Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Lara Croft

The subtle opening of Lady Chelmsford's legs after her reassurance of Lara's performance was encouraging. Lara had never before touched another woman, and she found the soft skin and smooth curves much to her liking. Despite this appreciation, she had not yet worked up the courage to properly explore such an intimate area of this new yet intoxicating woman. Lara continued the massage of Chelmsford's back for a few more minutes before lighting the candle anew and taking a step back.

"Could you roll over onto your back please?" Lara asked, her voice catching in her throat towards the end of her request. With Lady Chelmsford facing away from her Lara had been able to explore her body at leisure, taking her time without worrying too much about her judgements.

As Lady Chelmsford complied Lara couldn't help but admire her body. Chelmsford was older than her, and most likely older than Professor Knight, but she was no less beautiful for it. Her body was taut and fit, and it was painfully clear that every effort had been taken to maintain her frame and youthful skin. Her breasts were nothing shot of perfect and, as Lara's eyes grazed down her body, it was clear that the rest of Chelmsford matched those beautiful breasts.

Without a word Lady Chelmsford smiled at Lara's appreciation before resting her head back against the bed and closing her eyes. Lara let out an inaudible sigh of relief as she stepped forward again, picking up a bottle and squirting some more massage oil onto her hands.

As Lara rubbed her hands together to warm the oil she took several deep breaths and looked over the gorgeous body before her. Massaging Chelmsford's back and thighs had been easy, even the ventures towards her womanly junction had been curious and unabashed. Now, with the woman so artfully displayed, Lara questioned her purpose. She was here because Knight had sent her, with no prior warning, and because this woman was his Mistress. Lara wasn't yet sure how she felt about this entire arrangement, but she wasn't angry at Knight. That alone told her that she wasn't immediately against the idea of this. She was very curious; she had admired Knight for a long while and this new chain of events was intriguing. It was like the mysteries she always loved solving; Knight was an enigma that she wanted to learn more about. If touching Chelmsford was a way to uncover new clues about Professor Knight then it was worth it; besides, Lara had always been a little curious about what it would be like to touch another woman anyway.

Just as she had on the back, Lara started slowly on the front. A thorough massage of Chelmsford's feet had her uttering soft sighs of pleasure. Moving up over lower legs and thighs in repetitive luxurious circles, Lara took the time to better inspect Chelmsford. Lara skimmed over Chelmsford's womanhood, fingers barely tracing over the smooth skin of her mount before focusing on her stomach. Up and around her breasts Lara's hands moved, and Chelmsford remained unbelievably still. The only signs of her enjoyment were the soft moans and breathy sighs as her body relaxed.

Lara's hands massaged the bones of Lady Chelmsfords neck and shoulders before her fingers dared to go lower. The woman's chest pressed up slightly and her breasts were ever so close to Lara's palms; it was permission, a request, and a tease all in one. Lara decided that she had held back for long enough. Lara pressed both of her palms down against Chelmsford's breasts and then sighed as the older woman's aroused nipples bit into her palms.

Lara was amazed at just how much this aroused her. She could feel the heat of her lust pooling in her panties and her chest was rising and falling as her breathing sped up. Once more Lara was left feeling at a loss; whenever she tried something new she did her research first. Failure was never and option and research was the key to ensuring success. The only knowledge Lara had in this area was of what she personally liked, and although she knew that Chelmsford probably had different preferences, Lara decided her own known desires were the safest route.

The looks on Lady Chelmsford's face and her small vocal cues were the only guide Lara had to determine her performance. She massaged the woman's breasts, gently rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger and then fluttered her fingers delicately over each orb.

It wasn't long before Lara's lust and curiosity got the better of her. As much as she enjoyed the feel of Chelmsford's full breasts in her hands, Lara wanted more. The massage moved ever so slowly down Chelmsfords stomach until Lara skimmed over her mound and her thighs. Lara alternated between massaging thighs and stomach until Chelmsford's hips raised slightly; granting unspoken permission yet again.

