Illinois friends!

It's not that bad out, actually. For that matter this winter's been pretty mild. I still haven't worn a coat yet.

Yeah i still havent worn a jacket and i go out in just my work pants and shirt with the rolled up sleeves when the temp was down in single digits, but i have always been told that i am always warm so no worries. lol a friend of mine called me her personal heater on new years eve,

I'm pretty much the same way...though I haven't been called a personal heater.

yeah well it is one of my close friends, she found out i was really warm when she needed a massage and then on new years eve she told her brother to tell me to sleep in the bed bc she felt safe and all when i was there. when i woke up she was really close, and when i asked her what made her scoot so close to me she was like i got cold and you were so warm, like my personal heater.

I still haven't broken out my winter coat....I'm a little furnace! Always, always too warm. I've been wearing a light fleece jacket.

Think I'm gonna go clean the shed while it's still tolerable outside.

I still haven't broken out my winter coat....I'm a little furnace! Always, always too warm. I've been wearing a light fleece jacket

Yeah thats one reason i like the winter, i am always like comfortable bc the cold balances my body heat, I have bee going to walmart and around down in short an a t shirt seeing people all bundled up like it is cold outside.

I still haven't broken out my winter coat....I'm a little furnace! Always, always too warm. I've been wearing a light fleece jacket.

Think I'm gonna go clean the shed while it's still tolerable outside.
My thermostat must be fucked up, 'cause I'll be cold until the temp hits 80 again. I really need to be in the south...On the other hand, it's always been a fantasy of mine to be a "light fleece jacket".....just sayin'

My thermostat must be fucked up, 'cause I'll be cold until the temp hits 80 again. I really need to be in the south...On the other hand, it's always been a fantasy of mine to be a "light fleece jacket".....just sayin'
Oh, you're too funny! Sheesh, what a flirt! :D

It's supposed to get really cold tonight, with the wind chill, the "Feels Like" will be negative! I am almost always cold, so it's been winter coat for me for a while now. My perfect weather is upper 50s, lower 60s where I can wear a hoodie, jeans, and flip flops. This 20 degree crap is for the birds...well I guess not for the birds, as they all flew south.

This must be the weather channel. Lol. Jk..what gives. 60 yesterday and 20s today..

I feel like I am much further south than you all. I'm in McLean county, but just barely as well.

I feel like I am much further south than you all. I'm in McLean county, but just barely as well.
You must be, somewhat, because I'm not sure where that is, and I'm more familiar with northern Illinois.

GoldStarBiker, I'm in Morris all the time!

Back