Sigh...

I have to run, ladies. But, please do keep talking...gives me something to look forward to, yanno.

:rose:

Aurora Black said:
Exhale before taking it in, inhale when you let it go. Through the nose, of course. :D

now see my gag reflex doesn't kick in really bad till i go to swallow :eek: ...i love to do it even tho i do tend to gag ever so slightly...does that work with that as well??

bashfull said:
Sigh...

I have to run, ladies. But, please do keep talking...gives me something to look forward to, yanno.

:rose:

See ya Bash... :rose:

*grabs a popsicle* :cathappy:

kiten69 said:
now see my gag reflex doesn't kick in really bad till i go to swallow :eek: ...i love to do it even tho i do tend to gag ever so slightly...does that work with that as well??

You mean you lose control when the come shoots and hits the back of your throat? If that's it, then pull back so the cockhead is resting on the inside of your cheek and keep moving like normal. He'll come there, you won't gag and he won't be able to tell the difference. :D

ETA: Make sure to do it the moment he comes. Otherwise he'll probably wonder what the hell you're doing. :eek:

Aurora Black said:
You mean you lose control when the come shoots and hits the back of your throat? If that's it, then pull back so the cockhead is resting on the inside of your cheek and keep moving like normal. He'll come there, you won't gag and he won't be able to tell the difference. :D

Rora...you are my HERO!!!! :nana:

Aurora Black said:
Aww, shucks. :eek:

Seriously, I've got something like 6 sex manuals for writing and *cough* field research *cough* so... :devil:

WOOT! now we all know where to turn to when we need any tips on sexual "how to"... :eek:

kiten69 said:
***sneaking up behind Bash***

:rose: POUNCEtackleTICKLEhugSMOOCHgropeRUB! :rose:

***pretending not to notice Kiten sneaking****

MMm...right....there.....

Back