She was wet. So deliciously wet. Lara was almost panting now as one finger slid into the velvety folds, coating itself in the moistness of Lady Chelmsford's arousal. Without the tactile feedback of her own fingers touching her own body, Lara was still able to find Lady Chelmsford's clitoris with ease. The swollen pearl of her desire was throbbing as it rested, coated with arousal between the lips of her womanhood. Up and down Lara explored, each stroke bringing her closer to Chelmsford's opening. On the final down stroke Lara's finger slipped completely into Chelmsford's channel and Lara moaned, her eyes closing as her finger was encased entirely in another woman.

From there Lara went purely on instinct. Somewhere between stroking Chelsmford's clit and fingering her, Lara slipped a second finger and more pressure into the mix. Lara's own hand found one of Chelmsford's breasts as she massaged it. All of the emotions and unbridled sensuality of the past twenty four hours swept Lara away, and it took all of her restraint to stop herself from taking her hand of Chelmsford's breast and slipping it up under her own dress. Her entire body was aching with desire and the need to be pleasured, but she did not want to do anything that would detract from Chelmsford's pleasure. The other woman's moans and sighs were music to Lara's ears and the melody to her own arousal.

Lady Chelmsford

Although the touch of a woman was not new to Lady Chelmsford, it had been a long time since she had savoured the more delicate hands of a woman on her, if one discounted the various professional massage practitioners she hired from time to time. But those men and women were different, the males were only allowed to touch her back and legs and a towel always covered her lower body. With the women she was more open, as open as she had been with Lara, but unlike the young scholar they remained professional and less adventurous.

She opened her eyes involuntary when Lara slipped a second finger inside her warming womanhood. She had not expected the young woman to be so eager or to succumb to her seduction so easily. The first time she had been with a woman had been revenge. She had learned that her husband was having an affair with his young secretary, and Lady Chelmsford had set out to seduce the woman. She had been so successful that in the end the girl would make excuses to meet with her rather than her husband. When her husband had died under suspicious circumstances, they had ended the affair amicably, and she had even set up the girl in her own business.

Since then it did not matter to the wealthy lady, men or women, if they were attractive she would seduce them. There were however rules and she still remained discerning with who she would bed. She began to wonder if Lara realised she was teaching her a lot more than Professor Knight had intended when he agreed, although he didn't have much choice, to send her. Lady Chelmsford had expressed and interest in meeting the famous, amongst the historical set at least, Lara Croft. She had also told him she wanted to meet the other woman he was so eager to bed. In return she promised to encourage Lara to be more adventurous (he had assumed she meant the dominance, submissive relationship that they shared) Professor Knight had no idea that Lady Chelmsford, his Mistress, had been with women, just as the Lady herself had no idea she would seduce Lara until she first met her in person.

The sudden touch against her hidden spot, caused her hips to buck slightly and a long deep moan to escape her lips.

"Y...esssss....La....ra....."

She hoped it was all the encouragement the girl would need to know that Lady Chelmsford was pleased with her touch and her initiative.

Lara Croft

The sound of Lara's name echoing from Lady Chelmsford's lips was simultaneously erotic and shattering. The sensible side of Lara reared its boring and insistent head and her face flushed with shame. She had slept with her Professor before they even had a real date, she eagerly explored the body of a female stranger, and she had enjoyed every minute of it.

As Lara's fingers pumped in and out of the writhing Lady Chelmsford, she wondered how she ended up in such an unusual predicament. Despite the throbbing of her own member and her desperation to continue, Lara's fingers slid out of Lady Chelmsford and resumed a more subdued massage of her thighs and stomach. There was no need for oil in this, Lara's hand was coated in enough fluid to ensure her fingers ran smoothly over Lady Chelmsford's skin.

