Sold (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

Every signal that Cass was giving off spoke to Gary, and every one of them told him to keep going. His mouth continued to work at her neck, right until he felt her tense up unexpectedly. He knew that it wasn't an orgasm that had caused it. So he pulled his mouth back from her neck.

Gary slowly turned his head, hoping to meet Cass' gaze and make sure she was alright, both physically and psychologically. No sooner did he start to lift his head though, than he felt her lips brushing over his face. Even as his head finally reached the point where he would have been able to make eye contact, Cass' lips found his and silenced anything before it could even be said or non-verbally inquired.

Cass' actions actually gave Gary a small surge of renewed strength and confidence. He pulled his hand back from the wall and wrapped both arms around her as they embraced, kissing her back passionately as he pulled his cock back from her a bit before giving her a slow push, trying to ease any lingering tensions before he gave her any real thrusts.
 
As Cass felt Gary's arm slip around her, her own hands slipped back around his shoulders and the kiss deepened even more. The feel of his hips pulling back some before slowly pushing into her had her moaning into his mouth and her body relaxing in his grip once more. Her legs tightened around his hips and her own hips began to move with his feeling the friction between them building.

Cass was lost once again to all sensations. Gary seemed to be able to just touch her and she was ready and willing for him. Her lips worked at his mouth, her tongue slipped along his in a graceful dance as his hips started to move his cock slowly in and out of her. Her body tightened and relaxed around his cock, that beautiful cock that took her to so many places already.

She wasn't sure what exactly it was about Gary, but she did know she would do anything to hold on to him and protect him. She felt a vibration sliding up her throat at the thought of him being taken from her. The sound slithered into her ears and she could have sworn she heard a growl. Her fingers tightened on him again as she held him close to her, savoring the feel of him and daring anyone to try to take him from her.
 
Gary's mind was long since lost in what he was doing to Cass. He felt her body respond to his ministrations, and of course the cock that was buried to the hilt inside of her, but it was like he was beyond thought. He simply felt her reactions to his actions and reacted to them, letting her reactions guide them through this second round in the shower.

The feel of a slight vibration in his mouth, and the stifled growl from Cass would have worried Gary, if not for the arms that tightened around him, holding him that much closer. His hips started to move faster as their mouths continued to move together, tongues rolling and wrestling with each other. The two were well and truly joined, locked together from their lips down to their groins, bodies moving together like long-lost lovers that had finally been reunited.

Gary knew, sadly enough, that he was not going to be able to cum with Cass this time, but that fact didn't worry him. His concern was for her pleasure just then, her pleasure and comfort, despite the pain and discomfort that he knew she had to be feeling from the continued abuse that was his cock pounding into her.

As soon as the thoughts of Cass' pain and discomfort appeared in Gary's mind though, they were gone, his brain focusing on the one thing he cared about just then, the beautiful woman wrapped in his arms and around his cock. His movements kept getting faster, more deliberate, knowing that she would feel every inch of him as he pleasured her so.

It was only the thoughts of what had happened the previous night when Gary had done this, seeking a second orgasm so close to the first that Gary forced himself to pull his lips from hers. He did it quickly, letting him pull back to look into Cass' eyes as they opened. "Cum for me Cass. Cum for me one more time. Please cum." Gary's gaze never left Cass' as he bade her to take her pleasure from his body and ministrations.
 
His body moved so naturally in and out of her, like he was made for her. Cass could feel every inch of Gary's cock dive into her before being pulled back. The friction was so delicious as was the taste of his mouth and tongue. Cass was falling even as she was securely wrapped in his massive arms.

When he pulled back, her eyes fluttered open and his words wrapped around her tightening her body even more. Never had anyone said that to her, bade her to cum for them. Before she could even give it much thought she found her body rippling around his driving cock even as her voice rose in the shower. Her fingers pressed solidly into his back as her hips bucked up against his, trying to drive him even deeper than before. The orgasm was a surprise and yet she knew he had caused it; not only his body but those words she heard.

Her tongue flicked over her lips as she slowly came down from the high she was on, only to feel his cock still sliding in and out of her at a steady pace. She wanted him to cum too, but knew from the night before that it was going to be difficult if not impossible to do such. Her walls tightened around him as her hips moved with his; Cass wasn't even sure she wanted this to stop, the feel of him was just too amazing.

