Don't Tell Mama (closed to BreakFrmReality)

nightynitenoel

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 22, 2014
Posts
302
A lot of people told Ashley that when she got older, her mother would be her best friend. Maybe she had to hit thirty for that to happen, because it wasn't the case yet. At 21, she'd been nearly kicked out twice already, and only stayed by the skin of her teeth and the pity of her grandmother. With grandma gone though, Ashley's mom had gone nuts.

And she was going to throw a fit when she saw this huge dent in the car.

At least Mom was off on another business trip and there would be the weekend of solitude and calling around to see who she could blow into fixing the car. What, she was a full bodied young woman with big tits and luscious lips, she knew what men wanted. It was give and take. She just happened to not hate giving.

She was pacing around the kitchen when she heard a door upstairs. Speaking of give, her step dad didn't go with her mom? Perfect. Ashley hadn't made any direct attempts at him yet, but let's just say she and her mom could at least agree on something. With her lips applied, that short skirt that clung to her hips, and those clack heels her mother hated, she set out to find the older man. There was bound to be something they could work out, something that her mother didn't need to know about in the slightest.

"Oh Daddy?" She called in a sing-song tone.
 
"Oh, Daddy?"

Dave sighed and rolled his eyes as he heard the cheery voice coming from downstairs. Ashley rarely spoke in a sing-song tone unless she needed something, and with her mother gone on business, he was going to be left to cater to her needs. He just hoped they weren't too extravagant; he didn't need to hear any more arguing between his wife and her daughter.

He opened his bedroom door. "Yes, Ashley? I'm upstairs!" he called back, wearing a simple gray T-shirt and a pair of old jeans he usually wore around the house on weekends.
 
She headed immediately upstairs when she heard his voice. One more button on done as she headed up, a gentle tug of her already short skirt, and she was ready. Ginger hair, straightened to look longer and show less curl swayed with her steps and was tossed over her shoulder as she leaned on the door frame to his room. Their room, whatever.

Her blouse was crisp and white, as was the norm for her hostess job. It hid her pale skin, but not much when she had her sleeves rolled up and her buttons undone down to the edge of a bright neon bra. Her legs were covered in black tights, all part of the uniform, but those black stiletto heels weren't exactly regulation.

"Hey, Daddy Dave, you aren't off with Mommy Dearest?" The derision in her tone was clear. Bright green eyes skimmed the room, her mother was clearly still gone. Good. Ashley entered the room, her hips moving as she went to sit on his bed.

"You know, it's really a shame she leaves you here all by your self. I mean, you know, with just me. Bet you get really bored in a big bed like this."
 
Dave chuckled and shook his head as Ashley asked him about his not going with her mother on her trip.

"No, we both decided it'd be better if I stuck around to make sure you didn't burn the house down." He gave her a wink, wanting to keep the mood light to avoid any serious confrontations.

As he watched Ashley wander over to the bed he shared with his wife, Dave ran a hand through his short, dark brown hair. She looked incredibly sexy even in her work uniform, and her heels accentuated her ass and legs, two features Dave certainly admired in his women. He felt himself getting a little nervous as she brought up the fact that it would be just the two of them in the house this weekend.

"Nah, not really...gives me more room to toss and turn," Dave responded, looking at the king-sized bed his temptress of a stepdaughter was sitting on. "So...did you want something?" he asked, eager to change the subject.
 
That would have been much more insulting if it had come from her mother's mouth, but from Dave, with that sexy little wink? She could laugh it off with ease. She could tell her looks weren't completely lost on him. Her legs crossed, one leg reaching out to tap his hip before she stood again.

"I guess she thinks I'm too hot to handle." Ashley approached him, running a hand slowly up his bicep. "Oh, Daddy, what big strong arms you have. And up here tossing and turning by yourself?" She clicked her tongue, pouting. "You probably can go so hard, you'll break the bed." She took her time with this, aiming to work him up, which she seemed to be effecting herself as well.

"Speaking of breaking things, I maybe had a teeny tiny accident with Mom's car. I know you hate when we fight, so maybe you can help me out with this and it can be just between you and me?" Those big eyes were full of every ounce of innocence she could manage. "There's lots of things that she doesn't have to know, right, Daddy?" Her back bent just enough to give him a clear look down her shirt as her nails touched the top of his hand. "If you help me out, I know I can help you."
 
Dave's face reddened as Ashley ran a hand up his bicep, flattering him by telling him how strong he was. He wasn't the strongest guy in the world, but he had decently-sized arms. Deep down, he knew she was just buttering him up to ease the blow from what she was going to tell him, though.

Sure enough, it came from her mentioning the "teeny, tiny" accident she had. "Teeny, tiny" to Ashley probably meant "totaled" to anyone else, and a pained look came to Dave's face.

