Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

Okay...finally kicking this dead horse back up to snuff! :D

To everyone who has posted here giving me thanks and appreciation for my work, I wholeheartedly embrace you in the bosom of my perverted lust and love. I will not let you down.

I'm going to start a new section of my posted art, titled Tributes. They will be joints directly attributed to the Ladies of Literotica that get my motor runnin'. I have gotten direct requests from a few individuals to do art of them and I also am inspired by those same and other wonderful women to do my general works. They also inspire me to do OTHER things with my hands outside of making art, but we ain't gonna talk about that here. :eek: This will be a sort of main umbrella that they can all stand under.

First up is a tribute to Belle_Morte. For giving me a shout-out thread and also for being a damn right voluptuous and sexy woman that I'd jump in front of a runaway golf kart for! :kiss:

The next will be a tribute to Little Jade and then The Divine Miss M. After that, it's all pot luck. But I've promised those ladies their due and they're gonna GET their due, by gum!

I absolutely :heart: you. Thank you so much, it's beautiful :D
 
I absolutely :heart: you. Thank you so much, it's beautiful :D
It's beautiful because YOU'RE beautiful. Although...I was projecting on how your pussy looks, of course! :D

I'd like to see his take on Native women. :)

I'd like to see his take on you!

Course...you send me a photo, and I just might take up drawing again! :D

Don't you have a copy of the infamous ass pic? :D
Ass pic? ASS PIC?

*ahem* Cloudeee...you got some s'plainin' to do...;)

My Native American sistas are NOT far from my bawdy mind, fear not!
 
love the new stuff IRez...cant wait to see what you do next..:D

Hmmm...well, here you go!

(I'll give these concise afterword descriptions of process later...as well as indexing it...I'm putting these in after drinking what was my compensation Cinco De Mayo from working a double shift and finishing my coworker's bottle of Hennessy...and I just can't think so smoothly!)

1) "Softly As In A Morning Sunrise"
2) "I Knew You Wouldn't Mind My Nympho Older Sister Crashing Over This Weekend"
3) "There's Always Room For Three"
4) "I Think You Picked The Wrong Neighborhood To Gentrify, Querida"
5) "Homegirls Making Honey"
 

Attachments

  • softlyb.jpg
    softlyb.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 595
  • sistercrashb.jpg
    sistercrashb.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 566
  • roomforthreeb.jpg
    roomforthreeb.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 875
  • queridab.jpg
    queridab.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 491
  • homegirlshoneyb.jpg
    homegirlshoneyb.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:
...aaaand the last drips from that batch I scanned in...I hope you all enjoy! These are all the latest new shit and there's more to cum! ;)


1) "Gypsy Burst"
2) "My Cum Isn't Silly Putty, You Know"
 

Attachments

  • gypsyburstb.jpg
    gypsyburstb.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,048
  • cumsillyputtyb.jpg
    cumsillyputtyb.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 611
Umm... yummmm.... I so like this one....


attachment.php






.
 
Zuke!!
You are still around? It has been ages I haven't heard from you :rose:



.



Oh, yes, I'm still above ground.

I do still peek at your pictures from time to time -- but your thread is WAY too extensive for me to keep up with the conversation!
 
Oh, yes, I'm still above ground.

I do still peek at your pictures from time to time -- but your thread is WAY too extensive for me to keep up with the conversation!


"Ran's Back"?
It's much slower than any previous ones of mine.
In fact, it has been dragging its feet for the last couple of months, I took some time off from hosting, I badly needed the rest :)
I only got back (officially) yesterday and posted new pics ;)


Besides there's an Index on Page 1 :D



.
 
"Ran's Back"?
It's much slower than any previous ones of mine.
In fact, it has been dragging its feet for the last couple of months, I took some time off from hosting, I badly needed the rest :)
I only got back (officially) yesterday and posted new pics ;)


Besides there's an Index on Page 1 :D



.

No, it was "Rent" that I couldn't keep up with.... And I didn't realize you'd started another thread until it was well along. I did go through some of the photos in "Ran's Back" just last week -- working from the index.

I drop out of Lit for weeks at a time, myself, sometimes. Usually when work is pressing, which has been true a lot the past couple years. Which is good, actually -- I have friends who are struggling to find work.
 
Hmmmm. I'm having 'puter problems. May have to reboot.... Don't be offended if I disappear on you! :eek:
 
I LOVE "my favorite pacifier".....I'm a big tit and thick girl/ big girl lover.

Amazing art work!
 
very nice work generally, i'm eurasian so i deff enjoy seeing asian girls getting into it... would love to see more pure girl/girl, but that's just me. keep it up :)
 
Okay, Irezumi, this is just silly.

I've looked at your profile and nowhere do I see a URL for a website. You can set one of those up for free. Archive all your art with thumbnails and other added benefits you can't get from a Lit thread.

Also, I know you're a professional artist, but you don't mention your art being anywhere, so I can only assume you don't charge for your erotic art, which you easily could. I don't know if angryclown.com is defunct or not by now, but you could find a similar erotic pop-ish art site and sell your services.

Anyway, still love your shit, I might take Patriotica as an avatar. GJ.
 
Last edited:
just felt the need to drop by, review your pics and holler 'HULLO!' at you.
 
Back
Top