Status
Not open for further replies.
ElvenAngel said:
maybe next time ;)
i'll get my camera out when i get some new batteries

xxx

You're very beautiful sweetheart, and I eagerly await that day! :kiss: :rose:

Azureking said:
Seems a strange question, but whered you get the matching bra and Panties that you wore in the pic set where you AC was out?
My G/F would kill for a set like that.
so would I :rolleyes:

ElvenAngel said:
:rolleyes: :)
both of course

So is that "something else" from Ann Summers as well ? ... Did you have to stock up before leaving Blighty for Korea ? :D :D :D :kiss:

Great pictures as ever Elven :kiss:

With regards to batteries for you camera, does it take standard AA or AAA batteries? I'd suggest getting some high-capacity Ni-Mh rechargeables (2,100 MAh at least) for it, they may cost a little more but will pay for themselves in no time at all, and means you're not stuck without batteries.... especially if you buy enough so you have a spare set. Which means you can post more pictures! :D ;)

Techy bit over!

bodthemod said:
So is that "something else" from Ann Summers as well ? ... Did you have to stock up before leaving Blighty for Korea ? :D :D :D :kiss:

;)
its a great store

i've got to go it's time for bed for me
sweet dreams
all you lovely people
ive got new batteries ... for the camera on my shopping list and i will get them first thing tomorrow

ElvenAngel said:
;)
its a great store

sweet dreams
all you lovely people
ive got new batteries ... for the camera on my shopping list and i will get them first thing tomorrow

Sweet wet dreams to you Elven.... look forward to the morrow revealing more of your delicious form :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Very cute EA!

Is the rumor true that everyone plays online games for hours off end on korea?

can't wait for new batteries

EA, those pictures of you "kicking" give me so many wonderful delicious ideas of what I could do with you...

ElvenAngel said:
;)
its a great store

sweet dreams
all you lovely people

Night sweety, looking forward to a recharged camera and loads more delicious pics. :kiss:

WOW! great pix. Also a great tease the way you present them. Hope that you get your batteries and keep up the GREAT work. You really are beautiful. One question: Why did you choose the name elven angel (because I think it fits you perfectly)

good:):D
_gidikuhhh_CL
1azph

ElvenAngel said:
;)
its a great store

sweet dreams
all you lovely people
hope u don't forget them

total babe

i'm actualy very new to this actualy just joined, but i must say you are a total babe i think i might like it here hope to meet some friends

Where are you exactly love so that I can charter a plane and rent a taxi to come see you. It is good that they still build women like you. Mummmm

ElvenAngel said:
<blushing at the lovely coments>
thank you all so much
it's all very nice to hear

i'll add one more before i head to bed ( need my beauty sleep so the pics can keep coming :D
i hope you all have sweet dreams ;)
i'll put up some more tomorrow
xxx

You have got some seriously nice boobies! I love 'em and would love to lick 'em. <grin> :devil:

babydoll2u said:
LOVE what you did here Chainz ;)

Thanks Babydoll , I'm really just learning the ropes with that program , and thought that pic of Angel was amazing. Wanted to try something nice with it , and that was the result . Thanks for noticing !

Chainz

ElvenAngel said:
happy to ablige esp after spanking my arse last night! :p

:kiss: :kiss:

Well I have already offered to kiss it better once, but I shall do so again if you wish. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back