I'm buying a car

Bonnie Blue

image2_zpse9c78f8d.jpeg

image1_zps5908c81f.jpeg

I love, love, love my new car. Her name is Bonnie Blue.

Bonnie Blue!....very nice, hun.....good luck with her. Treat her well, and she'll reward you with a great ride, for years to come. :)

Yeah yeah yeah, and you're the world's strongest billionaire, blah blah blah...

Our cars are our retirement plan.
We buy them, restore them, and later on we'll sell most of them.
Totally unbelievable, right?
Must be lying again :rolleyes:

That would be worth about 400 dollars here. A real classic.

Then you need someone who knows cars.....
This one is now set up in full race mode - running a Toploader cast box, Hurst shifter, 4V dart heads, 9 inch gear, 31-spline diff.... without the supercharger, she had 531 on the dyno.
My guess is, you haven't got a fucking clue what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

Yep, adre..... You have no fucking idea what I am talking about.
Give me shit based on NOTHING.....
:rolleyes:

Then you need someone who knows cars.....
This one is now set up in full race mode - running a Toploader cast box, Hurst shifter, 4V dart heads, 9 inch gear, 31-spline diff.... without the supercharger, she had 531 on the dyno.
My guess is, you haven't got a fucking clue what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

Pffft....too bad it's in a 15 ton land yacht or it might be fast.

Hahaha.... this car is 1294 kg.
Fail.

10985-1991-Honda-Civic-CRX.jpg

793kg with driver and full tank of gas....keep trying, last I saw the little 2L FWD Hondas were running low 8's @ 185-190 mph on 2L built factory engines.

Last edited:
Yep, adre..... You have no fucking idea what I am talking about.
Give me shit based on NOTHING.....

Yet...

...you're too daft to realize that:

1. the LTD you've described cannot be described as a "classic" because it in no way substantially conforms to original manufacturer specifications and appearance, so...

2. you're the one who actually has "no fucking idea what" you're "talking about."

Yet...

...you're too daft to realize that:

1. the LTD you've described cannot be described as a "classic" because it in no way substantially conforms to original manufacturer specifications and appearance, so...

2. you're the one who actually has "no fucking idea what" you're "talking about."

Maybe your laws are different..... but here, so long as 50% or more of the entire car is still original, then it can be registered as special interest after a certain number of years (effectively making it a classic).
Stop trying to put your American laws onto every other country.

Back