"I am sorry Lady Chelmsford," Lara said, unable to look at the woman's face; not quite brave enough to risk eye contact "you asked for a massage and I went well beyond that. You didn't seem to mind, but I don't know how much further I would be willing to go and it wasn't fair to continue."

It took all of Lara's restraint to keep true to her words; however damnably noble they were. She found herself longing for the events of the previous evening where Knight's controlling tone and matter-of-fact directions had taken the qualms out of her sexual experiences.

"Professor Knight sent me here to learn to be submissive, yet I have taken control. A natural trait of mine, I suppose." Lara gave a small and shy laugh at the end of that comment, and looked at Lady Chelmsford apologetically. Lara had also agreed to do as Knight wanted; and as far as she was aware this was not one of his instructions.

Lady Chelmsford

Lady Chelmsford was disappointed that Lara had stopped, especially because she had been so close to orgasm, but she understood in a way. She had also noticed the way that Lara had shifted from calling her Mistress. She wasn't sure if it was a slip brought on by respect or a conscious choice to show she did not feel sexually inclined to the woman any more.

"Yes he did send you to me to learn a bit of, obedience, submission and to be more sexually adventurous." She sat up gracefully and looked into Lara's eyes. "I think we have overcome the adventurous part a little, but you still have a lot to learn," she smiled, "but we will leave that for later."

It was true that Professor Knight had not told the Lady to seduce the young Lara, or even to see how she reacted to a potential lesbian experience, but he had suspected something like that could happen. He knew Lady Chelmsford, knew the noble woman's tendencies and her ability to separate the act of sex from love. He hoped that the Ladies openness would encourage Lara to be a little more willing to do things she would normally think too much about. For example if he was feeling horny and asked her to give him a blow job in the back of a taxi, he did not want her to question what would the driver think.

After swinging her legs over the side of the massage bed, the Lady drew Lara closer to her, her hands holding the girl firmly by the hips as she maneuvered Lara to stand between her legs.

"Your massage skills are very skilled, though you will need to practice a bit more on women, it is hard to know what touch actually causes the feelings you find enjoyable." She leaned towards Lara and brushed her own lips across the young adventurers, "and next time finish of what you started." The words were a whisper against the girls neck, "especially because I know you were enjoying it," she slipped her hand under Lara's dress and rubbed it against her mound, "quite a bit I see."

Pulling away from the intimate touch she smiled, "now you taking control would be a problem for Lance, though I did not mind. He is my submissive and not you, but you do need to learn to be more obedient, his words not mine."

Her smile was mischievous and tinged with lust, "so Lara, show me you are willing to be submissive, obedient and adventurous."

Lara Croft

Lady Chelmsford's words were one thing, but when her hand slipped under Lara's dress and stroked her intimately Lara's gasp was one that was equal parts surprise and longing. The idea of submitting herself to her professor called to her on the same deep and hidden level that the idea of touching Chelmsford did. Lara had studied (out of her own interest) the history of sexual intercourse in many different ancient societies and culture and she was well aware that sex was a multifaceted human experience.

What surprised Lara the most was that Lance was Lady Chelmsford's submissive. He had been so unquestioningly dominant and in control last night that she was truly baffled to think of him as submitting himself to another's will. The picture of him prostrate on the ground before the magnanimous Lady Chelmsford flashed through Lara's mind and her heart raced a little faster; that image was intensely erotic and thoroughly enchanting.

Lara took the slightest step back from Lady Chelmsford and she bowed her head.

"I will submit to your lessons Mistress." Lara said as she looked up through her lush eyelashes. "Please teach me what I need to know to please my Master."

The words felt foreign to her and as she said them it was as though she was speaking an entirely different language. Despite that, they sent a thrill of excitement through her. Lara tried to push her personal and social norms from her mind so that she could truly learn from and assess this experience.

Lady Chelmsford

"I am glad you have decided this Lara, for it is something we should both enjoy. That is the idea Lara, you must enjoy pleasing your master, or in these lessons mistress. By submitting yourself to their desires, you will please them and that in turn will please you."

