I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential for a Daddy to give a little girl the guidance she seeks ;)
*tugs on your sleeve* do little girls need lots of guidance you think?

Espacially for someone like you, as good looking/beatiful as you are. I remember yor your thread.
Well thank you Prince. you always left wonderful comments as I recall. ;)

I travel a lot with my job but wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone! Have I missed much? :)
I'm not sure really (kinda new on this thread), *shy wave* ummm hi

Tossing my ..... hat... yeah, hat, in the ring....
:eek: oh my goodness me :eek:

I travel a lot with my job but wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone! Have I missed much?
I'm not sure really (kinda new on this thread), *shy wave* ummm hi

Distressed....no need to be shy hon, we're all friends here.....

thank you for the welcome!..

Your welcome for the welcome... :D I like your tie...[/QUOTE]

well thank you! I'm quite particular about various passions. Quality clothing is one of them....I love your boots....:)

* Looks around, grinning *

Mmm, this looks like my kind of place, its a wonder I haven't found this thread before. Thanks DD for leading me to it!

I think maybe I should find a fresh suit-and-tie photo for you sweet young appreciators.

well thank you! I'm quite particular about various passions. Quality clothing is one of them....I love your boots....:)

Thank you. :DI can only wear heels when I play dressup, cuz I fall down a lot.... :eek: and yes, I really like your quality clothing. Do you have any more suit pictures?

* Looks around, grinning *
Mmm, this looks like my kind of place, its a wonder I haven't found this thread before. Thanks DD for leading me to it!
I think maybe I should find a fresh suit-and-tie photo for you sweet young appreciators.

happy to help :) Suits and ties are always nice...

Good morning all you sexy people!!

hi hi hi Prince! :D

Good morning, lovers :cool:
:eek:
84845.gif

Thank you. :DI can only wear heels when I play dressup, cuz I fall down a lot.... :eek: and yes, I really like your quality clothing. Do you have any more suit pictures?

84845.gif

Hello and long time no see DD.....hope that all is well with you. Always loved your long legs encased in those long socks.

Hello and long time no see DD.....hope that all is well with you. Always loved your long legs encased in those long socks.

oh HIIIIIII! thank you... maybe I'll post some more pics soon. depends on my schedule... 'tis good to see you though!!!! :)

84845.gif
Hey back at you DD!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a nice picture of me in my Writer's profile. I'm not in a suit but well-dressed. I would wear suits more often, had I the funds. I "clean up nice" as they say.

The pic is about 7 years old and I haven't changed much, save for being a bit slimmer.

BrettJ in Canada

There's a nice picture of me in my Writer's profile. I'm not in a suit but well-dressed. I would wear suits more often, had I the funds. I "clean up nice" as they say.

The pic is about 7 years old and I haven't changed much, save for being a bit slimmer.

BrettJ in Canada

And u have a beard too.... The fuzzy feelings of trimmed beards, goatees, and 5 o'clock shadows make me all tingly and shivery... :eek:

BrettJ in Canada

: perk : did I hear mention of suits? Purrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back