New School(Closed for PaulWilson57)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
AshleyCumners was a popular teacher at the Beverly Hills Senior high. All of 22 with a new degree in teaching. She was a bit of a prep so her students really liked her. She came to school as any other day,however this one was different. The principal called her in and said she was needed to fill in at the rough South Central H.S for the next month. She protested but being one of the newer teachers she didn't have much choice. She went to bed and dreaded the next morning at her "New School".
She wanted to still look professional but at 22 she liked to be sexy and show off her 5'5 130# frame. She selected a mint green blouse, w/a light material black skirt about 3" above the knees,nude pantyhose and 3" strappy mint green heels. She left her shoulder length dark brown hair down as she entered the halls for her 1st day.
All the female students gave her dirty looks and the male ones gave her perverted lustful looks.

All the students checked her out as her attire was quite out of place. As she walked down the hall...............
 
Last edited:
( I want her to seduce a younger student. Have an older teacher want to date her and the rest of the boys fuck her and rape her in the school.)

The classroom was a vacuum of noise and things being thrown about as kids jumped over tables and chatted to each other. One boy near the back was quietly reading his book.

When the teacher entered.
 
I enter my new classroom and the male students continue to make lewd remarks.I walk to the back seeing the quiet student and ask their name.
 
William has his head buried into his book as looks up hearing some one ask him a question.

The lads shout out to the teacher.

"Hey show us your tits hot stuff."

This makes William glance at her breasts for a second.

"William Paulson. Miss your our new teacher."

William is very shy and barely makes eye contact with the teacher blushing when he does.
 
"Nice to have you in my class William if you have any questions please feel free to see me after class." which of course prompts more lewd remarks from the boys trying to "rattle" the new teacher.
 
As the teacher is talking to William. Rico walks over to her chair and pours super glue on it.

Santos shouts over to the teacher.

"Hey teach why don't you bend over your desk and I can spank that tight ass."

Rod adds in.

"You all kinds of fine teach."

William nods his head and blushes at the thought of being alone with the teacher.

Chad the jock waits tip of he teacher turns away before throwing a book at william's head knocking off his glasses.
 
Class ends and i head to the teacher lounge,since i am new I sit alone at a table when I am approached by an older teacher.
 
Anthony walks over in his mid forties and is a drama teacher. With short black hair and green eyes he leans over the table.

"Hi you must be the replacement teacher. I'm Anthony. I must say your a great up graded from ms Jackson."

Anthony moves to sit down with his packed lunch.

"So how are you finding teaching the rebels?"
 
"I am Ashley and yes the "rebels" are fine just boys being boys, i figure if I dont get rattled or show them that i am I will show who is boss and then I can properly teach them to be good students".
 
"We'll I hope that works for you. This school is made up of mostly bad apples but there are a few promising students."

Anthony takes a bite out of his food and swallows it before speaking.

"We'll if you do get Into any trouble please let me know."

His thigh brushes against hers as they eat and the table.

After dinner William is sat waiting in his next lesson. An two boys are stealing equipment from the classroom when school ends.
 
I head to the classroom for some papers as I see the two boys "hey what are you doing you are not supposed to be in here without a teacher and put that stuff down now"
 
As soon as both the lads hear the teacher they drop the equipment of rush her.

One pulls her wrists behind her back as he rips his belt off and tied her wrists up with it.

The other runs up and covers her mouth to stop her screaming. With both the boys pinned against her body they quickly become aroused.

With one hand covering her mouth the other slips under her skirt and rubs her panties against her pussy.
 
I struggle to no avail as hands tied behind back and my mouth covered as even though they are teens,the two combined are stronger than I am. I wiggle a bit as I try but fail to avoid the hand darting up under my skirt as they feel the tiny thong under my pantyhose.
 
"Ohh this babe wants it."

The boy rubbing her thing quickly pulls out his cock from his zipper as the other boy follows suit.

Pushing the teacher to her knees they rub their cocks against her face.

"Suck it teach. Or this will get a whole lot worse for you."

Both the cocks push against her mouth.
 
I keep lips closed tightly as one holds me by the hair so i dont scream. "I will not let me go boys and I will forget this happened" i say trying to talk my way out of it.
 
One of the boys reaches down and pinches the teacher nose so when she breathes he pushes his cock into her mouth.

The other boy pulls out his phone and takes a picture of her sucking on his cock.

"Now suck our cocks or this picture gets posted to everyone in school. Teach."

The boy shows her the picture as the other lad thrusts his cock inside her mouth hard.
 
One boy grabs my hair and fucks my face hard. I gag as he wont let me adjust at first then I manage to do so. Within 5 minutes he shoots a load down my throat and pulls out. before i can say anything the other shoves his cock into my"awaiting" mouth, this one is much larger than his buddy.
 
The boy moans out as the teacher sucks his cock. His friend still with his cock out grabs the teacher and pulls her up so she is bent over.

His hands reach out and take hold of the teachers hands and pull them onto his cock to stroke him. As his hand pulls his phone out and he records what she is doing on his phone.
 
Last edited:
I dont look at the phone as I stroke the teen cock,my aw still a bit sore as the other teen was not easy. I feel him grow harder in my hand thinking he is about to explode and where should I have him cum at for easy classroom clean up but they just say....
 
"Get ready for our cum miss."

The boy inside of her mouth blows his load hard. Pumping mouthful after mouthful into her mouth.

As the lad cums from her stroking him. His cum shoots out covering her face and drips down onto her breasts. As both the lads zips up their zippers.

"Now be a good teach and don't tell anyone about this. An we won't release our video of the sucking our cocks."

With that both the boys leave the classroom leaving the teacher alone.


William is in the school book room while Anthony has gone home for the day.
 
I clean up and compose myself realizing I must not tell anyone of this. I should run but the opportunity to teach here is too great to miss. i am on my way to the book room to go talk to william when the older teacher from before sees me and stops me in the hallway for a moment to ask what i am doing later.
 
Anthony stops the new young teacher in the hallway. He can see she is looking flushed as he steps next to her.

"A couple of us were heading to the bar later. You should come have a drink as all new teachers are required to do."

Anthony hopes that she will say yes as he will get to see her more.
 
I say sounds good and I say I will see him later as I head to the book room and see Wiiliam and say hello to him.
 
William was deep in thought about what he was reading as he didn't even hear miss enter the small side room from the book room. Where you can read the books alone in peace.

Willaim almost jumped it of his skin turning to her.

"Ohh I'm sorry miss I didn't know you were there."

Blushing suddenly as he realised he is alone in the room with his beautiful teacher.

"Wh... What are you doing here?"

He asks not able to look at her in the eye.
 
" I heard you were in here and wanted to see if you needed any help studying for tomorrows biology quiz dealing with the human body? You seem to be struggling a bit and wanted to know if you had any questions on the material that i could help you better understand William?" I say with a warm friendly smile as I stand next to you as you sit in the chair at the table reading.
 
Back
Top