But before he could delve any further into it, she asked him about not telling his wife. While Ashley was right in that it would prevent a fight between her and her mother, it'd be Dave who would feel the wrath if his wife found out without him telling her first.

If you help me out, I know I can help you.

That line, and the eyeful of cleavage Dave was getting, did plenty to get him worked up. He felt his cock stirring in his jeans. As a stepfather and a married man, he knew it was absolutely wrong to think of Ashley in that light. But as a man...as a man, he wanted to rip her clothes off and take her right there. The two sides began to wage war inside his head.

With the internal fight beginning, all Dave could answer was a simple, "Ashley, we can't," looking nervous all the while.
 
"She won't know. No one will. It'd be out little secret, just like the car." Ashley circled around behind him, trailing her hand to his shoulder as she moved behind him. She wasn't a tall girl, but her heels gave her enough height that her lips could still reach his ear still.

"Come on, Daddy. I know you want me. This is the newer model of the ass you already had." A kiss was laid against his neck. "Think of how much firmer everything is. So much more stamina? I heard you guys before and I can go for so much longer." She licked his neck slowly, trailing to just beneath his ear where she delivered a sucking kiss.

"I'll do everything she won't." She spoke in a breathy whisper. "I could suck that big cock of yours, let you bend me over this bed and fuck my pussy raw." Her teeth grazed against his earlobe as her hands moved slowly along his waist, her weight leaning against his back.

"You can use me however you want, Daddy. I'll be your personal fuck toy all weekend long. All you have to do is take care of the car." Soft kisses went up and down his neck, her breasts pressed into his back. Now she really wanted it too.
 
Oh, fuck, Dave thought as Ashley began to work her magic on him -- kissing along his neck and ear, his most sensitive spots. No wonder she was so good at getting whatever she wanted when she wanted it. And she was going to get him.

"You're my...personal fucktoy?" he asked quietly as if they were in a crowded room and he wanted to keep things hush-hush. The thoughts ran through his head in a blur -- the ways he could have her, the places they could do it, the outfits he'd make her wear. He wanted it all, and she was more than willing to give.

"All of this...just to fix your car?" Dave added, shuddering as he felt her hot breath along his neck and ear. It seemed easy enough...almost too easy.
 
"Mhmm, just for you. All weekend. No strings. Fuck, no clothes if you want." She nipped his earlobe with her teeth softly before trailing them slowly along the skin of his neck. Her breasts pressed into his back as a hand lowered to his jeans, unfastening them with an easy flick of the wrist. This was way easier than she expected, maybe she should do this more often?

"Just fix the car and don't tell Mommy Dearest." Ashley knew she had him now. Anything he could dish out, she could take it. What would he even do? She wondered if he had the nerve to fuck her, she certainly hoped he did. "C'mon, Daddy, I'm wet just thinking about what you'll do with me." Her hips pressed just softly against his ass as she sucked his neck for a moment before she stepped back.

"But if you're not interested, I guess you're not interested." Her hair tossed over her shoulder as she turned her back to him and went to the mirror at her mother's vanity. Ashley checked her lipstick, glancing back at him in the reflection to see if he was buying this.
 
Dave closed his eyes and moaned as he felt Ashley's mouth all along his neck. He was hard as a rock. And just like that, she left his side and walked over to the vanity!

There was no way he was going to pass this opportunity up...no strings? Who could?

He walked over to where she was standing and put a hand on her back, bending her over the vanity. "I'll fix the car tomorrow morning...but for right now...you're all mine."

Dave then reached up Ashley's skirt, grabbing her tights and pulling them down to her knees along with her panties. Her pussy peeked out at him from underneath her little skirt.

He then extended two fingers and moved them up her skirt and inside her dripping wet pussy, forcefully finger-fucking her against the vanity.

"You gonna be my little slut this weekend?"

Dave was very much looking forward to this, as the dirty talk suggested.
 
Ashley bent as his hand pushed, obeying him easily. If this was what he wanted, she wouldn't argue. This wasn't her first time, and it sure wouldn't be the last. She'd dreamed of fucking someone in her mother's room, but not exactly like this. Her legs shimmied to assist him with her tights and panties. The air on her wet pussy felt glorious.

"Yes!" She cried out softly as he shoved his fingers inside of her. Ashley pushed her hips back, trying to take him as deep as she could. "Yes, Daddy. Fuck yes!" Each sentence was punctuated by another move of her hips. She spread her legs for him, her skirt hiking up on its own to show off her ass and clean shaved pussy.

Her hands gripped the edges of the vanity as she looked into the mirror to watch his face as he finger fucked her. She opened her lips to moan for him, her body shoving make up and things to the ground.
 
