Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*stretch, yawn, grin* G'mornin' lovely girls and handsome Daddies! Hope everyone has time for a :kiss: or two!

And to you also.......

Good Morning to all the daddy's. Hope you had a good weekend and your team won.

Good morning to you also Tina. My team lost (Vikings) but after seeing your profile pic I'm feeling much much better.........:)

Good morning to you also Tina. My team lost (Vikings) but after seeing your profile pic I'm feeling much much better.........:)

Between the purple losing and the Pack winning, it's a sad morning. (Is it bad of me to say that it was sort of fun watching RGIII though? That kid is a beast!)

Shushes now before I accidentally turn this into a sports thread. :eek::rolleyes:

Da Bears

Ok, I knew you were dreading this moment, but here comes a Bears fan.
I also hated to see the Packers win so convincingly last night, but right now the Bears are in first place.
To answer your question about what to do with a significant other being a fan of your opposition. Are you kidding me??!!!
Imagine the types of wagers the two of you could have based on the results of the two teams. From the mundane the other will have to wear the others team colors.
But imagine what half time could mean!!!
Think outside the box people, ( or inside the box if you prefer)

I only wish that I had your problem...

Good morning. Hey INL I'm coming to Michigan again soon. Let's keep each other warm baby girl. We'll get those nips hard from lust. Come to daddy.

Good afternoon all you Daddies and sweet baby girls . . . hope everyone had a great Monday :)

Between the purple losing and the Pack winning, it's a sad morning. (Is it bad of me to say that it was sort of fun watching RGIII though? That kid is a beast!)

Shushes now before I accidentally turn this into a sports thread. :eek::rolleyes:

Just a public thanks for all of your audios ... such a sweet and sexy voice :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back