Her own little world (closed for lilfucktoy)

Proximus

Redneck Genius
Joined
May 6, 2011
Posts
3,250
Todd Richards was your typical college junior. He drank too much on weekends, studied just enough to get by, and spent way too much time chasing girls. He realized that, while not a GQ guy by any stretch of the imagination, he was still pretty easy on the eyes. He wasn't a jock. He wasn't a nerd. He was athletic, but not ripped. He was by all accounts, slightly above average. He stood 6 feet tall and weighed 190 pounds. He kept his black hair trimmed neatly into a flat top and wore a thick black moustache. The only thing he was really good at was computers. After 3 years of Comp Sci classes, his natural understanding of computers and programming was now a finely honed skill. Which brings us to Lily...

Todd knew Lily from a small suburban high school where they both graduated. They had never dated or really even considered it. She was a year younger than he was, and was always surrounded by a flock of eager guys trying to get into her pants. She was gorgeous. When he heard that she was going to be attending the same state university that he was, he made sure to keep in touch and help show her around. While he never presented her with lavish gifts like all the rest of her men, he could tell that she appreciated the common kindness he had shown her when she first arrived. So, they had lunch or dinner together on campus every couple of weeks to stay in touch.

Last week, Lily indicated that she was having difficulties with her PC, and that she couldn't do anything with it. Apparently, it just kept locking up on her and she needed to reboot constantly. Todd explained that he was working on a project with some classmates, and that the only time he would have to look at it would be Saturday afternoon. She agreed since she had a mid-term paper due the following Monday and really needed her PC.

When Todd arrived on Saturday, Lily greeted him at the door with a friendly hug and pointed him toward the desk in her bedroom where the PC was. As he began working, he realized that it was going to take a lot longer than expected. His initial scans indicated that she had several trojans, viruses, malware, and pop-up bots running in the background. Lily explained that she really needed to get some grocery shopping done and that she would be back in about 45 minutes. He was to make himself at home if he needed anything. Todd smiled and continued to work at her PC issues. When he reviewed her browser history to determine where all of this crap came from, he noticed that she had been surfing through tons of porn sites. He was aghast at the variety of different links she had viewed. She apparently liked blow jobs and anal sex the most, because she had saved several of the videos to her hard drive. As he scanned the list of file names, he was a little surprised to find one labeled, "me.mpg." Todd opened the file and his jaw dropped wide open. Here was Lily, her ripe tits bared for all too see, giving a blow job to some guy in this very bedroom. He judged from the angle of the camera, that this guy was standing not too far behind the chair where Todd now sat. He couldn't help but watch. She really knew what she was doing and seemed to be enjoying herself wildly. Unconsciously, his hand dropped to the front of his sweatpants and began massaging his growing member.
 
Lily was a freshman, 18 years old, 5'9" with long blonde hair and a body that made guys drool. She had a 34dd 34 36 figure, and she knew exactly how to use it. She knew guys wanted her, and she was also incredibly horny. Until they broke up last weekend, she had been faithful to her boyfriend back home. She had never been with anyone but him, but she seemed to masturbate almost constantly. Her roommate was usually at her boyfriend's place, and Lily usually got herself off 4 or 5 times a night, cruising porn on the internet.

She was pretty sure that was why her machine had gotten so slow, so she didn't want to take it down to hte campus computer repair shop. The people that worked there were students, and they talked. Once they got into your machine, you were stuck with them knowing everything you ever did online, and that was not cool. That was why she had asked Todd to help her. She knew him from home, and she felt like there was a bond there, a kind of home-town loyalty, so she'd been grateful when he agreed to help.

Grocery shopping had been more an excuse not to be there while he worked on her machine, since it was a bit like having him look through every dirty thought she'd ever had. Once she was there, though, she stocked up on snacks and drinks and other essentials. She couldn't help getting a little horny at the store from the stares she was getting, but maybe it was her fault for cutting off her jeans so short half of each asscheek hung out, or wearing a lacy black bra that showed so plainly through her tight white tanktop.

Lily's room was on the 4th floor of her dorm, and half the time, the elevator was out, so she had made an art of carrying as much as possible up the stairs. Usually, she was able to get help, but today, there was nobody in the lobby. It was lunchtime, and all the usual boys were starving. They slept in and skipped breakfast. The bags in her arms were piled so high, she could barely see where she was going, but she made it up without a problem.

