Catfight stories

pervert_joe48

Virgin
I always enjoy a good catfight story
A good old fashion hair pulling,clothes tearing tit slapping cunt kicking brawl leaving one naked bruised and on display in public

Of course, it has to turn into sex by the end. Either because the winner rapes the loser to publicly humiliate her, or because they are both so turned on by the violence that they explode in spontaneous horniness.

I like the second choice, they start to fight then fuck wildly and continue to fight during sex.

The first choice humiliated and left with a pool cue sticking out of her ass

I like the humiliation theme quite a bit - with one girl so helpless she can't defend herself.

But I also like the idea of adding a guy they're fighitng over :p

I like the idea of women fighting, but also one woman dominating and humiliating another. The defeated girl will be stripped and abused (the idea of the cue is inventive if they happen to have their brawl in a bar) The victor gets the man and the vanquished goes home alone with a piece of wood up her arse. Sounds like an interesting tale.

I've got a couple of catfight tales I wrote for another site. I contemplated publishing them on this one but didn't think they'd be suitable.

I've got a couple of catfight tales I wrote for another site. I contemplated publishing them on this one but didn't think they'd be suitable.

Why not? If the characters in any form of a sexual situatuion, no matter how slight, are eighteen or over, there is no sex with "real" animals (mythical beasts and talking animals are "okay"), and no snuff or extreme abuse then your writings will be "allowed" at Lit. As for content and length, your story needs to hold the basics of English grammar (trust me, I've seen some here that have amazed me as to how they were accepted) and must be a minimum of 750 words in length.

Think the best catfights are about about a an innocent straight women being pursued by a tough lesbian character..lots of attention to her clothes slowly piece by piece being stripped off

Someone like m\f catfight?want to rp it?it's a big fantasy for me!

Well, the biggest catfight I ever got in was in [censored] school. I had just moved there. I had been in catholic school, and now I was in Roseville [censored] school. I was the "new girl." Everybody picked on me. I was small for my age, but I was kind of a tomboy. I could out run, out jump, out throw, out hit, out climb and out fight any boy my own age until i was [censored]. I was also in gymnastics, and took a lot of kung fu for my balance. I was kind of the wrong person to pick on.

So this one girl, she made it her special project to torment me. I put up with it, she was bigger than me, and black, the sister of one of my black friends. He stood up for me when he was around, but when he wasn't, she'd go to work on me. She'd grab at me. I was very good at Push Hands, so I could always break her grip. One time she grabbed me; I pulled her, stepped aside, and let her fall.

Then she started hitting me, just punching me playfully, then harder and harder. One day she hit me in the face. She was coming back for another one. I was like, block, block, then "hand greets the face." It was so fast hardly anyone saw it, but her nose started bleeding. She bled out all over, they had to take her to the nurse.

We both got detention. We sat there glaring at each other. Then we started giggling. I mean, we were the talk of the school, "Did you see Jamie and Keisha fight? It was awesome!" We were in detention for a week. After that, we were best friends, but she never punched me again, not even playfully.

Well, the biggest catfight I ever got in was in [censored] school. I had just moved there. I had been in catholic school, and now I was in Roseville [censored] school. I was the "new girl." Everybody picked on me. I was small for my age, but I was kind of a tomboy. I could out run, out jump, out throw, out hit, out climb and out fight any boy my own age until i was [censored]. I was also in gymnastics, and took a lot of kung fu for my balance. I was kind of the wrong person to pick on.

So this one girl, she made it her special project to torment me. I put up with it, she was bigger than me, and black, the sister of one of my black friends. He stood up for me when he was around, but when he wasn't, she'd go to work on me. She'd grab at me. I was very good at Push Hands, so I could always break her grip. One time she grabbed me; I pulled her, stepped aside, and let her fall.

Then she started hitting me, just punching me playfully, then harder and harder. One day she hit me in the face. She was coming back for another one. I was like, block, block, then "hand greets the face." It was so fast hardly anyone saw it, but her nose started bleeding. She bled out all over, they had to take her to the nurse.

We both got detention. We sat there glaring at each other. Then we started giggling. I mean, we were the talk of the school, "Did you see Jamie and Keisha fight? It was awesome!" We were in detention for a week. After that, we were best friends, but she never punched me again, not even playfully.

You forgot the final paragraph: That night, we went back to my place and made love all night long! We fucked every which way that two women can. We were bumping tacos until the cows came home. Her black ass and my white one were intertwined like a freakin' erotic yin-yang symbol. Our faces were covered with each other's pussy juices like glazed donuts! It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Not many catfight fans I guess.
Last week I got my wife drunk enough to enter an oil wrestling match at a local bar.
I also talked the ring master not to pit her against one of the other house wives but one of the pros that were on hand,then I gave her $50 to make sure she was stripped naked and bruised.
I know it sounds bad but what a turn on seeing my poor wifes tits mauled and naked.

You forgot the final paragraph: That night, we went back to my place and made love all night long! We fucked every which way that two women can. We were bumping tacos until the cows came home. Her black ass and my white one were intertwined like a freakin' erotic yin-yang symbol. Our faces were covered with each other's pussy juices like glazed donuts! It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

You bad man! :D:devil:

Oh being set up would be interesting.Not knowing like any other day,but some one with a plot for a humiliating beat down.

Army catfight

i like the idea of catfight between 2 lady recruits over one of the male recruits a midnight rendavous is agreed and its a winner takes all...the next morning the loser is naked tied to the flag pole on the parade ground

ideas for filling in the story welcome

I agree that the humiliation of the loser is the draw for this type of story. One story I read a long time ago involved a wife confronting her husbands mistress with him unaware. The wife, trying to defend her honor and take back what is hers is soundly trounced and humiliated and ends up the plaything of the mistress while the husband is unaware.

This has much potential, but I've never found a story that lives up to it. I've tried writing one myself, but I just can't get it to work.

Agreed. There seems to be surprisingly few posted catfight stories in which the winner humiliates the loser by stripping her naked. And then of course, the victorious girl goes on to further humiliate the defeated naked girl after the fight in various ways (i.e. showing her off to people, spanking her, etc.). I'm working on a few of these stories and should hopefully have them done and submitted soon.

Forced face-sitting . . . she has to lick her in public . . . her tears mix with the winner's juices . . . its smeared all over her as her face is hunched . . . everyone laughs as she is verbally abused . . . utterly defeated and humiliated, she is shocked to realize that she has somehow become terribly excited . . .

Catfight - Fantasy Tale

I’m working on a tale that might fall within the realm of a catfight story. It’s a sword and fantasy piece, with a young girl having to fight seven evil bitch princesses. She’ll be captured and abused by each one in turn and then there will be a sword fight which the heroine will win before seeking out the next evil princess. There won’t be too much swordplay, but there will be an awful lot of bondage sodomy and she will be humiliated before she gains her revenge. Don’t ask why I like to write about hot young girls getting buggered in chains, I just do. I’m just finishing another story, but I hope to have it on the system before Christmas.

Like to see a story written about the schools sexy new teacher getting into a long humiliating catfight with the schools 'lesbian' cafateria worker.
I could picture the hapless teacher slowly getting her clothes torn off her body,spanked and sexually abused before a group of hootong and howling teens.
Think it would work best if it took place in a poor inner city school of mostly black students and the teacher is a young stunning blonde and her adversey is a short over weight black woman

Back