She smiled, "so Lara will you obey your Mistress, just as the Professor does?"

Lara Croft

In the intensity of the moment there was only one response that Lara could utter.

"Yes Mistress."

She would obey Chelmsford just as she would obey Professor Knight. She assumed that Chelmsford would know of her limits, but if she didn't Lara knew she would pull the plug if anything became uncomfortable. Despite this safety net, Lara had a feeling that she wouldn't really need it.

Lady Chelmsford

The lady nodded and smiled. Taking Lara's compliance as permission she drew the woman closer and placed her hands on Lara's butt cheeks.

"Firstly your Mistress does find it strange that she is naked while you stand there so proudly clothed," she grinned, "especially since your Master has never even laid his eyes upon my naked form."

She wondered how Lara would react to that truth. It was true that the Professor had pleasured her orally on numerous occasions, but always he had worn a blindfold. The few times he had penetrated the Lady, usually as a reward, it had been via a rear facing position.

"I would also like you to finish what you started earlier," she slipped her hand around and under Lara's dress. "Your Mistress may leave you unfulfilled at times," her hand began to rub Lara's wet mound again, "but you must never leave your Master unfulfilled."

As she continued to tease Lara she leaned forward so their lips almost touched, "then Lara the real lesson in submission and discipline will begin."

Lara Croft

Lara listened carefully to each of her Mistresses words. She was thoroughly surprised that Professor Knight had never seen this beauty naked, and part of her couldn't help but be pleased that she had. As Chelmsford stepped closer Lara found herself holding her breath in anticipation.

All of the anticipation that she had stored was released the moment that Chelmsford's fingers found her aching pussy. Taking heed of what Chelmsford had said, Lara reached behind herself and unzipped her dress. She pulled it over her head slowly, and then threw it to the ground beside them. She stood in her new lingerie for a moment, surprised at her own daring. Even though she knew she should feel self conscious she didn't. Instead she felt eager to become as naked as the beauty in front of her, someone who seemed to have no problem with where this was going. So it was that Lara unfastened her bra and shrugged it off before pushing her panties over her hips and to the ground.

The moment that Lara stood naked Lady Chelmsford stopped touching her. Lara's disappointment was thick in her throat, but she tried to swallow it down. This was another test and she needed to prove that she could pass it.

"Could my Mistress please lay back down?" Lara asked softly, Lady Chelmsford did so without any other visual acknowledgement that she had heard Lara's voice.

Hoping that it would be enough, Lara resumed what she had been doing before her attack of propriety. Her hand soon found itself buried deep within her mistress as her thumb rubbed her throbbing clitoris. Lara's other hand explored Chelmsford's body as much for her own curiosity as her Mistress's pleasure. Within minutes the two women fell back into a synchrony that made Lara believe that the brief break had not happened. Chelmsford was moaning beneath her touch and Lara's arousal was becoming distracting. She longed for the other woman to touch her in this way, or to have Professor Knight penetrate her as he had the previous evening. She tried not to let this distract her though; she wanted to please her Mistress and her Master and she would.

Lady Chelmsford

When Lara was naked, Lady Chelmsford saw what the professor had seen in her. She had a stunning figure that had not needed medical help to maintain. This matched her attractive face and made the girl one of the most beautiful the Lady had ever seen, definitely the most beautiful she had been intimate with. But none of this had shown on her face as she had lain back an let the young archaeologist delve into her most intimate region. Usually Lady Chelmsford would be guarded, but this time she let herself go. Her hips moved against Lara's penetrating fingers, her load moans helped to guide the girl as to what was the most pleasurable. As much as she wanted the girl to use her mouth to bring her to orgasm, she wanted to hold that back, to a more rewarding and demanding lesson. So Lady Chelmsford closed her eyes and gave in, allowing Lara to finally bring her to a desired orgasm.