She didn't even need to get her keys out, since Todd was in there, helping her straighten out her computer. She pushed the door open and dumped the groceries on the top of the dressed by the door. She didn't really notice the panicked sound from Todd, until she turned and looked.

His face was fierce red, and his mouth was open in shock. She looked at the screen, and saw her head bobbing up and down on her ex's cock. They had made the video last weekend, when he had been visiting from home. Right before he had told her that he had started seeing someone else.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, hoping he wasn't too disgusted by what he saw to finish helping her. "I thought I deleted that. I'm so sorry...."

Then she looked and saw the tent in his sweats, and she couldn't help smiling.
 
Watching the video, he could tell that Lily was really getting into this blowjob, her head bobbing up and down, one hand stroking him, while the other cupped his balls. The sounds quality was low, but he could still hear her animalistic grunts as sucked this man with a lust-filled look in her eyes.

Suddenly, he heard a crash behind him. "What the f...?" he yelled, as he almost jumped out of the chair, stopping himself when he saw that it was Lily. He immediately felt a flush of guilt, which was quickly replaced by wanton curiosity. Judging by her reaction, she wasn't mad at him for finding the video or for watching it. She wasn't even mad or embarrassed that he was standing there with a mostly erected organ, making a huge tent in the loose fitting sweats. In fact, he thought, she may even be turned on by this.

Now, his mind raced with the thought of her performing her skills on his raging member. She smiled, staring straight at it. He pulled his hands away from his crotch, placing them on his hips, and tried to think of something cool to say. "Nothing to be sorry about. That is one amazing blow job you are giving!"
 
Last edited:
She giggled, blushing a little as she realized that she had been staring at his cock. Then again, she thought, he had been seeing her do a lot more than that. He'd been liking it, too, she thought, and felt a little surge of heat spreading through her. She'd always liked when guys checked her out, enough so her parents would get angry and tell her she shouldn't encourage them to look, that they'd only think of her sexually. The thing they never explained was what was wrong with that?

"Um ... thanks?" she said. She knew she should explain herself in some way, but the only explanation she could think of was the truth. "My ex and I made it ... he wasn't my ex, then, I mean. You know .. for fun?"

She knew she must sound like a total bimbo, but it wasn't her fault. He was supposed to be fixing her computer, not ...

"Oh my god," she said. "Were you jacking off?"

Somehow, though she knew it was supposed to be a bad thing, the idea that a guy was getting off watching her on video made her knees weak. She'd been turned on thinking of her ex watching, but this was different. She looked down at his crotch again. There was no doubt that he liked it.
 
Todd shot her a wicked grin and ran his fingers through his hair, "Well, if you had come in a few minutes later, you may have caught me in a more compromising position... but as it were, I was just making an adjustment, with the occasional firm squeeze." He chuckled as the words rolled off his tongue, and he gave her a wink, glancing down at her ample cleavage, stressing the word 'squeeze.'

He turned over his shoulder and watched as the video kept playing. Saliva running down her chin and gasping for air, she continued attacking her ex's cock like her entire world started and ended in his crotch. As her eyes looked up at the camera again, there was no doubt that she was getting as much pleasure as she was giving. He turned and smiled back at her again, his mind wondering how far this video went. "So, care to come over here and watch the rest of this with me." Todd sat down on the corner of the bed and pats a place next to him for her to sit with his hand.
 
She wasn't quite sure why she did, but before she could think, she was sitting beside him on the bed. The monitor was turned towards them, as they watched her own lips working Rick's cock. She knew the video was shit, the guy who shot it some loser friend of Rick who had stared at her like he had never seen a girl before. The camera was shaking and the focus was awful and the light made it hard to see anything but her hair in a lot of it.

Still, she thought, it was a great blowjob. She'd seen enough porn to know that. She watched herself, but her eyes kept darting to Todd. His cock was standing up in his sweats, making a huge tent, and he kept looking from her to the screen.

Rick had a decent cock, but he gave her a better than good sized load in the video, spurting in her face, and she grinning, giggling, eyes closed and head tilted back to catch every drop. That was when everything got weird. She had been sucking slow, milking the last drops of cum out, when another, stubby little cock had appeared in the frame.

