't trying to scare you, but just "surprised" at how bold you were getting, and, damn, it felt good . ..
 
Bad memories are brought to the surface by your words and I flee upstairs to my room, closing the door and leaning back against it as tears gather in my eyes and fall down my cheeks. My heart is racing and I fear that I have made you angry. It was meant to be playful and it seems to have gone all wrong.
 
"Molly, I'll be right back . . . I'm going to see if your Mom needs any help with the laundry." I could see that your going to the bedroom was not to take laundry upstairs; obviously my words came out wrong . . .

The door is closed . . ."Michaela, open the door . . . Baby, I think you misunderstood what I said downstairs." Standing outside your door, my slacks still unzipped.
 
I take a moment before I open the door, the tears still on my cheeks and lashes as I look up at you. I sigh deeply and lower my head, completely defeated in my stance as I notice that you haven’t even zipped your pants.

“I’m sorry, Alan. I shouldn’t have done that to you.” I say softly, quickly. “Forgive me?”
 
"Baby, I wasn't mad at you . .. I just reacted to your fingers on my cock . . it felt so good, but I just reacted. There is nothing for me to forgive . . . I want you to forgive me for reacting the way I did and upsetting you. I am so sorry."

Pulling you to me . . . wiping your tears on my shirt . . . my hands wrapped around you and caressing your back . . . have a feeling you can tell that my aroused state from earlier is still evident.
 
"It's just..." I hesitate as you pull me close and I can feel your cock still pressing against me. "My ex use to yell at me all the time for doing things that he thought were wrong. It just scared me, Alan. That's all."

I sniffle as my tears are dried and you caress my back. My arms wrap around you as I hold you close as well, my cheek pressed against your chest. "I wouldn't mind finishing the job." I tell you iin a small voice, waiting for your permission this time.
 
"I wouldn't mind if you finished the job either . . . actually, I would be extremely happy if you did. I'm sure Molly won't miss us for a few more minutes."

Stepping into the bedroom and closing the door quietly behind me . . .
 
I look at you and tremble at the lust in your eyes. I move towards the bed and take a seat on the edge, my heart racing as you come forward.

“Lock the door, baby.” I say softly as I unsnap my jeans and slide them down my hips, letting you get a look at the red lace panties that I put on that morning.
 
Back
Top