Michigan Roll Call

Anyone out of power? A bunch of down limbs and tree bark on my property, I guess the wind blew the bark off! Whoa!

Full power here in Southfield. The drive home last night was a little difficult but I made it. A few areas downriver lost power. Saw the yellow tape out blocking roads this morning.

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble........BOOOOOM!!!!

Sorry, wrong season.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Wow, haven't been here in a while. I cant believe a Michigan roll call finally stuck!
Hope everyone enjoyed Thanks giving. :)

I hope everybody that works retail survived Black Friday, and good luck with all the insane shoppers until Christmas.

michigan

57 yr old male from saint clair county. any ladies like to talk?

Laser Tag

It's been ages since I have played, the hubby never has, so I have a chance to beat him at something!! Any laser tag pros out there who can give me some pointers on how to play to win?!! And no, I won't be following him around to get cheap shots. I want to rub his face in my victory! Or my V in general lol!

It's been ages since I have played, the hubby never has, so I have a chance to beat him at something!! Any laser tag pros out there who can give me some pointers on how to play to win?!! And no, I won't be following him around to get cheap shots. I want to rub his face in my victory! Or my V in general lol!

Lots of laser tag places around. I never have been to CJ's but know the kids said it's nice.

We go to Lasers Edge. Not bad prices and you get 3 games. As for pointers, HELL, the little kids kill a big guy like me but it's fun to get in there and run around

Lots of laser tag places around. I never have been to CJ's but know the kids said it's nice.

We go to Lasers Edge. Not bad prices and you get 3 games. As for pointers, HELL, the little kids kill a big guy like me but it's fun to get in there and run around

Hehe! At least your not a bad sport! I'm child sized so I'm hoping they give me a chance!

Lasers edge rocks! The owner is the coolest dude ever!

I don't think I've ever seen somebody skip over Christmas and ask about NYE in early December before...

Back