Do women really like to swallow

mommylover15

Experienced
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Posts
35
Do women really like swallowing when they blow a guy and if yes then what is it that u like about our cum??
 
Well I swallow but prefer it dumped on my face. The taste often varies depending on what they eat. I suppose it's just the warm creamy feel and how dirty it makes me feel swallowing
 
I agree. Feeling slutty doing it and see the look on his face. I never had any that tasted bad.
 
I like how much he likes it, and there is no mess to deal with:)

Oh, HELL, yes and this ^^^^^^ 1000 times. There's power in that for a lot of people I think, but to me there's just something very submissive about it that really fans my flame.
 
Last edited:
While it is not something I crave, it is simple to do and much less messy. As several said it is also about giving pleasure and knowing how much your guy enjoys having you swallow his man juice. I do feel slutty doing it but I do enjoy that as well. I do not feel that it is submissive to swallow. For me it is just trying to give as good as you get.
 
swallowing

I am not complaining as I feel very lucky. I do have a question for other women.
My wife will swallow without issue when she blows me. She will not lick up cum from my stomach or anywhere else. She will not even go back and lick some more from my cock after she has released it from her mouth. Whatever is coming out as long as she stays on get swallowed but nothing else.
She cannot/will not explain her feeling for being this way.
Any women feel this way or have thoughts of why?
Thanks,
 
I mean it's not my absolute favourite thing...but I do quite enjoy it. More so because he enjoys it so much.
 
For me, I love when my cum is swallowed. Yes, there is something to not having to clean up, but there is something powerfully arousing in a very instinctual level.
 
My girl says she loves it ! If she let's any drool out, she does go back and "clean up". I've also had women that would gladly make me cum in their mouth but absolutely would not swallow. On the other end, some want nothing to do with it. To each their own!
 
Yes I have to agree. I like swallowing but the taste always depends on what's been recently eaten. Still though, I think you'd have to have a really dirty /stinky partner to not want to swallow. I love it. Idk.
 
x loved it

X really did love cum and she always swallowed. A friend we had threesomes with took garlic tablets daily and his cum smelled a bit like garlic and maybe tasted a little different but she loved that also. I know because she always wanted to hug and kiss me after sucking or fucking him or anyone.
 
For me it's more just having a load shot into my mouth, and when I do swallow the look of satisfaction on their face when they weren't expecting me to. It doesn't necessarily taste good. But that's hardly the point. Plus there's no mess.
 
Do women really like swallowing when they blow a guy....

This woman does. I just think it's nice. Too bad he doesn't want me to do it.

....and if yes then what is it that u like about our cum??

I don't like "your" cum, I like my husband's cum. Swallowing isn't given, coming from me it's always a huge sign of affection, love and him making me incredibly horny. You know, so horny that your mouth simply just aches for that cock.
 
I am not complaining as I feel very lucky. I do have a question for other women.
My wife will swallow without issue when she blows me. She will not lick up cum from my stomach or anywhere else. She will not even go back and lick some more from my cock after she has released it from her mouth. Whatever is coming out as long as she stays on get swallowed but nothing else.
She cannot/will not explain her feeling for being this way.
Any women feel this way or have thoughts of why?
Thanks,

I saw an experiment with a high school class once (obviously not about cum, but it still relates.) Get a giant load of spit worked up in your mouth....then swallow it. Fine. Everyone can do that. Then get a giant load of spit worked up and spit it into a cup....then drink it. Virtually no one would drink it. At first t I thought they were all crazy for not drinking it, but then I realized I wouldn't either. I guess there is just something about fluid once it leaves the confines of someone's body.
 
I think it as much to do with survival and not eating food that might make us ill: something in a cup we associate with food. If it was on their hand I bet they'd lick it off.
Something too about being lost in the moment and being horny as hell :devil:
 
Never been with a girl that didn't like to swallow.

Some would even tell me to cum in their mouths before I even came.
 
I luv you ladies that pleasure your men to completion AND swallow. less mess for sure...That said, we gents can lay back and really enjoy it. instead of making sure we're not going to miss the point of no return...."I'm getting close" honestly, that takes away form the climax...

If she's going to swallow or let me cum in her mouth...I'll announce (for her sake) then relax and enjoy that special moment. Personally my orgasm is much more intense from oral than fucking
 
Until I met my boyfriend, I'd never swallowed or had cum in my mouth. I was always afraid to because I have a texture issue and didn't want to get sick. But, my boyfriend happens to be super yummy and I have no problems with it and I actually really enjoy the act and it's intimacy and crave it.
 
Back
Top