My Wife's Friend (closed for spankmegirl23)

zpitt27

TARDIS
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Posts
1,772
Casey Johnson was putting the finishing touches on a painting he had started weeks ago of his wife. It started as a simple project, but as the days wore on, Casey started obsessing over the details more than ever. He wanted the painting to look just like his wife, but there were minor flaws he kept trying to fix, which only made matters worse.

Casey had been lucky enough to enjoy the career he had always dreamed of having as a child. He was able to spend his days doing as he pleased, whereas his wife had gone from job to job. They were well enough off, but there was a part of her that wasn't ready to sit at home as often as Casey did. There were days, sometimes over a week, were he wouldn't leave the house. Instead he'd be locked up in his studio working.

He glanced over at the clock and found that it was 4:30. 'She'll be home any minute now,' he thought.

Not wanting to seem as if he didn't care, Casey dragged himself out of his studio and started a pot of coffee for his wife. He waited for her in the kitchen, ready to ask how her first day at the office had been.
 
Marie was 5'5 nice body brown hair working for a daycare she met Julie that started 2 days ago and they got to talking both has been married 3 years and she invited her to her house to chat so Marie agree her husband was a lawyer alway working but she working alot one day having a child of her own but Julie talked bout her husband painting and Marie told her she painted Little but was nothing.

They got off work and Julie drove her car and Marie follow to a nice white house it was nice.She walked behind her into the kitchen she said hello to her husband saying who she was and went and got the coffee.
 
Casey was shocked to find another woman had entered his house with his wife. He hated himself immediately for thinking it, but there was no denying his wife's beauty was nothing compared to her friend.

'Where the hell did she find her?.' he thought to himself.

Casey hadn't been aware that his jaw was still hanging open after the initial shock of eyeing his wife's friend from head to toe, until he felt a cool line of drool slowly make its way down his chin. He instantly wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and wiped it on his clothes.

'Dammit,' he thought. 'Why the hell didn't she tell me she was bringing anyone home so I could've changed?' Casey had still been wearing the clothes he often painted in (an outfit that had shades of colors he tested for various paintings)

He cleared his throat. "Hi, uhh... Miss. My name's Casey. It's a pleasure to meet you." He held out his hand, hoping deep down that she hadn't already judged him as harshly as he was judging himself.
 
She Smiled " Im marie its good to meet you Julie has talked alot about you" She looked at him and she had to say he was good looking.She took his hand and said " Its nice to put a face with a name now" As he took her hand away after a min. His touch was rough and soft at the same time she smiled.
 
"Marie has always been my favorite name," he admitted. Casey had to fight his initial urge to run his fingers through her hair. Granted she was a complete stranger, but there was something about this woman that made Casey completely forget he was a married man.

He held her hand longer than a normal handshake usually dictates, but he honestly didn't want to lose any contact with such a gorgeous woman.

"Now that I think about it, I have heard quite a bit about you too, Marie. I guess I just wasn't aware you'd be so pretty."

As Casey finally let go of her hand, his eyes remained fixed to her chest. He felt himself lick his lips briefly, but wasn't sure if she had noticed.

"Is there anything I can grab for you?"
 
Marie was catching herself checking him out as they stood making small talk he was handsome,She forgot for a moment she was married looking at him.

His hand went from her touch " well thank you i don't get that alot and nothing no just coffee" As she caught him licking his lips quick she smiled looking away not let him see her blush her husband did the same right before he licked her the first time.
 
Casey poured a cup of coffee for Marie, leaving room for cream and sugar in the event that she used either. Though he preferred his coffee black, there was always cream around the house for company, even though it seemed to be rare that anyone came to visit anymore. Was he really wasting all his time in his studio that people hadn't wanted to be bothered with him?

As he handed over the cup of coffee, Casey had begun the process of mentally undressing the woman in his kitchen. His mental image of her was nothing short of perfect. He felt his heart begin to race, and that's when he noticed his pants started to feel slightly more snug than they had before she entered the room. He was sure if he played his cards right and didn't attract any unwanted attention to himself, Marie would be none the wiser that he was sporting a huge erection.

