"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrowSingsOver said:
hey, it did the job...it riled the fish. So, so worth it. LOL

actually a certain other member replied by saying "it the fish! eat the fish!" or something like that, which he didn't appreciate, either

Yeah, I went hunting for the thread being the nosy one I am. I guess it's not that bad for a 3 minute poem. Whenever you're inspired, you know? And you do know I'm joking, right? ;)

I did sense a little tension.

Hey Anna
Thanx for asking about the AV, I was waiting for someone to mention it. It is from a very interesting collection of work by Leonard Nimoy called The Shekhina Project. Simply explained it is based on the ancient Female Power. I saw his collection at a Gallery in Northampton when still in Mass. and fell in love with his work. Here is a link..(I hope I can do this) to the photo gallery of his work. I love the myth behind the work, it happens to be one of the areas of my studies. The one I picked is a naked woman covered with the veil or shawl with the horizon filled with a body of water and the dawn of day. (OR sunset just how you see it.) I was filled with the sense of an awakening Sophia lifting herself from the darkness of ignorance and the self.... and lifting her veil to embrace her wisdom and be one with the universal powers of the Great One. It spoke to me deeply when I saw it... seemed to be where I was at that moment of my life.

Link:
The Shekhina Project

Hope you enjoy the work. And once again a windy explanation from me lol...
blessings
Du~
PS thank you for the welcome back. This is an amazing land, young and filled with creative vigor. I look forward to the influence of this new land and life upon my spirit.

D. :rose:

annaswirls said:
Hi Du, good to see you, glad the move went well.

Okay, so tell me, what is that AV? It is fucking with my brain. Looks like a duck billed nun with the shrunken head of a former lover.... maybe Millie or Vanilli. ?

Thank you Tess for today's kind mention of my small piece, "Her Dance," in the New Poems Review. And while one man's cliche is another's fount of wisdom, they can give a softer feel. Gives me idea for an exercise - to strip this of all hint of cliche and give it a sharper edge; thanks for the idea.

:rose:

Tess thank you so
(kindly) much triple (sec)
over yes on for the poems each
one for the (damn you have a nice ass)
effort and
I lost track

I think I was at three

and thanks fly, anon and 12 for commenting, anon I went crosseyes looking for the missing "my" you noticed, but it was the "on" that was missing! Still, this poem went through many eyes without note-- thank you!

Du Lac said:
Hey Anna
Thanx for asking about the AV, I was waiting for someone to mention it. It is from a very interesting collection of work by Leonard Nimoy called The Shekhina Project. Simply explained it is based on the ancient Female Power. I saw his collection at a Gallery in Northampton when still in Mass. and fell in love with his work. Here is a link..(I hope I can do this) to the photo gallery of his work. I love the myth behind the work, it happens to be one of the areas of my studies. The one I picked is a naked woman covered with the veil or shawl with the horizon filled with a body of water and the dawn of day. (OR sunset just how you see it.) I was filled with the sense of an awakening Sophia lifting herself from the darkness of ignorance and the self.... and lifting her veil to embrace her wisdom and be one with the universal powers of the Great One. It spoke to me deeply when I saw it... seemed to be where I was at that moment of my life.

Link:
The Shekhina Project

Hope you enjoy the work. And once again a windy explanation from me lol...
blessings
Du~
PS thank you for the welcome back. This is an amazing land, young and filled with creative vigor. I look forward to the influence of this new land and life upon my spirit.

D. :rose:

cool! I will definately be checking that out. I still like my duck billed woman with the shrunken head interpretation, but I will go with what Mister Spock says.

dang I had no idea

AS

omg du those photos are amazing! it is hard to see the image in your av

Zz65-8.jpg

omg I am in love with this woman

Last edited:
Liar said:
Yep .Nimoy is a class act.
And ya gotta love that poetry ;)

I love you
not for what
I want you to be
But for what you are

I loved you then
For what you were
I love you now
for what you have become

I miss you
And not only you

I miss what I am
When you are here...
You bring out the best in me

-Leonard Nimoy

Liar said:
Um...like...um.

come on! You know you love it!

am I the only hormonal one sniffling around here???

well at least no one is singing Bette Midler in this forum, unlike another one I frequent.