She felt him pushing her harder and faster than before and knew he was pushing for another orgasm from her. That thought alone had her spiraling into yet another one. She felt her muscles convulsing around his cock as her whole body seemed to lose its strength. Cass was thankful that he was holding her or she would have been on the floor, on her ass in that instant.

As her orgasm slowed once more she kissed him softly, wishing like hell they didn't have to leave the comfort of her home. She wiggled in his arms, "I don't want to, but we need to Gary." Cass didn't want to say what it was, knowing he knew what they needed to do. She waited for him to slowly pull from her, making her whimper from losing him. As her feet touched the shower floor she smiled to him, "But something I must do before we go." With that she slipped to her knees before him, seeing him still just as hard as when they started. Her lips wrapped around him as she tasted herself coating over his cock as she slipped him deeper into her mouth. If being inside of her wasn't going to make him cum, then she was going to try with her mouth. Either way she wanted him to cum before they left for what she was now referring to as hell in her mind.
 
No sooner did Gary finish speaking, than he felt Cass' body respond. He saw the way her eyes fluttered open, even before he felt her body tightening anew. He felt every muscle in her body tighten as her fingers pressed solidly into his back. Her hips were bucking against him, almost seeming to want to pull his cock even deeper into her with every one of his thrusts.

Cass' orgasm was so sudden and powerful that Gay didn't even have time to stop think about whether or not he wanted to stop thrusting during or after it. His body kept thrusting of it's own volition though, driving into her with the cock that gave her so much pleasure.

Gary took those cues from his own body and continued, holding Cass' gaze with his own as he continued to fuck her, continued to push her, wanting now for her to have what she wanted, one final orgasm. He felt that final orgasm rippled through her, every muscle within her spasming, from her pussy to her limbs and back again.

As Cass' final orgasm waned, Gary felt his own strength fading with it. His thrusts slowed and stopped, and he was truly grateful for the soft kiss that she gave him. It fully reassured him that she had wanted everything he'd done and given to her. He pulled his lips back from hers when he felt her wiggled in his arms, and his head bowed when he heard her words. "I know Cass. I know." Gary said softly before slowly pulling back, almost sad to hear the whimper that his withdrawing cock pulled from her. Only when his cock was finally free of her did Gary finally move to lower her back to the shower floor. He took a bit longer to finally release her from his arms, wanting to make sure that she was able to stand before he let her go.

Gary could only nod at Cass' final words, and it didn't take him long to realize what she had in mind. His head dropped, and he leaned his forehead against the wall of the shower so he could look down and watch as Cass wrapped her lips around his cock. That first touch of her lips pulled a soft sigh from him, and though he desperately wanted to reach down to grip her hair, he was afraid that he would hurt her in a similar fashion. So he braced his hands on the wall and just looked down and enjoyed the sight and feel of Cass' lips around his cock. A soft gasp slipped from Gary's lips as he felt Cass push his hypersensitive cock deeper into her mouth.
 
Last edited:
Cass' eyes glanced up at Gary and loved the sight of this man, massive as he was being reduced so quickly by just her mouth and tongue. She had to admit that the rush of power was overwhelming. With each swipe of her tongue she could pull a moan from him and with every drop of her mouth around him she could feel his body tightening, watch as his hands fisting against the shower wall.

Cass took her time, savoring every inch she could fit into her mouth, even moved her hands up, one to wrap around the base of him while the other cupped and massaged his balls. Cass was taking great enjoyment as her mouth moved slowly up and down his length. Her tongue swirled over the head before slithering along the underside of his cock as her mouth and hand started to work in unison.

Cass moved up to the head of his cock, her hand moved with her mouth as her tongue moved around the head of his cock, her eyes glancing up at him before finally lowering as her mouth drove down onto his cock along with her hand. She pushed as much of him as she could into her mouth, feeling him press to the back of her throat. She pushed even more wanting so badly to have her mouth and throat wrapped around him. The more she moved her mouth onto him the deeper his cock seemed to go into her mouth. She moaned around him as her hand moved from his balls to press her fingers into the back of his thigh.

