Looking to chat with others about sex with my wife

your wife

boy I sure envy your open relationship. Mine thinks sex is ony for the very young and why would I need it anyway

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.

A good morning bump

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

On line now. I'd love to hear from you.

Pm me if you would like to chat about the wife. I would love to hear more about her

I'm extremely curious why a married man who I assume loves his wife gets off on watching his wife fuck another man. This query is not meant to be derogatory or critical. I'm a writer and have read hundreds of stories dealing with the subject but have yet to come up with a satisfactory reason. I would like to have your thoughts since you admit to being "turned on"

Re your interest in wife with others

I'm extremely curious why a married man who I assume loves his wife gets off on watching his wife fuck another man. This query is not meant to be derogatory or critical. I'm a writer and have read hundreds of stories dealing with the subject but have yet to come up with a satisfactory reason. I would like to have your thoughts since you admit to being "turned on"

Many married men have an inferiority complex and believe they cannot fully satisfy their partners sexual needs, hence the wish for her to be pleasured by others. And if the fantasy becomes reality learn it is very erotic to watch others have sex or even talk about it afterwards. Some will participate in full MFM and also discover the sensual delight of a group situation. Finally there may be some interest in homo contact that he would feel uncomfortable trying a solo guy on guy however by introducing the wife into the fun makes it easier and lets the wife see his interest in including another man. Of course as in most literotica stories he enhances the event if the chosen stud is well hung or at least bigger than himself.

That's a good question. One I wish I could answer as eloquently and throughly as Mr. Roberts did above. But I honestly have no idea why I want my wife to have sex with other men. Honestly I have no bi tendencies or any sort of inferiority complexes where I feel I can't pleasure my wife. She just cheated on me once and started to find that arousing. Now I want her to do it again.

Our wives

I'm having a fantastic day. Would love to keep it going by hearing from you.

Hey, I'm a mid 20s single guy - and stories are my speciality.

I'd love to chat about making your wife scream the house down! Are you guys still interested?

Hey, I'm a mid 20s single guy - and stories are my speciality.

I'd love to chat about making your wife scream the house down! Are you guys still interested?

Very much so. Mid 20s is almost half her age. Would love for you to spread her out and make her scream.

On line now.

Back