"What the fuck?" Rick's voice snapped.
"Come on, dude, this shit's got me so fucking hard."
On the screen, her eyes had snapped open, and seen the camera man pushing his dick at her face. Then the camera fell, and the video ended.

"They kinda had a fight," she said, turning to Todd, biting her lip. She hoped he didn't think she was a slut for making the video. It had seemed like fun at the time, but somehow, it had been the end of her and Eric.
 
Todd felt a little more at ease with his long time friend now sitting on the bed next to him, watching herself giving a world class blow job. Yeah, the picture was shaky at times, but when she looked up and caught his load in her face, she was all smiles, both on screen and sitting next to him. In fact, he may have even caught her closing her eyes for a moment, almost fantasizing about that moment as it happened. As the video ended in sort of a cluster fuck, Todd stood up, reached over and clicked it closed.

His mind was again racing with thousands of nasty thoughts. This girl, whom he always admired for her beauty and personality, was turning out to be just as kinky and perverted as he was. He knew, in watching the last few moments of that video, that she had considered, even for a moment, sucking the second guy off, perhaps as a thank you of sorts for shooting the video. Maybe she felt guilty for making him that hard without any means of release, or maybe she just wanted more. He couldn't tell because the camera was knocked to the ground.

Then he turned to Lily with an evil grin, "So should I delete this? And what should I do with the other 41 videos that you have downloaded in this folder?" Looking deep into her nervous eyes, he suddenly had a better plan. Sure it would risk ending their friendship forever, if he was wrong, but judging by the way her eyes were following the bulge in his sweatpants, he was sure that he was not. He moved slowly from the computer desk and stood in front of her. "No.... by the amount of porn that you have been surfing lately, I think I know what you want to do." With that, he pulled his sweats down to his thighs, exposing his rigid 9 inch member. He reached out slowly to her, cupping her head by the base of the neck in one hand, and guiding her closer to what she really desired.
 
She was surprised when Todd slid his sweats down. It wasn't by the size of it, which she had seen pretty clearly through his pants, but she had never thought of him as the type to really take charge. She had been wondering how much more there was to him that she had never guessed when his hands cupped her head. He wasn't rough about it, but he was firm, and sure, and she opened her mouth to slide his cock in.

His was only the second cock she had ever sucked, and she was surprised by hte taste. Maybe he bathed more than Rick had, but it didn't have the same bitterness, just a rich, male taste that made her purr as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. She wondered if all guys tasted different, and the thought of how she would find out send a wave of excitement through her that made her whole body quiver.

She moaned and began to stroke his with her fist, lettng spit slide down to keep it slick as she slurped and slobbered around the head of his cock. She shifted her body, then, getting her knees under her. She knelt beside him on the bed, her head bobbing eagerly up and down on his cock, and then she had a thought.

She let his cock slip out of her mouth, strands of spit still connecting the head to her lips as she panted and grinned at him. She leaned across, and her fingers tapped the keyboard. As she settled back down to sucking his cock, the video started over.
 
He could tell by the look in her eyes that he caught her a bit off guard. The Todd she knew from high school was polite and non-assuming, someone who could be teased and then left hanging, someone who would never make the first move. In her mind, she must have thought that his kindness was a by product of shyness. While that may have been him back in high school, it’s funny how a few years of college can change a man. Sure he was still polite and kind in social situations, but, in sexual situations, he was now a man of action.

He looked down into her big green eyes as she masterfully work the head of his cock with her hungry mouth. "Uuummmmm" was all he could muster. With his free hand, he carefully gathered her long blond hair, moving it away from her face and grasping it firmly behind her head with the other. Using her hair in this manner, he gently guided her movements. As she moves to her knees before him, he closes his eyes and inhales deeply at her wonderful talents. Suddenly, she stops and grins. He looks down at her quizzically, wondering what she has in mind. As she restarts the video, he lets out a little chuckle. Then, turning so that they both could view the screen, he guides her back to his manhood.

Watching her work in the video and on him simultaneously increased the burning in his loins. He suddenly remembered that it had been at least 2 weeks since his last sexual encounter. With mid-terms and a roommate who never leaves, he had not been able to relieve himself for some time. He knew he had to make this last as long as possible, but her mouth and tongue were trying desperately to draw out his seed. His only hope was to somehow distract himself a little. Reaching down, he unhooked her bra, sliding both her tank top and bra quickly up over her head, tossing them over the desk chair. Using his free hand, he began to pinch and pull her nipples until they plumped out into firm little nubs.
 
