Cut or uncut

shyman1969

Literotica Guru
I have a uncut dick. I love it! What are your thoughts about cut or uncut, a lot of girls who have never had one seem to think they are bad? What’s your view have you had one? Do they turn you off?

I'm also uncut. I've only had one strange situation with it, a long time ago. A girl was getting ready to go down on me, saw it, and stopped. She was confused. She didn't quite understand why it looked that way. Needless to say, she didn't go down. On me

Hmmmm

I have a uncut dick. I love it! What are your thoughts about cut or uncut, a lot of girls who have never had one seem to think they are bad? What’s your view have you had one? Do they turn you off?

If I had to pick one, cut.....but REALLY not a big deal at all, once hard most you can't tell anyway, really it's just a visual thing when soft.....and PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Uncut guys, make sure you wash it properly! Cause that does become a big deal....for me anyway.

If I had to pick one, cut.....but REALLY not a big deal at all, once hard most you can't tell anyway, really it's just a visual thing when soft.....and PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Uncut guys, make sure you wash it properly! Cause that does become a big deal....for me anyway.

If I were going with you I’d wash it 3 times just to make sure :rolleyes:

Update

And just so I'm not attacked....yes ladies NEED to wash too, probably more often than men....I've had questionable experiences with both!

And just so I'm not attacked....yes ladies NEED to wash too, probably more often than men....I've had questionable experiences with both!
When I was dating a 63-year-old widow, she told me that after she pees and wipes with toilet paper, she also wets a washcloth and wipes her hairs to get all of the pee off them. She never smelled of stale pee or anything else that was off-putting.

uncut preference

I love to suck on a nice cock and I prefer uncut. An uncut cock is far more sensitive and I enjoy
playing with the foreskin. Of course, cleanliness is a perquisite. I like to run my tongue around under the skin and then suck the head out through the foreskin. Men tell me I give great head and I have never had a complaint! I have to admit my ex husband was a felatio freak and taught me a lot.

I love to suck on a nice cock and I prefer uncut. An uncut cock is far more sensitive and I enjoy
playing with the foreskin. Of course, cleanliness is a perquisite. I like to run my tongue around under the skin and then suck the head out through the foreskin. Men tell me I give great head and I have never had a complaint! I have to admit my ex husband was a felatio freak and taught me a lot.

Sounds amazing

Cut or uncut should be an informed decision by the holder of the prick (once he had reached the age of consent).

:)

I'm cut but often wonder about my lost foreskin. What would it look like (loose or tight, long or barely covering my knob, how elastic ...)? How would it feel to mastubate, to be sucked, to have sex? How would women react to it?

Im cut with a big mushroom head that is bigger than the shaft. I'd love to play with an uncut one to know what it feels like. I so prefer the look of cut ones, they just look cleaner and sexier. But what do I know!!!

I suppose it’s a personal choice but I much prefer uncut when soft I think it looks so much better. However when hard there isn’t too much difference, not that I’m an expert :)

I have come to prefer uncut. The way the foreskin feels as I suck it to erection is sooooo wonderful. It adds another layer of sensation while fucking too. And I love to wash my boyfriends cock while he showers, it just feels so cool between the soap and the way the skin slides.

As a British man I can't get as far as even to relate to the term "uncut". I'm not "uncut", I've got a penis and I adore the whole of it as does my wife. The fact that there are still, shockingly, a few societies on this planet which practice circumcision of baby boys does NOT make my penis an "uncut" one, and never will until hell freezes.

No offence, at all, to the OP who I appreciate is simply using American terminology. But this is a global website. And I for one won't let a thread like this one pass by without making the point that for millions of us this practice is beyond ghastly and why the hell are the people who promote it and do it not being sued for millions of dollars of damages????!!!!

As a British man I can't get as far as even to relate to the term "uncut". I'm not "uncut", I've got a penis and I adore the whole of it as does my wife. The fact that there are still, shockingly, a few societies on this planet which practice circumcision of baby boys does NOT make my penis an "uncut" one, and never will until hell freezes.

No offence, at all, to the OP who I appreciate is simply using American terminology. But this is a global website. And I for one won't let a thread like this one pass by without making the point that for millions of us this practice is beyond ghastly and why the hell are the people who promote it and do it not being sued for millions of dollars of damages????!!!!

Soooooo.....uncut then? Lol

Soooooo.....uncut then? Lol

Sometimes a bit of passion is called for.
No. Not uncut: whole. complete. natural.

Language is a very powerful tool. To describe penises which are in their natural condition as a variant from the "norm" of "cut" is to collude with a form of grievous bodily harm which has been reckoned as acceptable in North America for far too long.

If someone cut a bit off my penis they would go to prison. Why the hell don't people who cut bits off baby boy's penises go to prison? Why not?

Last edited:
[QUOTE=suckonsimon;88390162)

If someone cut a bit off my penis they would go to prison........

Oooooo!....you said cut.....

Back