Snark Attack! Be snarky to the person above, to anyone, or in general.

It astounds me how fucking dense some people are. I mean really. There is dense, and then there is you. Completely fucking clueless. *sigh*

After half a century of structuring society to protect people from their own stupidity, why are we surprised that we seemed to be getting over run by morons?

Ohhh now you see this going to be a fun thread.... SO Snark it is.

Why is it that people come here whining about things.... such as no one likes them and they cannot connect with anyone and they are miserable... DID You ever think that the portrayal of your woe is me crap is likely why no one wants to interact with you. I mean come on people come here for fun and enjoyment, not to be your damned cheerleader. Here is a thought GO TO A THERAPIST or something MY god I don't get paid to read your crap and honestly I know about the ignore function but seriously you are EVERYWHERE that's going to eliminate half of my reading LOL...

Also don't post saying you don't like attention and then DRAW attention to yourself and then act all Oh I just hate attention... No you don't you are a big flipping attention whore. GET OVER YOURSELF :eek:

WHHEW I feel better now. Snarked enough for the day!

tumblr_miap4aIujg1s4aecwo1_500.gif

To snark or not to snark? That has always been the question I need to answer when I post

Ohhh now you see this going to be a fun thread.... SO Snark it is.

Why is it that people come here whining about things.... such as no one likes them and they cannot connect with anyone and they are miserable... DID You ever think that the portrayal of your woe is me crap is likely why no one wants to interact with you. I mean come on people come here for fun and enjoyment, not to be your damned cheerleader. Here is a thought GO TO A THERAPIST or something MY god I don't get paid to read your crap and honestly I know about the ignore function but seriously you are EVERYWHERE that's going to eliminate half of my reading LOL...

Also don't post saying you don't like attention and then DRAW attention to yourself and then act all Oh I just hate attention... No you don't you are a big flipping attention whore. GET OVER YOURSELF :eek:

WHHEW I feel better now. Snarked enough for the day!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!...I'm telling Sunshine!!!!!

Sometimes, you think you're funny...and you're not. Calling attention to something bc you assume it will be pointed out, makes you look dumb. Being a bitch bc you don't get the response you want...just makes you look pathetic. Just bc this is the internet, doesn't mean you have the right to act....or treat....others in a condescending manner.

Back