"So what plans do you have for the night. Marie?" he asked, hoping that some sort of conversation would help keep his mind off the thoughts he had of fucking this woman with his wife in the other room.
 
She took the coffee from him looking at him she was trying to remember his wife was in the next room he was married but he looked so good at where she was standing she didn't know why Julie didn't want sex from him they talked and she said it was not the same anymore and Marie felt the same about her own husband he worked and slept.

" Not alot we was just going to have supper then "She looked at him she was starting to think what he look like naked she knew it was wrong but she couldn't help but look down his body.
 
Casey's mind was racing with all sorts of possibilities. With Marie present, he was starting not to care that his wife was around. There was plenty of times that he was locked in his studio and she never questioned where he had been. 'If only I could get her alone, maybe things could take off from there,' he thought.

"Sounds like a nice evening, Marie," he said. "Though it does seem like you've got a pretty open schedule. Care to see some of my work? I mean, it's not much. I haven't liked much of what I've finished lately, but you're more than welcome to look through. Speaking of which, have you ever thought of modeling for an artist? You have quite the body for it."

He knew he was laying it on pretty thick, but at this point he didn't care. With a body like hers, Casey wasn't sure he'd ever get another chance like this in his life.
 
Marie was thinking she was crazy she was married he was with his wife in the next room and she was thinking what his hands would feel like on her body.

" Sure i paint myself a bit nothing to big but i do alittle while not working and no my body is not good for modeling i know that" She laugh alittle she had a nice body but not for modeling.

She looked at him why did she want him so much it was crazy and she knew it her husband has not alot of time for her lately maybe that was it
 
Casey just stared at Marie, taking all of her body in once again. He knew if he were to make any moves on her while his wife was around it would have to be quick. He would obviously need to get Marie in the next room while his wife was changing ... or whatever she had gotten lost doing. It had gotten to the point in their marriage where Casey paid attention to her only when absolutely necessary. He had slowly been losing any attraction to her, and he knew she felt the same way. He had honestly been confused as to why they were still together in the first place.

Casey walked over to Marie, letting his fingertips gently caress her shoulders. "That's ridiculous, Marie," he said. Casey let his fingers slowly work their way down her back. He leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ear, "You have the perfect body for modeling."

As, his fingers were inching their way closer to Marie's ass, Casey could feel an erection forming in his pants, and at this point he would stop at nothing to feel her lips around his cock. He removed the touch of his fingers from Marie's back and with the flick of his wrist, gave her ass a nice smack. "Follow me, Marie and I'll show you what I mean."
 
Marie stood looking at him her husband was good looking but in last few months he didn't want her and she put herself in work she didn't mind half the time this guy was making the fact she don't had sex in a long while in her mind as he told her she had a perfect body.

His wife had told her they didn't have sex alot and now meeting him she wondered why so he was nice sweet good looking and look like he could have his rough side in bed she smiled feeling his hands on her shoulders down her back almost close to her ass then shocked when he give her ass a slap his wife was in a room doing something.But she had to know what he wanted to show her so she followed him hoping his wife fell asleep they did both work a long day.
 
There had always been an arrogant side to Casey. There was no doubt in his mind that Marie would follow him into his studio, so he never turned back to watch her make up her mind. He just walked into his studio and left the door open. His mind was racing with all kinds of ways to handle her. It had been such a long time since his wife had given him a blowjob that he couldn't wait to Marie to take him in her mouth. But that would have to wait. He wanted to toy with her first.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his 7" shaft and slowly started stroking himself. Casey didn't want there to be any doubt in Marie's mind of his intentions.
 
Marie knew following him was wrong but her body was telling her too so she did once in his studio she watched as he took out his cock she moved close going down to her knees looking up at him.She wasn't sure if she was good at it anymore her husband didn't like getting them alot now days so its been awhile since she suck a nice hard cock.

She licked his cock before taking it in his mouth sucking at it so wanting it, going fast she knew they didnt have alot of time before his wife knew she was missing.
 
Back
Top