I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :kiss: I had a meeting today, my day was much better thank you.... and I have tomorrow off.so I'm happy :).. how was ur day?

Productive for me, caught up on some chores now that it is cooler. A better day and the next one off, just what the doc ordered!

Should be a perfect sleep in morning, cool, dry, no where to be, I am in the same boat too!

And every once in a great while, if your really comfy, can turn into the best early afternoons too!

No argument from me on that one. Will you be sleeping in with someone on your day off April?

A Quick Trip

Hello out there.............. what's everyone doing today?

I made quick trip to my rural property to complete a songbird survey and work on reducing the number of mesquite trees fouling the place. I always take advantage of the privacy to do some skinny dipping in the creek after working hard in the Texas heat.

It was a fun day.

I made quick trip to my rural property to complete a songbird survey and work on reducing the number of mesquite trees fouling the place. I always take advantage of the privacy to do some skinny dipping in the creek after working hard in the Texas heat.

It was a fun day.

That's great :).. I would love to have a private spot to swim naked in, ur lucky

I had an awful day and something happened while I was out that caused me to return home (I usually spend Thursdays out in my cafe)

All in all, life is continuing its major suckage.

BrettJ in Canada

I had an awful day and something happened while I was out that caused me to return home (I usually spend Thursdays out in my cafe)

All in all, life is continuing its major suckage.

BrettJ in Canada

:( I'm sorry, but stay positive brett.. it has to get better soon :)

I thought that about 6 months ago APRIL - it didn't - it got worse.

I am running out of patience and time.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back