Re-write

RubiDia

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Posts
661
I've been sitting with a 3,000 word story for a week now and I'm giving up. A few volunteer editors have cleaned up the grammar and punctuation, but it still doesn't meet the site's guidelines and keeps getting rejected because of formatting. I can't imagine how this can be re-written, but if someone would like to try, I'm putting the story up on Google Docs and allowing editing for anyone with a link.
 
Sure, I use Docs and have submitted tons of stories, so I know about the formatting. Pm me, or find my email on my profile.
 
Thanks! You'll save me some time. It's not that I'm not happy with it. Other people are still free to contribute ideas. It's difficult to put together what they want.
 
Last edited:
Still need editors. Have never used Google Docs before! It's a great program that works something like Wikipedia. You can see that "HeyAll" made edits and left a comment on the paper, but I don't have their email or any other personal information.

We can't figure out how to fix this without leaving it unreadable. I'd have someone chop it up as a blueprint; if you do a bad enough job you can even take credit for it.
 
You have to adjust permissions or it won't allow editing. Microsoft Word also has a free version that you can log into and save documents online with. Google Docs converts any .docx files that are modified in the program into "Google Docs" (?) format and then converts them back to .docx when the file is downloaded. I have a Google Docs extension enabled in my browser, but I don't know what it does exactly.
 
I don't even like it anymore. Whelp. Maybe something different.
 
Back
Top