bdsm bondage desire

sexy_n_hot

Virgin
I always have the desire to be tied up by my partner in a particular way, with hands bound together and tie it so high in the air, so high that my elbows cannot even bend. I find this really erotic.

have I lost my mind? I am afraid to tell anyone I know.

Is this type of bondage position popular in bdsm bondage?
How can I ask my man to play with me? asking him sounds very risky if he doesn't like it at all.:devil:
Do hot guys like to be bounded the way I described?

I am waiting for hot guys and sexy chicks to answer this

you have most definitely NOT lost your mind.
hell, that sounds really hot, if you ask me.

I always have the desire to be tied up by my partner in a particular way, with hands bound together and tie it so high in the air, so high that my elbows cannot even bend. I find this really erotic.

How can I ask my man to play with me? asking him sounds very risky if he doesn't like it at all.:devil:

How can you NOT ask your man to play with you? Are you both deaf-mutes with no knowledge of ASL or other signing? Is he illiterate, and therefore can't read your posts here, or instant messages, or e-mails?

If you want something, you have to find a way to communicate that desire to your significant other. If you can't communicate your interests and desires to him, your relationship has a lot more serious issues than what gets your panties wet and what doesn't. :rolleyes:

Men, as a rule, never "don't like it at all. " Men, in general, think of something and then they want to try it out.

Put on your Big Girl panties and let him know.

Then do a little research about how to tie someone's wrists so tightly without damaging them-- as I did once, to a guy. It took him about a year to regain full use of his wrist, so I am not joking about that. You can find lots os sexy, sexy bondage stuff on sites like http://twoknottyboys.com

Establish a safeword please, in case you start hurting in the wrong way. (google will tell you what a safeword is)

don't know if I'm a "hot guy", but when I am in the mood to bottom to someone, and to include bondage, I find that a very hot position to be in myself. :D:eek:

Thanks for asking...

:cool:

You have not lost your mind. I often like to tie my submissive in that position and then have fun. On asking your man to play with you like that start off slow and easy. See how he feels about holding you down and then go from there. On whether or not guys like to be bound like that it really depends on the guy just like there are some women that don't enjoy it either.

Back