Pennsylvania Sound Off

SE PA, Chester County here! Bored as heck at work!

Lit is such an awesome place to come when its slow. Luckily they dont regulate our internet here or I have NO idea how I would entertain myself all day! :)

J.

ooo pa people :)

Hey hunnies! South Philly city girl/Pennstate Student here , how goes it?? ;)
I was happily surprised when i found this thread, hopefully more people might chime in. Its so nice to talk to like minded people who are close in proximity. Leaves for greater possibilities :D

so does anyone in PA actually want to hook up for some fun? becuae i just see alot of people saying hi

well your post just killed my interest in it.

truthfully i think that is why the pennsylvania posts fail. we aren't one state. i think central west to should be one state. the real pennsylvania and then eastern part can become new jersey or find some other name!

That is so not possible as I HATE the NEW JERSEY Devils with every fiber of my being!!

Pennsylvania setting

I have posted a story that is set in a hotel outside of Philadelphia (Conshohocken, to be precise, but it's a secret, so don't tell!). It's a fitness-oriented story about a married couple, so I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but I thought it might have some particular appeal to fellow Pennsylvania literotica readers.

http://www.literotica.com/s/hotel-fitness-revisited

- curl

I have posted a story that is set in a hotel outside of Philadelphia (Conshohocken, to be precise, but it's a secret, so don't tell!). It's a fitness-oriented story about a married couple, so I know it won't be to everyone's taste, but I thought it might have some particular appeal to fellow Pennsylvania literotica readers.

http://www.literotica.com/s/hotel-fitness-revisited

- curl

I enjoy reading stories that are based in the Philly area...Lisa Scottoline is one author I read often who bases her stories here.

Thanks for posting the story and Good Luck with your writing!

I enjoy reading stories that are based in the Philly area...Lisa Scottoline is one author I read often who bases her stories here.

Thanks for posting the story and Good Luck with your writing!

thanks for the reccomendation, as a fit Bucks County person, I "preciate it"

Sure there are lots of PA pervs but they tend to be a quiet bunch and mostly male.

Back