Partners on and off duty. (Closed)

Sweetandsexy3

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Posts
4,012
Natalie sat at her desk staring at the mountain of paper work in font of her. It had only been a year and a half since she had started working there but it felt as though she had been there forever. The twenty five year old, 5'10'' brunette didn't look much like a cop but she was definitely dedicated to her work. So much so that she hadn't even been on a date since she joined the force. There wasn't time and it didn't seem all that important. Now as she was sitting there she was so focused on her work that she didn't even notice as her partner walked up and took a seat next to her.
 
http://www.claimfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/police-officer.jpg

Been on the beat for about two years and learned the ropes, but there was always a partner for me; someone to watch over me. Didn't matter that I wasn't a rookie anymore. Guess someone thought that I needed to be looked after. My first partner, well, you've seen the movies; good cop, bad cop, and this guy was out of control. Threw a guy through a window! He went, so, now I have a new partner and it had to be a woman. Didn't mind that, but the others were saying that now I had a babysitter because Natalie was so young looking and the only woman on the shift that we became the focus of a lot of jokes. I didn't mind it so much because she could hold her own, but i could stand was the paperwork. I had a desk right next to hers and sitting down and combing through it I asked, "You know who benefits more from all of this? The paper mills."
 
Last edited:
"Huh?" She asked looking up as she heard his voice "Yeah, it's a lot of paper but it's a part of the job. It's really not that bad as long as you don't let it all pile up." Natalie turned her attention back to her work as she continued to talk "So what is it that we have to do today? Anything interesting or just the regular stuff?"
 
"Just regular stuff for right now," I replied in frustration peeling off a folder and opening it. Cases like this have to be recorded and then it has to be filed away. Doesn't matter if the suspect confessed or killed himself in the end, it still had to be recorded and when most departments are going electronic we were still doing it the old fashion way. By the time I have ten years into this place i'll have carpeltunnel. "The lieutenant might have something for us near the end of the shift, after he gets done going through his roster. Don't know what it is, but we might be put onto the streets." There was at least a glimmer of hope that we'll get away from this monotony.
 
"Do you want help with any of that?" She asked "I've got most of my stuff done, I was just going to look over everything and double check my work but if you need me...." Natalie set her work to the side of her desk and took a few of his papers.
 
"Sure. I could use some help" I said looking at the next folder in the list and seeing that all that was missing were some checks on the list. Handing it over to her it was a less of a burden. I gave her a smile, "Thanks. My wrists are tightening up," rapidly opening and closing my hand to try and relax the tighten muscles. "Geez, I'm going to put in for workman's comp at some point."
 
"Is it really that bad?" Natalie asked looking up "why don't you take a break? If this is all we have to do for now the. I'm sure you have plenty of time to finish it all." Reaching over she took his wrist and started to slowly massage it "I think we get stuck with more paperwork then anyone else here." She said sighing "it's not fair..."
 
"It's okay. I got it" nodding with her, but that's the life of a police officer. It was more paperwork than anything else, making sure everything is in order. With our laws it seemed that the burden of proof was too heavy for us, but the hope that we would be out of there and onto some real action had me going as I said to her, "Yeah, it's not fair.
 
Going back to her work she thought about what it would be to be out doing some actual work instead of staring at papers for hours a day. She loved her job, she just wanted a little excitement every once in awhile.
 
"Crushman, Natalie, come in here!" the captain roared. He was a yeller, that's why his blood pressure was always high. He was under a lot of stress trying to keep this department together with the budget cuts and also a seemingly rising amount of organized crime.

"Oh boy" I groaned putting down my pen. "Now we're in trouble."
 
"What could we possibly be in trouble for?" Natalie asked as she got up "we didn't do anything wrong... Well at least I didn't..." She said as she quickly walked into his office wondering what he wanted from them.
 
The boss told us to sit after closing the door. "Okay, you two. I got something good for you. The detectives are hard pressed on this one case and they need more bodies on the street. If you're up for it."

I was.

He went on to say, "They need a couple of plains clothed people to act like they're a couple to go into a club where an organized gang is said to be selling drugs and modified weapons. There are detectives already there but what they need are a few more bodies as back up."
 
"Alright, we'll do it." She said getting up. "Being back up might not be the most exciting thing but it's better then doing paperwork all day. At least we get to see some sort of action." Natalie said turning to him as they left their bosses office.
 