Dave withdrew his fingers from Ashley's pussy and did the rest of the work with undoing his jeans. His jeans and boxers fell in a pool at his ankles, his cock free from its restraints. It stood proudly behind Ashley.

Without a word, Dave stroked himself a couple times, then eased the head of his shaft inside his stepdaughter. He didn't waste any time pushing his length inside her, making her take as much as she could.

"Dirty girl...Daddy's dirty girl..." Dave murmured as he smacked Ashley's ass. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard against the vanity, forcing it to bang repeatedly against the wall.

He looked at the reflection in the mirror, loving what he saw.
 
Ashley pouted when his hand stopped, but she could see him dropping his jeans and revealing that cock. This was going to be a fun weekend, she could just tell looking at that hard cock. It made her squirm to watch him stroke it in the mirror.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your slutty girl!" Her words were louder, more eager now that she had his cock inside of her. She moaned at the force he took with her hips, grabbing her own tits with one hand and bracing herself on the vanity with the other. Each thrust, she knew he was in the palm of her hand. Each thrust, she was glad she wore those fuck-me heels to work today. Every thrust, she moaned for her daddy.
 
"Daddy's gonna pound you...all weekend, baby girl," Dave moaned from behind Ashley as he continued to slam his throbbing cock deep inside her. "Fuck!" he yelled, loving the way her tight pussy felt around his shaft.

Dave reached forward and grabbed a fistful of Ashley's ginger hair, pulling it back while he kept drilling her. He, too, was happy she wore her fuck-me heels; if he was going to play her game, she was going to have to wear those or any other slutty shoes she had.

He leaned down over her, burying his cock inside her and holding it inside while his face moved to her ear. "Tell Daddy you like being his little fuckwhore..." he muttered before kissing along her ear.
 
"Please Daddy, fuck me hard!" Her thighs quivered as he fucked her, her pussy squeezing him firmly. Another moan, God, this was good. She should have fucked him sooner. Hell, she'd do everything her mom said if she could fuck like this every day.

Ashley's head bent back and her body lifted. Her reflection was wild, getting thoroughly fucked as her tits bounced wildly, barely contained by her bra. She reached in her shirt and pinched her nipple.

She grit her teeth at the feeling of his cock just staying inside of her. Ashley jerked her hips hard. "Fuck, I'm gonna love being you fucking whore, Daddy. Make me cum, Daddy, make your nasty slut cum."
 
When Ashley begged Dave to make her cum, he quickly released his grip on her hair and moved his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as quickly as he could.

"Cum all over Daddy's cock, baby..." he whispered. His thrusts got slower yet harder, and he continued to watch her body jolt forward every time he pushed inside her. He was determined to make her get off before he reached his climax.
 
Ashley's body moved with his hard thrusts, and she cried out with each one. Fuck. God. Please. She was so close, her body ached for release. Her nipples swelled and her face shoved against the mirror, smearing lipstick against the glass. As if she carried.

Finally! She moaned for him, maybe a little louder than she normally would just to sell it. There wasn't that much theatrics needed, he was a good lay will a fantastic cock that he used so well. She panted, tossing her straight red locks over her shoulder as she looked back at him.

"C'mon, Daddy, come anywhere." Her body shoved back against him, legs still unfirm from her orgasm, but she wasn't ready to just quit.
 
"C'mon, Daddy, come anywhere."

Those words and the way Ashley looked back at Dave were enough to push him over the edge, and sure enough, he came hard inside his stepdaughter, filling her up with his warm load.

"Fuck, Ashley, baby!" he yelled out, gripping her hips tightly and giving her a few hard pumps to drain his balls fully inside her. "Fuuuck..." he groaned as he started to relax.

"You're amazing..." was all he could utter in the minutes afterward.
 
Ashley let out a soft gasp when she felt him cum in her. She was glad she was prepared for this, if this was any indication, Daddy Dave liked to go bareback. Each thrust was taken easily, her hips pushing and jerking with his until he finished.

"I know." That same cocky smile that crossed her lips when she won something over her mother turned back toward him. She wondered if her hips would bruise, but either way she could find a way to use that. Her hips swerved gently against him as she stayed in place bent over the vanity that, frankly, was a mess now.

"Now what, Daddy Dave?" Though she went as innocent eyed as she could, that wicked smile was hard to drop.
 
It didn't take long after things settled down that Dave began to feel an enormous amount of guilt for what he had done; he had fucked his wife's daughter! The wicked smile on Ashley's face said it all -- that she had won this little battle over her mother.

Dave had gotten caught up in the moment, and although it was too late to rectify his past misdeed, it was never too late to start anew and avoid her temptations.

