I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always found older guys way more attractive than boys my own age. Like, not that I don't find boys my age cute, but guys in their mid- to late twenties, and in their thirties and forties just seem all... put-together. Confident, like they know who they are. And so much sexier, on average. :eek: At least to me.

I'm 28, am I an older guy already lol, gutted!!
 
Bahaha well to an 18-year-old most guys are "older", it's true... :D

Well it's the first time I've been called an older man lol, I normally don't reply to the threads when you lovely ladies are wanting to talk to older men, maybe I should say hi a bit more often?? Haha
 
Haha, brilliant :-s
So do u like older men too then, I'm assuming so as your on this thread?? What is it about is that u like?

Well my answer had better be yes since my husband has just turned 35. I think it's just the experience they have, how they act, the confidence they have.
 
Well my answer had better be yes since my husband has just turned 35. I think it's just the experience they have, how they act, the confidence they have.

Yeah, I'm sure the hubby wouldn't want to hear you saying u prefer 18 yr olds haha. Strange how men prefer younger women usually and women prefer older!
 
Peek-A-Boo....
Yes I know it's been forever and a day since I've been here but things have been pretty crazy in the bayou..... BIG HUGS.... hope everyone is doing great.......


Hey I remember a girl that used to come around , and share her Oreos. Lol. How have you been baby girl?????? Hope things are good. You've had me worried, you could have called hahaha. It's dinner time here too and I'm hungry. So what sounds good???? I'll leave you in charge of the dessert :D
 
Good morning thread! - Not looking forward to today - the sun is shining, and I'm just back from holidays to find an email inbox piled high like leaves against a door in autumn. After a week of recharging, I'm going to need some distraction catching up with a week of Lit!
Hows everyone else's evening going?
 
Last edited:
That's because we mature faster lol

Perhaps KJ - perhaps some of it is older guys generally have a fatter... err.. wallet, more senior in their careers, and have learnt an air of authority that the younger boys are still yet to discover.
 

I know I've had far more approaches by women in the office when I've been in a leadership role - women seem to be pulled to the man who is calling the shots.

Now I've worked this out, I'm wondering why I threw in the big office life and started my own business. There's no point being the ultimate boss in an office of 1!!
 
I know I've had far more approaches by women in the office when I've been in a leadership role - women seem to be pulled to the man who is calling the shots.

Now I've worked this out, I'm wondering why I threw in the big office life and started my own business. There's no point being the ultimate boss in an office of 1!!

Yeah that was a little silly on your part.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top