She drove her mouth down around him as her fingers moved down his thigh, like she was trying to rake nails down him, though hers were short. She groaned, her eyes slipping close as she gave over to the feeling and sensations of his cock in her mouth mixed with his own groans and moans. Cass was loving this, loving she could do this to him.
 
Last edited:
Gary was helpless as he looked down, marveling at the power this vanilla woman had over him. She was on her knees before him, a position of servitude, with his cock between her lips, and yet there could be no doubt who was in control just then. Every push of her mouth onto his erect cock pulled a low moan from him. Every swipe of her tongue on the hypersensitive head of his cock elicited a gasp, and soon, she even pushed it one step farther.

The added dynamic that was Cass' hands only served to make the experience that much more enjoyable. He felt the hand wrapping around the base of him, almost seemingly to not want him to cum, while the other cupped, squeezed, and massage his swollen balls, coaxing the opposite. Her mouth bobbed up and down his swollen length several times, working in perfect unison with the hand that had been around the base of him, but was now stroking every bit of his length that wasn't in her mouth. Even her tongue wasn't idle. Quite the contrary rather. It was slithering along the underside of his cock, teasing the swollen vein there.

Though he'd been looking at Cass, Gary had found himself in a daze of sorts, a daze of pleasure. He blinked and forced himself to focus, and was truly glad that he did, for as he did, he saw those dark blue eyes looking up at him as her tongue circled the head of his cock once more. The next sight though, was one he knew he would always enjoy. For as he looked on, Cass' gaze dropped, and her mouth dropped on his cock once more. The sight of his cock disappearing into her mouth was truly addicting, as was the feel. What Gary didn't expect though, was the feel of his cock brushing the back of her throat, and her pushing down farther. A low and deep groan rumbled out of him as he felt her push his massive cock into her airway. Just seeing, let alone feeling it shoved him quickly towards the edge of his orgasm. As he looked on, she pushed down, taking the last inch of his mighty cock into her mouth, and with that last inch, his orgasm followed.

A loud and primal groan forced itself out of Gary's mouth as his hips bucked of their own volition, preempting the first surge of his hot cum into the mouth that awaited it. It took a very conscious effort for Gary to force his body to remain still as his orgasm crashed over and around his defenses with such power that he almost fell to the floor. His cock swelled the slightest bit more as it erupted with his cum, his hot seed literally gushing from him straight down Cass' throat. Gary's voice was alive with a constant stream of grunts, groans, and primal noises, noises that he couldn't have stopped just then, even if he wanted to.
 
Last edited:
Cass wanted Gary to cum, she really did, but at that very moment, his orgasm was not on the top of her mind; at least it wasn't until she felt his hips buck into her mouth, driving him just a bit further, pushing him the rest of the way into her throat. She felt him swell, felt his cock pulse against her tongue as his cum slipped down her throat.

In this position she couldn't get air, but for the life of her she wasn't panicked, at least not yet. She felt another spurt of cum slipping down her throat until she finally felt her body screaming for air. She pulled back just enough to breathe and yet still keep her mouth around his pulsating cock. Her tongue pressing and sliding on the underside of him like she was trying to coax every last drop from him. His grunts, groans and cries of pleasure had Cass tingling all over; her body gearing up for pleasure of her own.

As she continued to milk his cock with her tongue she swallowed every drop he spilled in her mouth until she felt his cock finally quiet down. She slowly slipped her mouth from him, making sure to take every bit of evidence that remained with her. As his cock slipped from her mouth, she reached up and used his hips as leverage to pull herself up toward him. Licking over her lips she smiled softly to him even as her body was humming with need again.

One of her hands moved up to brush her fingers over his cheek as he tried to regain his breath and his strength. Her other hand moved to slowly pull one of his hands from the wall. She rose up on her toes to kiss his chin before moving to his cheek even as her other hand was moving his hand down between them. She whispered against his skin, "God Gary, I love hearing you like that. See how much I love hearing it," She moved his hand between her legs to let him feel just how wet she was from it. "Make me cum Gary, please," she pleaded with him as she ground herself against his hand.

Cass couldn't seem to get enough of this man and it didn't matter that she knew deep down she would be in a whole lot of trouble if she didn't get a move on and quickly.
 
