Available Editors ~~ October 2012

LadyCibelle

Always magnificient.
Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. Personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines

Enjoy :rose:

Available

I've got some time to edit a couple stories. Here's my VE profile.
http://www.literotica.com/editors/editorpage.php?uid=1233991

I am an easy going editor with a pretty quick turn around most days. There are times when RL gets in the way but I am good at staying in contact so we are clear about expectations from both sides.

BDSM
Erotic Couplings
Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Fetish
First Time
Interracial Love
Loving Wives
Mature
Mind Control
NonConsent/Reluctance
Romance
Text With Audio

Jen

editing

My schedule is a bit more crowded this month, so I'm not looking for huge stories or stories with lots of multiple parts, if you are one of those we need to talk first, to confirm expectations on time frames. Otherwise, I can help if anyone is interested.

I have a few don't do categories as well, please see my DO list in my editors profile, which is here:

http://www.literotica.com/editors/ed...hp?uid=1411064

---Marie.

i need a lesbian storry editor

if u like to edit my story then you cam mail me at [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]
i am waiting for your replies

Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. Personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines

Enjoy :rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted this in the wrong month. Oops. :)
I'm available this month with a return time, typically, of just a few days. No genre preference.

"I think your PM's are turned off..." -MarieWriter

Lol, yes, mine was, thank you. Sorry to anyone who may have tried to contact me but couldn't. It should work now.

I am available this month. I check my email daily, sometimes more than once.

Usually I have things finished fairly quickly but there are times that things in the outside world get in the way. I stay in close contact with the writer or writers I am working with at any given time and stick to the outlines/ boundaries given by them.

I can edit pretty much any type of story and have yet come across something I have turned down. However if at any time I feel that a particular story is out of my area of comfortability or skill set I will say so.

Back