Last edited:
She hardly missed a beat, sitting up straight as he pulld her top off and giving him just a minute to look at her perfect, round breasts before she leaned over again, sliding his cock back in her mouth. As his hands worked over her breasts she started to squirm, her exitement making her head bob up and down faster, making her relax her throat as she pushed down to swallow his cock.

She had always liked sucking Rick's cock, but it had always been about the skill of it. She loved porn, and she wanted to be good, so she'd used every trick in the book and prided herself on giving a great blowjob, but she'd never felt like this. The time they videoed it was probably the most excited she'd ever been, until now. She'd never felt so turned on in her life, and she knew exactly what it was. Her eyes cut to the screen, and she saw herself going down on Rick. She twisted her body around, keeping her mouth on Todd's huge cock, to look at him, watching her and watching her on the computer.

Her head began to bob faster, her moans growing more and more desperate as she glanced up at the screen. There were only a few minutes left before the end, and she wanted to feel Todd cum on her face at the same time he was watching Rick cumming on her face. She slid a hand down to massage his balls as she pumped her head eagerly up and down, fucking him with her mouth.
 
Todd rolled his eyes back in disbelief at her perfect young breasts. They were full and firm, perky and begging for attention. As she took him back into her mouth, he groaned again loudly, and a strange thought occurred to him. His cock truly belong in her mouth. Judging by the lust in her eyes, she seemed to be having the same realization. He began rocking his hips back and forth, slowly feeding her more and more of his throbbing manhood as she slurped her way further down his shaft. He felt the head bump softly into the back of he throat. Impressed at the control she had over her gag reflex, he smiled at her, wondering how much deeper she could take him. Her wild moans of ecstasy only edging him closer and closer to his release.

Watching her eyes dart back and forth between him, his cock, and the vision of herself sucking off her ex on screen, he suddenly realized exactly what she wanted from all of this. He knew that he had to hold out just a little longer, her amazing tongue and lips making it nearly impossible. As her hands began kneading his swollen sack, hanging full, he knew that this was turning her on as much as it was him. Seeing her sucking on screen and in real life sent bolts of energy though him.

There was no doubt in his mind that she prided herself, more than anything, on being the world's best cock sucker, and for that, he wanted to reward her by giving her what she desired. Turning back to the video again, he knew that her ex was about to pump his load onto her face. 'Just a little longer,' he thought to himself, although, the sound that eminated from his mouth was unintelligible. He clenched his abs tightly, determined to hold out for just the right moment. He looked down, her eyes glazed over with pleasure, and waited for her signal.
 
She could feel the tension in his body. He had gone as stiff as his cock all over, and she knew he was holding back. She looked up at him, saw the tension in his jaw and purred eagerly. His hands on her breasts were almost too much, and she pushed him down deep again. She listened to his breathing, and the moaning on the video, and she wondered if it was possible for her to cum just from sucking his cock.

And then the moans turned louder, and she knew what was about to happen on screen. She slid her mouth off his cock and started pumping it in her fist. Her tongue flicked out to tease the hole at the tip. Her free hand slid down between her thighs. She didn't even need to take her shorts off, she was so keyed up, she just stroked herself through them.

"Cum on me," she whispered, pointing his cock towards her face, jerking him faster as she rubbed herself towards what was building up to be a massive orgasm. "please, I want to feel it all over me...."
 
Todd needed no further encouragement. With a low guttural roar, he leaned back launching his first spurt into her open mouth and over her slippery tongue. His breathing was ragged as a second long rope shot straight up along her nose and onto her forehead. Looking down at her, she was the picture of uninhibited carnal desire, her hand frantically rubbing her pussy through her shorts. His cock continued to twitch and jerk frantically, unleashing several more streams of his hot spunk. Two more landed on her cheek, and another graced her luscious full lips, which moaned their approval. As his massive orgasm subsided, the last few strands shot down her neck and dribbled onto her delicious breasts. Looking over at the monitor, he couldn't help but notice that she had the same satisfied look on her face as she does now. Just like last time, the video went blank.

