What do you call it?

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Was researching an idea and ran into a problem.

What do they call those little square code symbols that look like a crossword puzzle with some of the squares blacked out? They use them kind of like bar codes or signatures or...?

I wanted to see if they could be used, but since I don't know their name, I can't see how to use them.

I goggled coding and that wasn't any help, too general I'd guess.

However I did find some interesting tidbits like:

Text symbols
Probably useful for expanding the 140 character limits of twitter.

And Huffman coding
I might have been interested in this 15 years ago as it could have helped in communications and modulation technology. Since I switched form electronics to language arts, it is just gibberish.:)

So what are those little squares called?

Was researching an idea and ran into a problem.

What do they call those little square code symbols that look like a crossword puzzle with some of the squares blacked out? They use them kind of like bar codes or signatures or...?

I wanted to see if they could be used, but since I don't know their name, I can't see how to use them.

I goggled coding and that wasn't any help, too general I'd guess.

However I did find some interesting tidbits like:

Text symbols
Probably useful for expanding the 140 character limits of twitter.

And Huffman coding
I might have been interested in this 15 years ago as it could have helped in communications and modulation technology. Since I switched form electronics to language arts, it is just gibberish.:)

So what are those little squares called?

QR codes. :)

Cool, thanks for the help.

Us old folks need you youngsters to stay atop the technology.

three pussy's for you. :cattail::cattail::cattail::D

Woohoo! I'm not sure which I'm more chuffed about. A trio of attractive pussies, Or the fact that I've just been called a "youngster!" :D

Woohoo! I'm not sure which I'm more chuffed about. A trio of attractive pussies, Or the fact that I've just been called a "youngster!" :D

Read the Wiki on this and it doesn't fit what I was trying to do, but might fit in somewhere later.

What's "chuffed" mean?

Almost everyone is a youngster to me.:) No offense intended.:eek:

Read the Wiki on this and it doesn't fit what I was trying to do, but might fit in somewhere later.

What's "chuffed" mean?

Almost everyone is a youngster to me.:) No offence intended.:eek:

Fear Not. "Chuffed" means very pleased or happy.

Oh, good. You English are at times inscrutable to us colonials. :)

:cattail: for St. Pat's for you. :D

Oh, good. You English are at times inscrutable to us colonials. :)

:cattail: for St. Pat's for you. :D

We like it that way, Jack. Last time we let our inscrutability slip you swiped the colonies off us... ;)

I know I'm "only" 47, but being called a youngster is still a red-letter day in my book... :D

We like it that way, Jack. Last time we let our inscrutability slip you swiped the colonies off us... ;)

I know I'm "only" 47, but being called a youngster is still a red-letter day in my book... :D

You're just prime for a MILF attack then. Just park your Bentley in front of the pub, buy some drinks and you may get some back seat action. :)

Back