Last edited:
Gary's breathing was ragged as he leaned against the wall, trying to recover from the powerful orgasm that Cass he just given him. His eyes slipped briefly closed, and he let out a soft sigh when he felt his cock finally slip free from her mouth. Despite it all though, when Cass' hands braced on his hips and used him as leverage to pull herself up, he tightened, ensuring that he wouldn't slip or fall, causing her to fall back to the floor.

The feeling of Cass' fingers brushing over his cheek brought his head around to face her, and his convinced his eyes to open once more. He offered up a weak smile to her, and gladly let her take his hand in hers. He leaned down to her as she leaned up to him, putting his chin low enough for her to kiss. Despite the clear distraction that she posed though, he was of course aware of her guiding his hand down between them. He wouldn't have guessed what she had in mind though. Her words would have been more than enough for Gary to do her bidding, even without the feeling of the warm wetness between her thighs.

Gary offered up a small chuckle as he turned himself to face Cass properly, letting his fingers feather over her clit as he adjusted her just so, putting her back firmly against the wall. He moved his free hand to grip hers and bring it to his hip before bracing that hand on the wall just above her shoulder Gary leaned down then, letting his cheek brush against hers before whispering heatedly against her neck. "As you wish."

After he spoke, Gary moved a bit closer to Cass, his fingers still feathering over her clit as he pressed closer, literally looming over her. He dropped his lips to hers, kissing her with a fiery passion as he dropped his hand a bit more to push two fingers inside her. They slid in easily enough, and he started to pump them in and out, grinding the heal of his hand against her clit as he felt her hips bucking against it. Gary took it one step further though, torquing his wrist a bit more to get a third, and finally a fourth finger into her. His thumb was not idle though, and with each press of his fingers into her, his thumb circled her clit, pressing with deliberate pressure on the sensitive nub. He pulled his lips from hers, albeit for just a moment, just long enough to whisper against hers. "Cum for me Cass. Cum hard!" Gary's hand never stopped what it was doing, and the pace of fingers driving into her picked up steadily, as did the pressure with which he pressed against her clit.

Gary had something planned for Cass though, and even as her orgasm crashed through her, his lips pressed another fiery kiss to hers. His fingers bent then, applying direct and deliberate pressure to her g-spot as his thumb continued to apply direct pressure to her clit.
 
Cass felt Gary's fingers begin to feather over her clit and she moaned softly, her eyes drifting close even though it was only a tease compared to what she needed. She felt his hand on hers, pulling it to his hip before repositioning himself to keep her pressed to the wall behind her. Cass wasn't even sure how she ended up against the wall but the feel of his fingers dipping down to slide into her made her forget figuring it out.

Her hips moved, arched into his fingers as the heel of his hand pressed into her clit. The kiss he gave her took her breath from her. The additions of his other fingers, filling her up made her own fingers on his hips grip harder than before. Her hips moved on their own accord, riding over those fingers buried deep inside her, even as his thumb continued its assault on her clit. Cass could barely catch her breath as moan after moan ripped from her. Gary's mouth moved from hers, his words enticing her even more as her hips moved in time with his thrusting fingers.

Her own fingers tightened even more on his hips as she felt the beginning tingles rush over her, her orgasm following right on its heels. Her voice cried out, but was cut short as Gary's mouth covered hers once more. Even as her orgasm rushed through her she felt his fingers move, pressing to her front wall. The pressure built quickly even as the rush of her orgasm started to fade. She cried out again into his mouth as her small nails started to dig into his hips. She couldn't stop herself, couldn't stop the sensations flooding her and flooding they were. She felt a rush of warmth through her, even as she heard what sounded like Gary's hand under running water. The more she heard it the more she felt her legs giving way. The warmth rushing through her taking every bit of strength from her body.

Cass felt like she was floating and only the feel of Gary's fingers pressing into her and her hands on his hips let her know she was still where she was a moment ago.
 
As much satisfaction as Gary got from Cass' first orgasm, it was the second one that he'd truly wanted for her. He knew they could spend all day enjoying each other, and though he would enjoy every minute of that, she'd said so herself that they needed to go. That was why he pushed her for that g-spot orgasm. He knew that it would sate her, at least for now.

