Tempted by the fruit of another.

A little about me-

In my 40’s.
Midlife crisis. I've been there, you start rethinking decisions and your life,
The fact is life is about making choices and living with them.


A couple of kids. Own company and married
Your decisions affect these lives as well as yours. This is important.

As in most relationships things are going a little dull and there is lots of arguing.
The key is to find why is it becoming dull, and why are you arguing. Figure this out and fix it, you apparently loved this woman enough to marry her. Try to find the fix first before ending the relationship.

My best friend is female. Known her for 30 years. We have before marriage gone out. She is my sole mate I would say. If she is your sole mate, or soul mate, how did you two not end up together? Did you ever have sex with her? Does she feel the same?

She is currently single. Okay.

I can’t get her out of my head, should I be with her? I want sex with her and fancy her. Sounds more like a crush or infatuation. Probably best to masturbate furiously while fantacizing about her until you are empty.

If I leave my wife, I will loose house possibly business etc etc that’s before I consider the kids. Huge loss without any mention of how the other woman feels.

What to do Don't do it.
 
Either you weren't all that interested in her before or she wasn't in you since you married someone else.
It's a fantasy, it go.

What MNGuy said.
 
Either you weren't all that interested in her before or she wasn't in you since you married someone else.
It's a fantasy, it go.

What MNGuy said.

Give his little head some hope.....
 
Back
Top