The Secret Slut

That's me, I dress quite modestly (the style I like/vintage clothes, not for any other reasons) and am quite shy, but I am a kinky little madam that loves to be treated roughly in the bedroom, if you can get me there!

I look like your avg mom

But I'm sure my Dom will tell you I'm a complete slut in the bedroom! And I would not want it any other way!

I would agree, I love that is how I can be. I tend to be quite conservative and shy when I first meet someone. Though I am quite open sexually. There is little better than the look on a lovers face, when the demure lady, turns out to be such a surprise in bed.

I would agree, I love that is how I can be. I tend to be quite conservative and shy when I first meet someone. Though I am quite open sexually. There is little better than the look on a lovers face, when the demure lady, turns out to be such a surprise in bed.

I like surprises:D

You can be shy, but if you posess confidence, that's a big clue how you are in the bedroom.

I love the thought of being a slut in the bedroom......esp. since my hubby doesnt get kinky I really am looking to find that friend I can be the biggest slut w/ all the while everyone else is seeing the conservative ,simple housewife

Oh yes, that is me to a T. I'm a smart, feisty feminist but I love to be fucked hard and often and am up for anything.

I love the thought of being a slut in the bedroom......esp. since my hubby doesnt get kinky I really am looking to find that friend I can be the biggest slut w/ all the while everyone else is seeing the conservative ,simple housewife

For a beautiful period of time I shared a special time with a co-worker.
We both experienced exactly what you stated, a partner that no longer liked to get kinky and have fun in or out of the bedroom.

I was good friends with this very proper little lady at work and then one day as we talked we hit on this subject by accident. We were both a little embarrassed that first day and I thought I blew a good friendship because I outspoke to far.

The next day she wanted to talk some more and opened up to me as well.

She was one very kinky tiger! We would enjoy special times together and go back to "the real world" where nobody ever knew... Pays to work over time...

i think i am this. i'm sweet, shy, and have the girl next door thing going, but i definitely enjoy some kink in the bedroom. i'm sure no one that knows me would ever think it.

I definitely identify with this. I love that people can't tell... it's my little secret.

i love this idea.. in fact it describes me down to the t! it is just exciting.

sluts need telling thier doing it right

I love the man telling his little bitch that she is nothing but a slut for a mans cock. that she is their to whorship the thing that makes her the slut she was put on earth to do as the fulfillment in life for her is to suck and fuck the thing of her dreams. the all religoues god given male superior penatreating cock. that's turned all others into submitting their gender an their manhood into a devoted obedinante submissive wanting only to be offered that privealige to show that they truly are nothing more than the slut whore he has labeled you.

I definitely look very innocent on the outside. I look much younger than I actually am due to my petite frame :). I'm obsessed with etiquette and manners (I actually own a Miss Manners book and treat it like a bible, table setting can be an art lol)

With that said I'm pretty much down for anything in the bedroom. I love to try new things and be vocal. I remember my friends and I once had a conversation about condom use in monogamous relationships. They said they liked them because it made sex less messy. I smiled politely but in my head I was like 'you're missing the best part! How else are you suppose to enjoy his cum?!'

As to the poster above me (I forget your name). I don't think being slutty in the bedroom makes women subservient to men. I actually find it empowers me because it allows me to control my own sexuality in reference to my likes and wants and allows me a better opportunity to advocate for my needs in the bedroom.

I definitely look very innocent on the outside. I look much younger than I actually am due to my petite frame :). I'm obsessed with etiquette and manners (I actually own a Miss Manners book and treat it like a bible, table setting can be an art lol)

With that said I'm pretty much down for anything in the bedroom. I love to try new things and be vocal. I remember my friends and I once had a conversation about condom use in monogamous relationships. They said they liked them because it made sex less messy. I smiled politely but in my head I was like 'you're missing the best part! How else are you suppose to enjoy his cum?!'

As to the poster above me (I forget your name). I don't think being slutty in the bedroom makes women subservient to men. I actually find it empowers me because it allows me to control my own sexuality in reference to my likes and wants and allows me a better opportunity to advocate for my needs in the bedroom.

lmao @ "how else are you supposed to enjoy his cum?" Love it! :devil: Sex is supposed to be a little sloppy when done right. ;)

And you're right. It doesn't make her subservient....it empowers her to be fullfilled. :kiss:

if your to have it all you have to control the situation from all angeles. meaning that you have standards that must be filled under the terms you offer. so the fem knows whats expected as her duties are numeres they are also repetitive after a givin time frame she will then turn her attention to other more self rewarding personal pleasures that only show the devotion and servitude to your well being and providing you with sexual pleasures to you and your friends demands for controlling the sexual acceptance of a gender submissive role as a male giving up his manhood for you by providing a much more pleasing form of a female to offer the charms not only in the home but endureing the humiliation of public viewings as the weeker sex in the submissive role.

I think most women have an "inner slut" it just needs to be brought out of her by the right guy............speaking from personal experience of course:devil:

I have job where it is imperative that I'm seen as a fine, upstanding good girl. I wear sensible shirts & tshirts for work with jeans & flat shoes. Hubby & I are considered to be the perfect 'nice' couple.

If they knew about the suitcase of sex toys & dressing up clothes we keep on top of the wardrobe, the lesbian couple we play with or the number of meetings I've been to wearing a butt plug or jiggle balls they would be horrified!

I very much agree, being slutty in the bedroom doesn't make a woman subservient to men at all. I have no idea what he was talking about.

My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

Any ladies out there like this?

sounds like my wife... to the outside world..the Perfect PTA soccer mom...
behind closed doors.. or out of town with one of her lovers.. a FREAK!! so naughty and nasty.. definitely a three input girl

This is my experience too . . . my husband and I sometimes go through a ritual in which he chooses my clothes to go to work. And he always chooses prim and proper. Like a perfectly normal grey skirt and a white blouse or a sleeveless summer dress.

Nothing slutty at all. But nonetheless when we are done, all he can think about is giving me a fuck before I leave for work. Preferably with my clothes still on.

Though he's never said anything specifically I think my Lover may unwittingly buy into this secret slut thing. Occasionally if I'm in business dress about to head out of the door to work, or demurely dressed heading to church (yes, I do go to church every now and then), or in an innocent looking cotton dress heading for the park with my nieces he decides he wants to have sex before I leave. He doesn't want me to undress or anything, he prefers to just lift my dress or skirt up . . . pull the crotch of my panties to the side and put it inside me. After he cums he helps me get myself back together and sends me on my way . . . Dripping pussy, wet panties and all. He claims otherwise, but I think he does this intentionally. . . could it be some kind of primal thing with him marking territory/possession?

I'm like that. I live in a small town and have to maintain some decorum (I'm a school teacher). When I travel, I let my inner slut out. I'm bi and into anal. No one at home would ever guess.

That is absolutely beautiful.

Back