Lara Croft

The sounds of Lady Chelmsford's orgasm and the way that her womanhood tightened around Lara's fingers made Lara weak at the knees. She had to actively concentrate on seeing Chelmsford through her orgasm and avoid all other thoughts of her own pleasure, even as her own womanhood throbbed desperately.
As Lady Chelmsford came down from her sexual high Lara kept her fingers deep within her channel and her thumb pressed against her clit. Her hand cupped the Lady's entire mound and supplied comforting pressure as the woman's breasts rose and fell with exertion.
"I hope my Mistress is pleased." Lara managed to say (althought it might have come out as more of a squeak). Lara bit the inside of her lip in anticipations as she stood, desperately horny, waiting for Chelmsford to tell her whether she had performed acceptably.

Lady Chelmsford

"You performed adequately Lara, you obviously have experience using your hands...on yourself." In fact Lady Chelmsford had enjoyed it more than admirably, but she chose to keep that to herself. "I think the test will be when you use your mouth," she smiled up at Lara, "no experience there...yet."

She sat up, "now Lara I will bath and meet you momentarily where we will continue. You will in the meantime find Thomas my butler and have him escort you to the dungeon." She looked Lara up and down smiling at the girls obvious arousal, "you will also offer him a blow job, you have earned some sexual fulfillment." Her smile turned to a grin, "and don't pretend you don't enjoy sucking off men, your master said you are amongst the best he has had."

Let us see how she reacts to that.

Lara Croft

Lara was left open mouthed as Lady Chelmsford turned and walked gracefully from the room. She did manage to mutter a Yes Mistress as she left, but wasn't sure if her voice was loud enough to be heard. Lara's head was spinning with the strangeness of the whole situation, but the throbbing in her womanhood refused to be ignored. Lady Chelmsford was quite right; Lara did enjoy giving blow jobs to her boyfriends. Thomas, however? He was a perfect stranger. Then again, so was Lady Chelmsford.

"You agreed to obey." Lara whispered to herself, more as a reminder than anything else. She looked down at the blue lace dress on the floor and her eyebrows furrowed. Knowing that she would leave this room and the containment of the security it offered, she wanted to put the dress back on. Despite this desire she knew that it would most likely upset Chelmsford. She hadn't said anything about getting dressed, and Lara had a feeling that if the woman had wanted her to do so she would have mentioned it.

With a burst of resolve and the knowledge that nudity must have been the norm in this house, Lara turned and left the room, also reluctantly leaving her dress on the floor. It only took her a few moments to find Thomas; he was in the entry hall dusting shelves. When she approached he turned around.

"The Mistress has asked that I find you and as you to please escort me to the dungeon. She also requested that I offer you- erm- that I should ask if you'd like a b-blow job." Lara had never been so nervous before in her life. A four hour final exam with a total grade mark of seventy five percent was easier than this.

Thomas took his time to rake his eyes up and down every minuscule part of her naked body. Even though it was a warm day Lara felt her skin raising in goosebumps under his gaze, and strangely the intensity of it only furthered her arousal. Lara noticed that, the longer he looked, the larger the bulge in his pants grew. Her cheeks flushed and Lara continued to bite her lip painfully to keep her focused.

"Very well, follow me." Thomas said, putting down the cloth he was using to dust and turning around. He led her through the beautifully decorated house and then finally to a room at the back of the sprawling manor. The door made it look like any other, but as soon as it opened Lara knew this couldn't be any further from the truth. It looked like something out of those BDSM pornos that one of her ex's used to watch, and as she stepped into the room a harsh sense of unreality settled on her. She hadn't thought that she would ever be in one of these places.

"On your knees please Miss Croft." Thomas said as though he were talking about something as mundane as the weather. He gestured to a padded leather mat on the floor beside where he stood.

"Pardon?" Lara asked, eyes wide.