He took a long slow deep breath as he finished, still feeling the throbbing in his groin. Reaching down, he began scooping up the dribbles on her neck and breasts with his fingers, feeding them to her, much to both of their delights. Using her mouth and hands to milk the last few precious drops of cum from his shaft, she moans again. Without warning, he dives his tongue into her mouth giving her a long, deep, passionate kiss. It was almost as if he was trying to kiss her as hard as his recent explosion. Tasting his own juices in her mouth, he plunges his hand inside her shorts and panties, burying his middle 2 fingers into her drenched sex. He knew that all of this had brought her close, and his fingers worked frantically to push her over the edge.
 
He was feeding her cum from his fingers, and a thick coat still covered her face. She reached up to wipe it away from her eyes so she could open them, but then he pushed her back. His mouth was on hers, kissing her eagerly, as passionately as if he hadn't just shot his load all over her, and the strange thought that struck her was that this was their first kiss.

Then his hand was in her shorts. They were tight as it was, and with the strong hand in them, she could hardly breath. She pulled the buttons open just as his fingers sank into her pussy, and suddenly she was arching up off the bed. She clamped down on his fingers as she began to cum, and cum hard. Not like the little jolt of pleasure she got when she played with her pussy, or the more intense tremors that came when she fucked Rick. This was huge. This was an earthquake, that made her buck and howl and grab his hand with both of hers. She squeezed her thighs shut and humped his hand like her life depended on it.

And when it past, and she lay shivering with the aftermath, still trying to catch her breath, she thought this was the best thing that had ever happened.

"Oh my fucking God, Todd," she said, and then giggled weakly at her accidental rhyme. "That was ... un-fucking real."
 
Todd continued to pump his fingers into her drenched sex as her body spasmed uncontrollably beside him. He kissed her again and chuckled as she voiced her approval. He couldn't help but think, that here was this beautiful woman, who seemed almost unattainable to him a mere 3 years ago in high school, and he had just given her the most intense orgasm of her life. Of course, she had also done the same to him a few minutes prior, so maybe they were even. Pulling his fingers from her, he quickly sucked her sweet nectar from each digit. "Mmmmmmmm. You know," he paused long enough to make sure her eyes were opened and focused as he stared down at her, "My brain is so scrambled right now, I am not sure whose orgasm was hotter!" He reached over and lightly pulled a few strands of hair away from her face. She was a mess both mentally and in appearance, but damn she was a hot mess!

Realizing that they were both still partially clothed, he proceeded to shuck off the remainder of his clothes for comfort. Glancing over at Lily's tight jean shorts, he yanked them away in one swift motion. Giving their combined pile of clothing a toss, he laid back down and slid his body up next to hers. She was still breathing heavily and he was quite proud that he was responsible for it. Slipping one arm under her head, he pulled her close and kissed her again. Breaking the kiss, he spoke, "All these years and it takes a broken PC for me to find out that you are just as kinky as I am." He squeezed his friend tight to his sweaty body, although, friend didn't quite seem like the right word anymore.
 
Last edited:
Lily nuzzled against him, kissing him and letting her body press against his. The rush she had felt was starting to fade, and she kissed her way down his neck to rest her head on his shoulder. She looked down at his cok, slowly twitching down as the swelling passed. It was a nice cock, for sure, but that wasn't it. She nibbled on his ear and then it hit her. He had been hard watching her video. The thought that he was actually going to jerk off watching her had driven her crazy. She had loved porn since she knew what it was, and she had sometimes joked about skipping college and being a porn star, but this was no joke.

She looked up at Todd. For a moment, she worried. What was he thinking? Would he think she was a slut? Was she a slut? Would he think she was a freak? She wasn't quite sure where this was going, but she knew something big had just changed for her.

"You know what made that so hot?" she whispered.
 
Feeling her head resting on his chest as both of their breathing returned to normal, Todd let go of a long exhale. He ran his fingers lightly along the side of her ribcage causing her to twitch for a moment. Continuing to trace her soft form down her waist, his hand settled on the curve of her hip. He thought about her question, trying to collect his thoughts and sound coherent after what they just experienced. With a little bit of a chuckle, he began, "I could tell that you were really getting off watching me, watching you, both in the video and live at the same time." He hoped that made some sort of sense as he was not having the easiest time stringing his words together. "For me, though, the fact that you were getting so hot trying to get me off in synch with the video made my head explode." He paused, thinking about what he just said. Then, he snickered again, adding, "And well that kinda made other things explode too, I guess."

