The Isolated Blurt Thread II

Complaining?

81428665.gif

Complaining?????

:D

Not sure if it was the bad dreams or throbbing ankle, but I’m up and can’t fall back asleep. It’s goimg to be a long day.

I can help you if you hit me up.

And the Australian open aint helping.

With the bad dreams or ankle?

(Two whispering little guys all night/morning probably didn’t help). Glad I bought coffee while out yesterday.

I think coffee and the hopes of a nap once my friend's spawn is picked up in three hours will cure most of my ills.

Thankfully at least you'll have some satisfaction long before me.

A new job with good pay, good benefits and non shitheel bosses would cure most of my ills. Or at least go a long way towards putting a dent in them.

A new job with good pay, good benefits and non shitheel bosses would cure most of my ills. Or at least go a long way towards putting a dent in them.

Satisfaction is but a dropbox away.

How would you like it.

Knocked back the leftover orange juice in the fridge from last night mixed with a little "boost" in it...early Sunday afternoon got a bit smoothed out before leaving the house! :D

I shouldn’t say cure ALL my ills, but they are a start. I seem to be happiest sleeping (even with bad dreams) or lost in a book than reality right now.

Speaking of, a nap and ice mask are calling my name.

A whole weekend of shitty weather has driven me to go into work, for which I won't get paid. It's either that or have my brain drive me crazy

A whole weekend of shitty weather has driven me to go into work, for which I won't get paid. It's either that or have my brain drive me crazy

I've not got much writing done of late and - as usual when i've not - my brain is totally fucking with me in dreamtime: everything from arranging a coach party's tickets for a firm i didn't even work for even as i'm supposed to be collecting a neighbour's dog from a grooming parlour, to marshamllow fluff spreading from a dropped suitcase on the coach... it spread like a fuzzy white wall of mycelium along the floor and up the walls of a corridor but i was able to roll it up quickly from the corner like a throw rug ... to Harry floating naked, head first and completely unperturbed, in a river under a layer of clear ice, long hair flowing around him before some other guy lifts him out and then he wakes up and is fine ... and then there were the mountains and the camels... honest to god, i need to start writing or i'll go frikkin nuts.

I've not got much writing done of late and - as usual when i've not - my brain is totally fucking with me in dreamtime: everything from arranging a coach party's tickets for a firm i didn't even work for even as i'm supposed to be collecting a neighbour's dog from a grooming parlour, to marshamllow fluff spreading from a dropped suitcase on the coach... it spread like a fuzzy white wall of mycelium along the floor and up the walls of a corridor but i was able to roll it up quickly from the corner like a throw rug ... to Harry floating naked, head first and completely unperturbed, in a river under a layer of clear ice, long hair flowing around him before some other guy lifts him out and then he wakes up and is fine ... and then there were the mountains and the camels... honest to god, i need to start writing or i'll go frikkin nuts.
Yea, I just spent the night fretting over a motor launch made of rosewood that a friend was considering buying for £25,000 even though he'd never had a marine engineer take a look at it because he thought it was a bargain and the value of the wood would cover the outlay but I'd been over it with a spike and discovered much of the wood was so soft it would never stand the sea crossing home. My brain... pleeeeease stop and let me sleep.
Is this what getting older is like?

I always wonder what animals think...now I know thanks Zumi.
Except for bears, I know they’re thinking, “That one right there...she’s the slow one, we can easily grab her.”

Back