"Kneel down please." He gestured again as the corner of his lips turned up in amusement.

"Oh, right." Lara walked over to the mat and got to her knees, finding that the new level had her looking right at the thick bulge in Thomas's pants. Her heart hammered beneath her breast as his hands went to the button and fly, slowly removing them and revealing his member.

"Oh!" Was all Lara could say as Thomas's pants dropped to the ground. His member, it seemed, was also something that Lara only thought that she'd see in pornography. It was bigger than she had dared to think, in a way that made her wonder if it was possible. It seemed that only pornstars had lengths and girths such as this, but there it was- standing proud right in front of her face.

"Does the Mistress's command extend beyond offering a blow job to actually delivering one?" Thomas asked, Lara looked up at him, surprised at the cheeky comment.

"I- um. I assume so." Lara stuttered.

"I will give you a hint, Miss Croft. It is always safest to never assume. We will wait until the Mistress arrives to begin in order to avoid any punishment." Thomas said. As he spoke one hand came down to tangle through Lara's unbound hair, and the other began to stroke his impossible length.

Lara watched each stroke with a mixture of fear and anticipation. Part of her wanted so desperately to see what it would be like to engulf that within her, yet the other part was terrified of his sheer size. The way that Thomas's hand was threading through her hair reminded her of the way that one of her ex's would do the same as he tried to grip her head so he could thrust into her mouth. If Thomas did so with the same vigor that her ex-boyfriend had done, Lara knew that this would be one hell of an experience.

Lady Chelmsford

When Lady Chelmsford entered and saw the scene before her she could not stop herself from chuckling. Lara looked so nervous as she stared at the massive member ready to violate her mouth. The way his hand held her head in place, it was obvious Thomas was eager to feel Lara's lips on his cock.

"Hmmm...you are indeed as impressive as they say Thomas, however I do not want Lara spoiled yet." Touching his hand that gripped Lara's hair, she gave Thomas a smile, "you can leave us for now."

Thomas did not hesitate as released his grip on Lara and pulled his trousers up. When he had left the room Lady Chelmsford turned to Lara.

"Your mistress is pleased you obeyed, but also did not wish for our kisses to be spoiled by Thomas' cock."

Chelmsford was wearing a very tight leather dress and high heeled leather boots and she now towered over the kneeling Lara.

"Your mistress gives you permission to explore the dungeon and find some thing that interest you."

Lara Croft

Even though Lara was certainly intimidated by the thought of Thomas's cock being thrust into her mouth, she was slightly disappointed when he was dismissed. She didn't let it show though, and she turned her attention to her mistress.

"Yes Mistress." Lara said, getting to her feet and turning to take a better look at the room around her.

Lara took her time to explore the room. There were various instruments hung on three of the walls with the third covered in what loooked like ancors for restraints. In addition to a large and sturdy bed there was a pommel horse and a wedge shaped cusion. Lara resolved to take a better look at the various surfaces later, deciding that the true fun lay in the instruments on the wall.

Lara's fingers trailed over whips, paddles, clamps and chains. They fluttered over some dildo and butt plugs, vibrators and ropes. There were so many different options that Lara hardly knew where to begin. She felt like she had just been let into a library full of tomes answering all of the questions that humans had about life; so much wonder and so little time.

Despite the myriad of choices, Lara found herself lingering longer over the leather paddles and vibrators. She had used items from both of these categories and as such took comfort in them. Even though her experience with paddles had been limited to one partner, she knew that she did enjoy being spanked. And the vibrators was clear; she had two in her dorm room hidden in her underwear draw; she liked them, there was no denying it.

When Lara turned to face her leather clad mistress, her naked mound tightened in anticipation. Chelmsford had been watching her the whole time and taking note of where she lingered, so Lara had no doubt that she had seen where Lara had hesitated, where her fingers had settled for a little longer than they needed to.