YES I cried through Beaches and for a week after and YES the damn song still makes me cry.

It is out

I am a sappy romantic pussy who cries wah wah at love songs and chick flicks

and I painted my toe nails red for the first time.

I am excited about that.

I think I will take a picture

annaswirls said:
I am a sappy romantic pussy who cries wah wah at love songs and chick flicks

and I painted my toe nails red for the first time.

I am excited about that.

I think I will take a picture
Nice. Wanna tickle.

Liar said:
Nice. Wanna tickle.

oh rats, I was going for suckle :cool: but tickle will do the trick... jeez I think you made my left nipple hard

yes, my new toe ring! I have to get a close up of it.

have to go barefoot, though it digs the hell out of my skin.

Hi Poets,

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to Tristesse for the mention on the New Poems Thread and for saying such a nice thing about my poem! Thanks, also, to twelveoone, annaswirls, Flyguy, don87654, and sack for the lovely PCs. :rose:

I genuinely appreciate your time and your words.

Luck,

Yui

P.S. Pretty toes, annaswirls! ;) I love the toe ring!

*now paying homage to the great LitGods* Thy great taker awayer of bullshit, I thank thee...here's a cookie

The Wolf and the Kid

A Kid was perched up on the top of a house, and looking down
saw a Wolf passing under him. Immediately he began to revile and
attack his enemy. "Murderer and thief," he cried, "what do you
here near honest folks' houses? How dare you make an appearance
where your vile deeds are known?"

"Curse away, my young friend," said the Wolf.

"It is easy to be brave from a safe distance."

;)

annaswirls said:
you guys rock. Anyone want me to do them? I promise to be gentle.

Do Patrick.

But you'll need his assistance for that. And I'm sure he'll help, the nice man that he is. :D

duckiesmut said:
Do Patrick.

But you'll need his assistance for that. And I'm sure he'll help, the nice man that he is. :D

I am not sure I will need assistance to do Patrick. I bet I could do him without his putting up much of a fight.

I think Patrick has been done. In 1201's Interact threads.

annaswirls said:
I am not sure I will need assistance to do Patrick. I bet I could do him without his putting up much of a fight.

SLUT!

;)

champagne1982 said:
[/i][/color]

OMG you have a lot of poems! I choose to comment on the erotic ones only on Sunday, since they not as epic in quantity as the non-erotic ones, and having read them all right now? I see something interesting, but it's only a first reading of OMG, you write alot of poems! ;)

:D I will do my best to give you what you have given me. :)

BooMerengue said:
I would love someone to do me, but it's really not fair. I've been reading these and other posts and I just don't have the wherewithall to do justice to someone elses work. I know y'all say any opinion is valid but I don't know why I like something. I just like it or I don't. And thats not required here.

Its the reason I quit posting poems here, though. All I was getting was rah rah's from my friends. I rarely get true critique. But I don't know how to give it so I guess it's fair.

But I'm learning by reading, so y'all keep on!!

I got some rah rah's today for my poem! Maybe I can give you some pointers... eh hem

Confused Twaddle
10/19/05 by Anonymous in The United States
Fright on the Appalachian Trail? Bovine scatology. Only a wimpy, unstable mind could come up with stuff like this. Learn how to write clearly. It might help with your day job too.

Where is my hero??? Who will protect my rights to kindness and love? :rolleyes:

hmm. The study of cow poop. Maybe I should consider that as a day job. I do have a background in biology

hehehe

and no, I am not going to quit writing or cry
just thought it was kind of a funny review

love,

wimpy and unstable

anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back