School bus Lust. [closed for ash13]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-I am skid, your average school bus driver. I see boys and girls get on the bus and get off. There is one girl i had my eye on, I knew her since she was in 9th grade. Her name is Ashley, I just broke up with my current girlfriend and watching Ashley grow up made me get nice and hard every time i saw her. Problem is she was now 18 what would she want to do with a 26 year old. I was pulling up to Ashley's stop now she would be the only one getting on here.-
 
i enter the bus dressed up for debate class today..white blouse.blue pleated skirt a rule "bending" 4" above knees dark brown pantyhose and navy 3" heels woth navy suit jacket.. "Hi skids" II say with a warm smile.
 
-Skids smiled.-"Hey there....Early october and Already starting Debate class i see....You look lovely."-I say.-"I can't believe you are a senior now."
 
"thank you skids yeah it is crazy..yes debate team and this year I am captain" I then begin to read a boook and put one leg on the seat with back against side of bus causing my skirt to ride up a bit showing about half of my teenage nylon clad legs. you are not sure if i am unaware of my position or teasing you on purpose.
 
-Skids smiles back to her legs.-"I like your legs Ashley i love them in Nylon esspecially. You always look so good any boy is lucky to have you."-I notice your skirt and when i can try to look up it using the mirror but i know i shouldn't.-"How is your boyfriend James?"
 
still focusing on my debate notes I am reading them and say "thanks Skids that is sweet. we broke up 2 weeks ago he was cheating on me" as you drive you hit a bump casuing my skirt to ride higher up with leg up on seat. my eyes stll focused on papers
 
-I keep looking and enjoy your legs i purposly go down a semi bumpy street causing your skir to ride up a lot and i smiled again.-"I am sorry to hear that. I hope you do well in debate class today."-I get to the school and i smile.-"You go knock them dead Ashley."
 
i get back on after school and say hello again to you as i sit at the back of the bus since im first on..more students get on as we begin to head for drop offs of the other students.
 
-Slowly i begin to drop off the students as we are drving stilla few more students on the bus.-
 
as you drop off the last student i move back up to front seat and sit as i did that morning. eyes fixed on study books as we hit more bumpy roads..this time both legs on seat as skirt falls up around waist showing entire length of nylon clad legs up to rear end..
 
-I stop at a stop light and turn back to see your rear end out of your skirt and i smile admiring your legs and your ass. When you look up I look back out the front window and drive off every so often looking at your ass from the rear end.-
 
I look up and see you looking back as we are at a red light. I look down and see my skirt ridden up then eyes go back to book. you think you stole another glance as I say,not looking up from book. "enjoying the view Skids?," I say teasingly. you know know you have been busted.
 
-Skids blushed and kept driving.-"I um....that is....Yes....."-he said a bit blushing and kept driving get to your stop.-"I think your pretty cute Ashley....I know i shouldn't think like that but....i guess i always had a eye for you.....even through i am 8 years older then you."
 
I flash you a smille and say "you are kinda cute as well before i get off want a better view of what you were trying to see.If so go ahead flip the front of my skirt up" I say as I stand next to your seat.
 
-I look and want to but i feel so wrong.-"You sure it is ok....You knwo i could loose my job...but....."-I slip yoru skirt up and see your dark seemed hose covering your pussy and i am about to reach out and lightly touch it but stop my self.-"Your pussy is very cute indeed. You are well taken care of and very sexy."
 
"i wouldnt want you to lose your job Skids" I say. ,we got here a few minutes early..you can touch it if you want but I dont want you in trouble so the choice is yours."
 
"I will only get in trouble if you tell my boss."-I said as I begin to rub your pussy through your pantyhose and find out.-"Your not wearing any panties."-I say as i rub your pussy more and feel yoru juices flow makign your pantyhose wet and i take my fingers away.-"Thanks Ashley...."-I smile as i look to yoru eyes.-
 
getting hot I say"mmm better get going see you tomorrow". I exit the bus but not before u see a small piece of paper in your shirt pocket with my name and a cell number.
 
-I smile as I text you later saying How I enjoyed touchign you today. I had my girl friend leave me since she wa sbeing a commanding bitch. I also tell you i will be your protector form those mean boys who sometimes try to bother you on the bus.-
 
the next morning i am dressed like i was yesterday for debate class.i sit in the back and some new rowdy students get on the bus. yu tell them to settle down theyy ignore you and make a bline for me as you driive to school.
 
-I drive and hear the Rodwdy students quiet a bit and they cover two of there friends and you. One of them smiles and runs his hands ovr yoru legs.-"What you reading sweat thing..." "Maybe you can play with us instead we have some time before we get to school."-They smile as Two fo the boys keep me busy through talking.-
 
" my debate notes..its not a coloring book so you wouldnt understand it loser" I hiss as I push his hand off my leg. I try to ignore them and focus on reading as we continue on to school as bus slows. I look up for a second and see traffic then back to book hoping the boys will leave me be, but I doubt it I think to myself.
 
-The two boy shave me caught up in a debate on sports so i am not paying attention. One of them flips up your skirt and looks.-"She isn't wearing any panties i think they look to thin."-One of them caresses your pussy as the one who flipped your skirt exposes your tits from the blouse and begins playing with them.-"Come on put down those notes and have some fun after all...every one knows you want to be the president of the debate club to get cock....all the men like a woman who has power."
 
the one fondling my boobs through my bra also has a hand over my mouth to muffle me. one is rubbing my pussy throough my pantyhose as I squirm. they say "relax ash"
 
"Relax Ash if you make to much noise Skids might have a Accident if he keeps his eyes off the road."-They tease as a small rip is herd to yoru ears and your pussy is being invaded by fingers.-"Hope you brought extra you slut."-One days as he fingers your pussy and the other boy put his cock in your mouth fucking your face. Your knelt down behind the seat a bit so Skids can not see what is going on.-
 
Last edited:
Back
Top