The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, undoubtedly. :)

Skimming through new scripts for my theatre group. It's interesting how the shows that I'm intrigued by are complete turn-offs to a lot of people in the club. I like a show that makes me think about what I've just seen, and some of them have been complaining that, "But it just... ends."

Whoo, John! Way to go on finishing up your current draft. :)

I just finished editing for a friend, so now I'm getting back into the swing of things with what shall be my fifth and final chapter. Of course, the play might have something to say about how much work gets done....

Whoo, John! Way to go on finishing up your current draft. :)

I just finished editing for a friend, so now I'm getting back into the swing of things with what shall be my fifth and final chapter. Of course, the play might have something to say about how much work gets done....

Which play ?

Sorry, doesn't ring a bell. But then, I have to admit that my interest in legitimate theater tends to be that of the stage hand. Y'all go and put on anything you want but don't mess with the props, y'hear?:D

Bless you, Bear. Never touch another actor's props! I've seen too many backstage meltdowns because a well-intentioned person moved a prop that they thought was in the wrong place.

If you're a Vincent Price or Ingrid Bergman fan, you might know the movie version - Gaslight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back