"There is so much here, I'm not sure I could pick just one. Mistress." Lara said, adding the last word as an afterthought, not quite used to this way of speaking yet. "I do like the paddles and vibrators; but in the end you are the Mistress. I wish you to use whatever would please yourself first."

Lady Chelmsford

"Oh Lara, be careful what you say," Lady Chelmsford smiled slyly as she approached Lara, "I mayjust decide to make this visit happen more than once."

She placed her hand on Lara cheek and slowly drew the girl towards her, "you have been very well behaved today." There lips met and for the first time the Lady lingered long enough for her tongue to tease Lara lips slightly.

"You have obeyed me," she pulled away from the kiss, "shown your willingness to experiment and did not question my orders." Bending down she trailed her lips down Lara shoulder towards the girls breast. "I am beginning to wish I was your fully fledged Mistress," her tongue flicked over Lara's nipple, "one you would give yourself completely to."

Taking Lara breast into her mouth she sucked and licked while her hands moved down to secure Lara by the lower back and backside. Drawing her hand back she brought it down as hard as she could on Lara backside.

"We will start with a hand first, then we will move on to one of those paddles," she straightened again. "Now Lara please bend over the bed."

When the girl had complied, Lady Chelmsford picked up one of the paddles Lara had admired and placed it on Lara back.

"So Lara are you willing try using your mouth on your Mistress yet."

She did not wait for an answer before bring her hand down hard against Lara butt cheek.

Lara Croft

The spank on the backside was so unexpected and so different from the sensation of her nipples being pleasured that it made Lara yelp. It only stung for a few seconds before the pain subsided and her skin began to tingle pleasantly, she was also more aware of the way that Chelmsford's tongue felt against her skin.

Lara was only too happy to comply with the next order. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Chelmsford in her tight black leather dress walk over and select a paddle, before she walked too close for Lara to see. Lara felt the cool leather paddle being placed on her back as a question was asked. Just as she went to answer a hand came down, hard, on her backside again and she cried out.

The pain sent a shockwave all the way through her body, but the epicentre was strangely situated around her womanhood. Her inner muscles squeezed tightly and her clitoris throbbed.

"I'm not sure." Lara responded meekly yet with complete honesty "I'd have to try it to know."

Lara wasn't sure if that was the answer that Lady Chelmsford was looking for, but more astoundingly she wasn't sure if she wanted to answer correctly. If an incorrect answer would earn her another spank, Lara might have just found her first ever reason for wanting to get an answer wrong.

Lady Chelmsford

Her hand came down hard against Lara arse cheek again.

"Your answer should be," another hard spank. "Yes Mistress I would love to eat your pussy." With Lady Chelmsford's accent and the way she said it, it almost sound like a normal conversation topic.

The weather was rather dreary again today, but Lady Croft went down on me, so the time passed much better.

"Your Mistress is always right," picking up the paddle, which had miraculously remained on Lara back, she continued. "What she demands is always correct and proper." Then came the first really hard smack with the paddle. "You must always be eager and willing to comply and make her happy."

There was a final had stroke with the paddle before the lady placed it back on Lara's lower back.

Looking down at the girls reddening cheeks she smiled. It had been a while since the Lady had entertained such a beautiful woman and she could feel herself moisten with anticipation. She only wished Professor Knight was around so she could have him scratch that itch. As much as she had been impressed by the size of Thomas, he was still in her employ and having him would be highly improper.

"So little Lara, are you ready to become my fully fledged plaything and replace your Professor, or would you prefer to become my lover?"

Lara Croft

The spanking made Lara's eyes widen even as it increased her arousal. After the reprimand she didn't dare look back at Lady Chelmsford over her shoulder. That Chelmsford said that Lara would replace her professor was a shock, but nothing that felt unusual in comparison to the last twenty four hours of her love.