Laying there with her warm body pressed against him, feeling the connection to her like never before, his only thought was that on some weird kinky level, they were quite compatible. As his mind drifted and he started to dwell on the shaky, poorly shot video, another thought jumped into his head. He wondered if he could help her repeat that orgasm by making another video. "You know, if you really like watching yourself on screen," he gestured toward the monitor, "I might be able to help." He looked at her with a wry smile, "I have a really nice HD digital video camera back at my place. Maybe, if the video quality was better, then you could REALLY get off!" To emphasize his sarcasm, he stuck his tongue out at her jokingly. Then, he watched her facial expression, trying to glean her thoughts from any reaction she might show. He knew she had a kinky side now, but how far could he push her?
 
Last edited:
She purred and put her leg over his waist. The thought of him filming her sent a rush of desire through her, but it wasn't quite the magic button. She shifted onto him, straddling him, and kissed him hard while her mind sorted through. Then she sat up, feeling his cock nestling between her asscheeks made her shiver.

"I loved thinking of you watching me, getting hard, jerking off," she whispered. When she said it, she knew she was right. "When we made that video, I was so worried someone would find it. But when I saw you watching it, saw ow hard you were .. it was like I was a porn star." Her hips began to rock back and forth, her pussy was starting to tingle, and her nipples were getting hard. "Is it terrible that it turns me on?"
 
Todd moaned softly into the kiss as he learned how talented her tongue truly was. He was slightly surprised that she was suddenly riding his hips, not that he would ever complain. Realizing that she was not the once-and-done type made him smile, as the blood began to return to his member. The feeling of her smooth ass cheeks gripping it made it difficult to focus on her words. Reaching down with both hands, he gripped her hips, dragging the length of her slit along his semi-erect shaft. He looked up at her as she spoke, thinking about how she had almost caught him seriously stroking his cock to the sight of her. No, the fact that she enjoyed him watching her was not terrible at all.

Shaking his head, he spoke, "It's not terrible at all. In fact, I think it makes me want you even more!" Her subtle hip rocking was having the desired effect, and now his manhood was standing at attention beneath her. As his gazed moved from her eyes to the plump long nubs protruding from her full tits, something occurred to him. Yes, it was pure genius! The only question was would she go for it? Todd's face lit up and he smiled at her wickedly, "What if I set up a cam site for us to have sex while people paid to watch? You could even charge them to link their cams in so you could watch them stroking to us!" In his excitement, his hips pressed upward into her, lifting her up off the mattress. "Hell, as good as you are, we could pay for our entire education!"
 
She moaned as he pushed up, though it was the thought of guys watching her that made her pussy clench. She reached back, finding his cock stiffening and swollen again, and she grinning. Putting a hand on his chest, she lifted herself up, and guided the thick pole to the mouth of her pussy. She whimpered as she settled down on it, feeling it stretching her.

"Oh my god, that's so fucking big," she murmured as she began to rock her ips slowly, sliding him in and out, working him a little deeper into her pussy with each stroke.

"We could post videos," she whispered in his ear, as her pussy worked up and down his pole. "If it worked .. we could do it right, with a real camera man and lights .. like a real porn shoot ... Just have to go to the ... oooh shit," she groaned as she finally had the whole length of his cock buried in her. She began to pump him faster, hips grinding as she rocked up. "There will be guys at the ... film school ...."
 
Todd had to admit that this idea really seemed to push her libido to a whole new level, again, not that he had any complaints. He was definitely impressed that she managed to take his entire length so quickly, but, in his mind, he attributed that to her previous orgasm. Still, that did nothing to explain how incredibly tight her muscles were clamping down on his thick shaft as it plunged into her over and over again. He looked up at her magnificent breasts, flopping in little circles as she bounced on his cock. Reaching up, he caught one in his palm and slowly rolled its nipple in his fingers. His free hand slid down to her pussy. Using the puddle of cum that was collecting at the base of his shaft, he moistened his thumb and used it to press her clit roughly against her pubis.

From previous experiences, he knew that his second orgasm would take much longer to achieve than the first. This thought did not deter him from making sure that hers was just as powerful as before. "We would need... to... start small at first... and build up some cash," he said between thrusts. Trying to keep her mind swimming in these nasty kinky thoughts, he grunted and continued, "I think you would cum so much harder if you saw 3 or 4 guys stroking their cocks on video cams while they were watching me pump my meat into you." Despite the intensity and wanton lust between them, Todd's mind couldn't stop from doing the math, adding up how much they could make from this.
 