Dave slid out of Ashley and hurriedly pulled up his jeans. "You should go shower and, uh, get...get cleaned up," he said nervously as if he was about to be found out. "I'm gonna go pull the car into the garage and see what I can do about it."

With that, he left the room, feeling his heart still pounding in his chest.
 
She knew that tone, and it boded badly. Regardless of what he did now, she still had his cock inside of her and just saying those words could get her kicked out, but it would definitely cause him a world of trouble. So Ashley took her time, letting him go, and going to shower in the bathroom he shared with his wife. What was left of her clothing was left splayed out in the floor, and once she was clean, she left it there. Leave evidence.

Her room was only down the hall, so she walked bare ass naked down it, not caring if someone looked in, and frankly hoping a specific someone would. When she dressed, it was sparingly. Nothing but a sweet polka dotted sundress that was from before her chest grew in, so it hugged her breasts tight. No panties, no bra, just her and a pair of white spiked heels this time. Oh, she knew he liked the shoes, and the extra height made her skirt look shorter.

With her face clean and just the lightest of make up jobs, she headed down to the garage in search of him. "All clean, Daddy Dave. What do you think?"
 
Feeling in a daze from what just happened, Dave stopped in the bathroom on the first floor and looked at himself in the mirror. He shook his head and splashed some cold water over his face.

"It'll be OK," he told himself as he stared back at a reflection he wasn't too proud of at the moment. "Just act like nothing happened and it'll go away." Once more, he splashed himself in the face, getting a little jolt back to reality. There was the matter of the car, after all.

He opened the garage door and pulled the car Ashley was driving inside so he could get a better look at it. Once there, it was clear as day -- the dent stuck out like a sore thumb, and his fears about her "teeny, tiny" accident being much worse than that were realized.

"Fuck," Dave uttered as he ran his hand over the large ding. This wasn't something he could take care of overnight; he was going to have to take it to a shop.

Just then, he heard a faint click-clacking noise, and before he knew it, Ashley was coming out to the garage to check on him. His head turned to see her and he felt his heart leap again.

Shit, not again...please, Dave thought to himself, hoping she was wearing it to go out with her friends or a guy or even a gang of guys...just as long as she wasn't wearing it specifically for him.

"All clean, Daddy Dave. What do you think?"

Dave quickly dodged the obvious answer to Ashley's question. Of course she looked extremely fuckable, and she now knew what turned him on. He tried hard to not show any desire for her this time around.

"This is a pretty bad dent here, Ashley," he said sternly, walking around to see the mark again and shaking his head.
 
There was a touch of disappointment when he didn't comment on her outfit, but Ashley was sure she could find the flattery she sought somehow. It was a nasty dent, she knew that, and it was pure luck that the hydrant she hit hadn't been busted, but she still had gotten out of there as fast as she could speed. No speeding ticket? Not with those looks.

"Aww, but you did promise you'd get it fixed, right, Daddy Dave?" She came around and leaned on his shoulder, resting an arm over it so her breasts pressed against his arm. A finger ran lightly around his ear.

"It was just a tiny accident, I'm totally fine. I just rammed into that hydrant. Totally lucky it didn't explode all over me." The slightest of smirked rested over her lips as she looked between him and the car. "What do you think, Daddy?"
 
"Of course I'll get it fixed for you, Ash," Dave quickly replied, still trying to resist looking at his stepdaughter. She didn't make it any easier by tracing along his ear.

Ashley then emphasized the words "rammed" and "explode" as she spoke, and Dave felt the gears in his head turning once more. He thought about how he bent her over his wife's vanity and pounded the fuck out of her, and how he exploded deep inside her, filling her up with his seed.

Dave wondered what it'd be like to do it again for a brief moment, then tried to snap back to reality. He swallowed hard.

"Yes, Ashley, very lucky," he said, stammering a little as he felt his heart rate increasing.
 
Ashley walked around him to sit on the hood of the car, trailing her fingers over the shining metal hood. "Too bad I just had her waxed, right?" She winked as she let one heeled foot pull up to sit on the hood, an arm hugging it gently as she exposed her complete lack of panties to her stepfather. Her eyes stayed on his. There wasn't a hair to be seen between her pale, milky thighs.

"Do you like what you see, Daddy Dave? I know you enjoyed the ride from the rear, but I'm sure there's something else you'll want me to do for you. Right, Daddy?" The tone of her voice was a husky whispers, punctuated by a soft moan at the gentle breeze from the open garage door brushing against her skin. Still looking intently at him, she ran her nails slowly along the inside of her thigh before just lightly playing with her clean shaven pussy.

This was so in the bag.
 
Back
Top