Despite that fact that he desired it so, nothing could compare to feeling it's realization. He didn't yield in the slightest as he felt Cass' small nails digging into his hips, and his mouth didn't dare move from hers, and he gladly stifled her cries of pleasure in their kiss.

Gary's hand was relentless in it's pursuit, and even when he felt the rush of her squirting on his hand, he kept going, even pressing a bit harder and moving a bit faster, trying now to elongate her orgasm and make it the single best orgasm she'd had in her entire life, not just with him.

Only when he felt Cass' powerful orgasm start to subside did he slow and finally stop the movement of his fingers. He held her in place with his kiss and the weight of his body against her, holding her against the wall as he moved his arm from above her shoulder to slip beneath it. He tore his mouth from hers then, and slowly slipped his fingers from her so he could wrap that arm around her to. He held her close as he whispered softly to her. "That right there is why I am what I am Cass. I live to give women more pleasure than they ever thought possible, and I will stay with you, and be yours, for as long as you allow me to." Even when he stopped talking, Gary kept holding Cass close, ensuring her aftercare, in the hopes that she couldn't and wouldn't feel in any way abandoned as she came down from the dangerous high of her g-spot orgasm.

After what felt like several long minutes, Gary finally made to move them. He took a couple small steps backwards, and made to slowly release Cass from his strong embrace. One hand reached for the body wash though, and the other remained around her, ensuring that he could catch her if she lacked the strength to stand on her own. He slid slowly around behind her, and with his strong hands, he helped rinse the hard-earned sweat from her body. He then used the body wash on her, taking great care in everything he did, right down to the way he helped wash between her legs.

Only after Cass' body was clean once more did Gary move to her hair. His face was calm and serene as he helped her wash, condition, and finally rinse away any lingering of either that had slid down her back.

Once Gary was done with Cass' body, he leaned down, reaching to hold her close once more. "Do you think you can stand on your own my dear so I can wash myself?" He asked, truly in no hurry to let her go if she needed another minute or fifty!
 
Cass felt his fingers increase their pressure and that pressure deep inside of her that seemed to be waning just doubled instantly until her legs were shaking so bad, the rush from her was so strong she thought for an instant she was dreaming. There wasn’t any way an orgasm could be this mind blowing, but damn if her mind wasn’t completely blown and all that was happening inside of her was feeling, feeling everything Gary did to her.

As her orgasm began to slow, so did his fingers and even in her weakened state she wanted to go back there, back to that dream place he just had her in. But she was too drained to even say anything to him as his arm wrapped around her, his lips parted from her own while he moved her into his strong body. She found enough strength to slip her hands from his waist to his back even as her eyes slowly fluttered open. She had a hard time trying to focus, but Gary’s words seem to break right through the haze and touch her deeply. She couldn’t even try to come up with words that would express what his words meant to her. No matter what was to come, she was not letting this man go, not going to let him be taken from her even for a short while.

She felt as Gary started to move, her eyes slowly focusing on his large arm as it slipped over her while the rest of his body pressed to her back. Cass could have stayed like that forever and for a moment she was going to do just that. But the feel of the body wash and his hands washing over her brought back the fact that they needed to leave. His hands moved over her, cleaning her thoroughly and when his fingers move to her hair she sighed contently. Never before had a man washed her hair and Gary was a first, but then he was a first on many fronts. As she was rinsed off one final time she heard his voice and realized her eyes were closed again.

Groaning softly she opened her eyes as she responded, “I’m good. I’m just enjoying you being here, but I can stand so you can shower. I would offer, but then again that might start something else.” She glanced at him over her shoulder and smiled brightly to him, just to show him she certainly didn’t mind starting something again. Laughing softly she pulled her body away from his before turning to lean against the shower wall. Her dark blue eyes wandered over the massive man in her shower as his hands went to work to wash over his own body. Cass never would have thought that buying him last night would have changed her life so much, but he did. He showed her a whole new world, let alone a whole new side to herself she never knew was there. She felt ashamed for ever thinking he may feel weak from the marks on his body.

As he finished rinsing his own body she turned off the water and opened the door, grabbing the two towels she had for them before handing him one. “We still need to stop and get you something to wear.” Cass groaned again knowing if they didn’t get a move on then her boss was really going to have her ass in a sling when she got there. As she finished drying herself she moved into the bedroom and quickly got dressed in her uniform. She was planning in her head what route to take and where to stop and grab him some clothes to wear. Cass went from pure bliss to all business in less than 15 minutes….God life sucked sometimes, she thought to herself.
 