"I want to please Professor Knight, Mistress." Lara stated, bracing herself for another spank. She had been told by Chelmsford that the Mistress was always right, but she would not forget her purpose here. Knight had sent her here for a reason; and it was Knight to whom she wanted to return to. She realised that she would enjoy Chelmsford's presence, but it was her Professor that she craved.

Lady Chelmsford

"So you have chosen."

She was not fully disappointed at Lara's decision. Despite how beautiful the girl was she doubted she could replace the skilled Professor. There was also something exciting about dominating such a man that she would not get from Lara. But having more encounters, even if more conventional, with Lara was still an enjoyable prospect. Lara might just turn out to be a little more than someone to fulfil her needs, the girl was intelligent, charming and beautiful. But still Lady Chelmsford had needs that Lara had awoken in her today, needs that needed to be satisfiedand Lara was the only one around.

The Mistress helped Lara to her feet and then guided her towards the bed with the restraints attached.

"Lie down on your back."

It was more of a command and accompanied by her pushing Lara into the desired position.

"Just one more test and then you can return to your professor, with the knowledge you will have achieved a distinction." She smiled as she fastened Lara's hands above her head to the cushioned restraint. The placement pulled Lara's breasts even firmer and Chelmsford could not resist kissing them with her caressing mouth. That was accompanied by teasing kisses to her neck and lips as well as a trailing line from her breasts towards her moistening mound.

Lara Croft

Lara had never really considered being restrained as erotic, but as soon as her wrists were shackled her lower regions began to throb. She was pleased that Chelmsford spoke highly of her, and wondered what she would be required to do to continue to earn such a distinction.

Lara gasped loudly as Chelmsford caught her breasts in her mouth and then continued to kiss her torso. As her Mistress reached her lower regions Lara squirmed, arms pulling against the restraint. Her entire body was humming with the anticipation, desire rushing through her veins. Lara craved Chelmsford's touch, and having her so close, without being able to do anything about it, was a very erotic form of torture.

Lady Chelmsford

Lady Chelmsford tongue flicked teasingly over Lara mound.

"Do you know Lara, I very rarely do this for women, and almost never for men."

She moved up Lara's body again to tease her breasts.

"In fact I only do for those I would consider to be lovers....Are you my lover Lara?"

She took Lara breast into her mouth, teasing the nipple with hard flicks of her tongue.

Lara Croft

"Right now I am here to obey you Mistress. I would presume nothing more," Lara said demurely, looking up at Lady Chelmsford through her lashes. It was hard to concentrate on anything else with Lady Chelmsford administering such delectable pleasure.

Lara was unsure of her answer as she was unaware of what it was Chelmsford wanted her to say. There was a part of Lara that had always been curious about interactions with other women, but deep down she knew that she craved a true relationship with males. To become Lady Chelmsford's lover would be an experience for certain, but it would be about sex and nothing more. Lara hoped, sincerely, that she had the opportunity for something more than sex with Professor Knight.

Lady Chelmsford

While she continued to kiss and tease her breasts, lady Chelmsford swung her leg over and straddled the young woman. The position resulted in her short leather skirt rising nicely up her hips and allowing her naked womanhood rubbing against Lara's stomach curve. It was obvious to Lara that administering the spanking had turned Lady Chelmsford on, her womanhood was as wet as Lara's was. Lady Chelmsford continued to rub herself against Lara's soft skin as she moved up to kiss the girl on her lips.

Lara Croft

Lara moaned into Lady Chelmsford's mouth as their lips collided. The Mistress's womanhood was hot and slick against the naked skin of her stomach, and Lara was glad that her hands were restrained. She was desperately eager to run her hands along the smooth fabric of Chelmsford's dress, to dip down to her mound and to slip into her tight channel.

"That feels so good Mistress," Lara murmured eagerly, raising her torso to press more firmly against Chelmsford. Lara's own nether regions tingled with desire, and she crossed her legs over to ease and sate the feeling.

Lara wasn't certain, but she took this move as confirmation that she had said the right thing.

Back