The things he as talking about, the idea of guys watchhing her and stroking themselves almost made her cum, and she let out a low moan as she clenched her pussy on his cock. The way he felt inside her was like he was made for her pussy, any bigger, and it would have been too painful to have him in her, but as it was, she could just take it all with only a little hurt, a little spice to the pleasure of his cock driving into her. She sat down hard on it and wiggled her hips to feel it moving in her.

The feel of it stretching her, combined with his fingers on her nipples and her clit was pushing her to the edge. She started pumping her hips faster, sliding his cock in and out, but when he said "cash" she froze for a second. Of course, she thought, they could make money doing this. She started to giggle at herself. She had been so caught up in how horny it all made her that she had forgotten that it was a business as well. When she grinnned at him, she saw his eyes were distant. Probably spending the money already, she thought.

She squeezed his cock in her pussy as hard as she could, and lay down over him, nipping sharply at his neck to get his attention.
 
Feeling her strong inner muscles bearing down forcefully on his cock, Todd snapped back into reality. 'Shit! Focus, dammit' he thought to himself. Here he was being ridden by the hottest girl he had ever known, and he had allowed his mind to wander. He gritted his teeth and began pumping his cock deeper into her from below. "Oh my gawd you are so hot!" He gasped as her teeth found his neck and shoulder, at every turn she somehow knew all of his favorite kinks. "Yes... more teeth. Mmmmm.... I love that!" When she leaned down, it made it difficult for him to keep his thumb on her clit. So, he pulled his hand free and reached around, giving her a firm swat on one of those beautiful round ass cheeks. He grinned as this was his way of thanking her for the bites. He quickly did the same with his other hand, not wanting the other delicious cheek to feel left out.

With his hands now resting on the curve of her young waist, he began pulling her down harder and harder onto his rigid pole. As he continued to thrust upwards with her every down stroke, the room began to echo with the sounds of their flesh smacking together. The bed springs were creaking loudly, and he snickered to himself, thinking that they must be scaring the neighbors at this time of the day on a Sunday.
 
Her teeth sank into the meat of his shoulder as he spanked her. The shock of pain was just enough, with her clit being rubbed between their bodies, to send her over the edge. She froze, pussy clenching and creaming, juices gushing and spurting out around his shaft. That was when his hands grabbed her waist, and he started moving her. She screamed, the sound muffled through his flesh gripping tight in her teeth, but still loud.

She panted for a few breaths as he pumped her from below, letting go with her teeth and seeing a dark ring where she had bit down. Then he stroked deep into her and she screamed again.

"OOOOOH! FUCK YEEEESSSSS! FUCK ME!" she wailed, and a little part of her knew she was screaming even louder. The thought of them hearing her was almost as hot as watching, and she was cumming even harder than before, til her body felt like jelly as his cock pounded up into her.

"Holy fuck," she gasped, as he pumped her body, almost like he was using her to jerk himself off. "We have to do this...."
 
"Urrrrrggg," he groaned loudly as her teeth sunk in hard, sending bolts of pleasure down his spine. He moved his feet to get more leverage and pounded his cock upwards, spearing her hot pussy to the hilt. He screams of sheer pleasure only encouraged him more. His hand, again, slapped her ass as she started to quiver and shake on top of him. Not wanting her orgasm to subside just yet, he quickly coated his middle finger in the stream of white fluids dribbling down his ball sack and onto the sheets. She started to speak, but, as she was coming down from that last thrust, he slipped the finger into her clenched sphincter. This cut her off in mid sentence as she gasped from the intrusion.

Feeling his own orgasm building, he closed his eyes and continued to impale her on his throbbing member. He grinned wildly at her, trying to think of how she was about to finish that sentence. Was she thinking of doing this on a web cam? Was she thinking of the potential porn shoot they were planning? Or, he thought, for more instant gratification, maybe we could do it, "ON THE BALCONY" he exclaimed! As the words left his lips, his cock began to sputter and spurt huge streams of thick white cum, deep in her tight sex. "YESSSSSSSSSS" he shouted, almost as loud as she was.
 
Back
Top