"Okay. We'll have to go plain clothes. No badges and we'll not take our pistols. Chances are they'll search us when we go into the club. Just money and they'll issue us a fake ID to get us in" I said to my partner. "Let's change now and we'll head down to supply and get what we need." I was nervous, but tried not to show it. Undercover missions were inherently dangerous for obvious reasons. Last time we tried something like this the comms between the officer and the van broke and it was five minutes before they were able to realize he was in danger and they had to go in. The mob in this area were tricky and smart. This wasn't going to be a push over, get them to say a few words and that'll be the end of it. No. This was going to take a great deal of effort and changing out in the locker room I carefully packed away all of my stuff and removed my badge and my ID cards, anything that would give me away as I changed into my civilian attire.
 
"Yeah. I'll be just a couple of minutes and then I'll meet you back at our desks and we can go." She said as she walked away and headed to her locker. Taking a deep breath she pulled out the dress she kept in the back for such occasions. Quickly she stripped out of her uniform and pulled it on. Grabbing her heels she pulled them on before heading back out to her desk. As she waited for him she undid her hair from her ponytail, letting it fall down around her face.
 
When I returned to the desk it took me a moment to recognize her because she looked so different and with a dress. Even the other officers, including many female officers, were looking at her weird because she was out of place, and I'm willing to bet that many were jealous that she was able to pull off such a figure in that dress while the others labored away with their heavy uniforms and gear. "Hey, are you ready to go?" looking over my desk one last time and ensuring that I have severed everything of my police status.
 
"Yeah." Natalie said "this isn't too short is it?" She asked feeling a bit uncomfortable knowing that people where looking at her "Do we have everything we need?" She started walking towards the door.
 
"Yeah, I have the cards made that will get us into the club as well as some cash," putting her card on the desk and her share of the $500. "We've got everything we need, so let's head to the motorpool and get going. We'll need to be there at dusk. That's when they open up and we can get some good seats" trying not to stare at her obviously short dress. She was good looking in it, but I didn't want to make her feel any more uncomfortable than she obviously already was in this environment.
 
"Alright." She said taking her id and money and sticking it in her purse "what do you know about this place?" Natalie asked as they left "what do we have to watch out for? Have you dealt with any of these people before?" She continued asking questions trying to get as much information as she could.
 
"I haven't dealt with anyone of them before, but from what I understand this is a mob operation. They're using the club to launder money and sell drugs and weapons, and put down plans for other operations. They're responsible for hits throughout the city. The club is a front to their operation, but we do have people on the inside that have been keeping tabs on them," as we went down to the garage. We would be taking out a previously commandeered car. With keys in hand I opened the door for her.
 
"Thanks." She said as she got into the car feeling a bit nervous. "I wonder why we got picked for this job... Neither one of us has any previous experience with this particular situation. It kinda feel us like we're just being thrown into it."
 
"I think that's the point of it," I replied turning over the engine, putting it into gear, and heading out of the garage and onto the main drag. "There are rumors going around that there are a lot of corrupt cops on the mob's payroll and they're afraid that they're going to betray the operation, so it's best to go in with fresh faces with no previous ties. But, yeah, I feel we're being thrown into this as well," wrapping his fingers against the steering wheel feeling his heart beat rise as they left the police department. It would take about an hour in this heavy traffic to reach their destination, by then it will be dusk and the club would be open.
 
"Do you think we could even pull it off acting as a couple?" She asked as she settled into her seat for the long ride "We spend a lot of time together but it's just as partners. Are you worried that they'll see right through us?"
 
She was right on that. We needed to work on our cover. We had to learn things about each other and make it seem that we knew each other longer. "Alright then, what's your cover story? Tell me things about you...personal things." I didn't mean for it be something sexual, like if she had ever had a gangbang or something like that, but I did need to know more facts about her than what we had discussed while in uniform and it was a good thing that there wasn't a wire inside the car otherwise the whole department would know about all of this.
 
"Well..." Natalie said trying to think of something "I have two siblings. Two brothers both older than me. I haven't dated since high school... I wanted to focus on college and now work. I guess there really isn't much to tell about me." She said "As far as a cover story... I don't know. How about we met at a mutual friends birthdays party. It's simple, believable, not really something people would question."
 
Back
Top