Last edited:
Cass stepping away from him in the shower truly marked the end of the pleasurable moment they'd shared. Gary took his cues from her then, shifting to a more business-like demeanor as he washed his own hair and body quickly before stepping from the shower to take the towel she offered him and dry himself off. As one, they moved into the bedroom to get dressed, and though Gary knew the outfit he had to wear for now would get him some strange looks, but he was okay with that. He was relatively used to being the center of attention, even if that attention hadn't generally been enjoyable.

Soon enough, the pair was as dressed and ready as they were going to get and heading outside to her car so they could take care of the business. Gary actually found himself apprehensive about it, because he didn't know what fate awaited him at the station. He truly did want to stay with Cass, but he wasn't sure the option would be given to him. He breathed a heavy sigh as he settled in the passenger sear, buckled his seat belt, and set his blue gaze out the window, his left hand moving to absentmindedly brush over Cass' arm as she drove.
 
Last edited:
Cass drove into town with the feel of Gary's hand on her arm from time to time. She smiled every time she felt his touch and even though she knew she shouldn't, she took her eyes from the road a few times just to look at him. He was amazing and completely changed her whole world in such a short time.

As they pulled up in front of the clothing store, she parked and glanced to him, "Lets find you something a little more appropriate for this shall we?" She slipped from the car and headed inside. She knew he was with her because of the stares she was getting, well not her but what was behind her. She knew he looked good enough to eat in what he was wearing which was why she wanted to tone it down some.

Cass moved over to a wrack of jeans and started to go through them, "What size do you wear?" She glanced to him and smiled. As much as this was killing her, she knew she had to get it done and she honestly thought he would look just as good in jeans as he did now. Cass found a pair of jeans, a shirt and then sent him to try them on while she looked for shoes.

When she came back to the dressing rooms with the socks and shoes in her hand she watched him emerge and the sight of him had her instantly wet. Gary really didn't know the reaction he produced in her and yet he had done everything to please her. He was a gift....that was what he was.

She moved up to him and handed him the socks and shoes before taking all the tags from the clothes, "See if they fit and if they do then we are good to go." She waited to see if they did fit before heading to the register to check out. Again she knew when he was near her, not only could she feel him but the looks from the other women of the store told her where he was.

Cass checked them out and turned to him, smiling again even though she knew the next leg of their journey wouldn't be the top of her to do list. She moved out toward the car and slid back into it. When he got settled in she turned to him, cupped his face and kissed him deeply. She didn't know what was in store for them, but she wanted him to know what he meant to her already.

After what felt like forever, yet was only a minute or two, she pulled back and just looked at him, "No matter what happens next, know you always have a place with me Gary." She turned from him and started the car, pulling into traffic, Cass headed to the station with a heavy heart.
 
Gary was anything but a stranger when it came to being noticed by women. It didn't matter if he was naked on the auction block, or following his current Mistress to whatever destination they were currently headed to. His sheer size and build brought attention to him. As such, he was acutely aware of the multitude of gazes that he drew from many of the women throughout the busy store.

Cass seemed to either not notice, or not care about the looks that he was drawing, and even as he casually answered her question, reciting his shoe size, pant size, and shirt size, his head was turning slowly, meeting each gaze that was looking his way, one-by-one. He offered up a smile to each of them, and had to resist the urge to chuckle when so many of the women flushed at his noticing before turning away from him. Every now and again though, a woman would meet his gaze and hold it, and that gaze alone told him what they were thinking. A single night with a man like him would be all they needed.

At Cass' behest, Gary took the jeans and t-shirt she handed him and moved to the dressing room. When he emerged from it, any women who hadn't already noticed him, certainly did now. The jeans were tight, accentuating the muscles in his legs as well as being tight against his ass. The shirt he wore was just as tight, stretching to accommodate just the top half of his biceps.

Once Cass had him fitted with shoes and socks, she removed the tags and led them towards the front of the store once more. The cashier met his gaze, and kept looking at him, even as she range up the clothes. A small smile came to Gary's face as he watched the women get her fill of him and more. He couldn't help but be curious as to the specifics of what she was thinking, but before there was time for it to matter, he and Cass were heading out of the store, back to the car once more.

Cass' actions in the car weren't necessarily surprising, given their next destination, but Gary was truly glad for her cupping hands, and her kiss. His hands moved to rest on her biceps as they held to that deep kiss, and he found himself truly saddened when they finally had to separate. Her tender words touched his heart, and be bowed his head briefly as he heard them. When his blue gaze lifted once more, there was a small and knowing smile on his lips. "I know Cass, and I thank you for that, and for everything else we've shared together."

It was impossible to not dread for the worst possible scenario as the pair drove towards the station house, but Gary let his hand move to Cass' arm once more, figuring she could probably use the reassurance as much as he could right about now.
 
Cass parked the car and as much as she didn’t want to get out, she knew she had to. Glancing to Gary one more time she finally opened the car door and slipped from the car. Closing and locking the car up she started toward the interior door that lead into the building, “Just remember you are not a criminal Gary, you do have rights.”

She didn’t want Gary thinking he had to answer questions or that he didn’t have rights when it came to having someone present at the time of questioning. Cass still hated this, hated bringing him here, even though that was her first thought when she purchased him.

She stepped into the building and did see the few people that lingered around stop and look at Gary. Yes it bugged her that women were checking him out, but then again he wasn’t hers, so why was she so upset about it? She walked over to the elevators and punched the button probably harder than she needed to. She kept her eyes forward for she didn’t want to see the women gawking and certainly didn’t need to be seeing Gary’s reaction if he was flirting right back with them.

When the elevator doors opened she stepped inside and again punched the number on the pad harder than intended. Taking a deep breath she waited until they arrived at the floor and exited the elevator, completely expecting to be yelled at the moment she got off on the floor. Her eyes darted around, but she didn’t see many people hanging out. Then it happened, “Blake…office…NOW!”

Cass cringed at the sound of the captain’s voice before she glanced at Gary just as Tiggs approached her, starting to usher Gary into one of the interview rooms. Cass’ eyes landed on Tiggs as she bit her tongue from saying something to him about protecting Gary. She marched toward the captain’s office and stepped inside, “Close the door,” she did as he commanded and took a seat. She glanced up at her captain, Mike Steele, and waited patiently for him to finish reviewing whatever report was on his desk. Cass knew how he operated and as hard as he was on the guys, he was twice as hard on her.

He sat back, closing the file and clamping his hands together on his desk. His grey eyes took her in as she waited for the yelling to begin. His deep voice rumbled from him, but in a calm manner, which means he was so damn close to losing it, “What the hell were you thinking? You know buying a human, a man, is illegal and yet you did it anyway. What are we supposed to do with him now?”

Cass paused a moment, “We needed evidence of this establishment, that was what I was thinking about. Yes, I jumped the gun.” She paused a moment, “I will take care of him until we decide what to do with him.”

Mike just looked at her a moment before he continued, “Unless you are willing to pay Ms Thomas back for the money you spent, he belongs to her, but even that is illegal, so I don’t know what to do or how to handle this. I know damn well the fucking city isn’t paying this!”

Cass could tell he was trying like hell to keep his rage intact and yet the moment he mentioned Gary belonging to Kelly, that just sparked her own rage, “Look captain, I don’t care what I have to do, how many shifts I have to pull, she will get her money back. Shouldn’t you let him decide where he wants to go, after all he is a citizen and does have rights doesn’t he?”

Mike glared at her a moment, “Yes he does, legally he does, but Ms. Thomas is demanding her money or him. If we give her him, we can always charge her with human trafficking, but you know that will take time and then to explain to the DA how we ended up owing her money for a man…..You really put your foot in this one Blake.” He stood up, “Wait here, I have to figure this out and what we are going to do with you as a result.”

Before Cass could say anything he was around his desk and out the door. Her shock quite evident on her face as she realized that not only did she risk losing Gary to Kelly but also her own job…the only job she had ever felt like she was at home, helping people. She stood, but knew better than to try to leave, so she started pacing. Her mind spinning on what she could do and how she could get out of this mess she put herself in.
 
Back
Top