The Last Daughter of Krypton II (OOC)

Man I freakin love Stjepan Šejić's work. His DC humor never fails to amuse me (people should really take the piss out of super powered beings more often) and Sunstone is just the sweetest bdsm romance.
 
Don't ever get into a drinking game where you drink when Jessica drinks........
 
Sorry to interrupt folks, but this seems like a very interesting thread/story. I'm intrigued. I haven't read most of it. Are there links to an original and/or the story?
The title is really awesome.
 
Magda Apanowicz "played" Rose McCrimmon, my OC back in the early days of LDoK.

But that's a fair question. I'm working on it.
 
Ok. Hope you're doing alright otherwise. I may have to actually watch Supernatural again. I mean there's a Scooby Doo crossover and everything now.
 
The crossover was really good, and they took pains this week to show that it was canonical. But it was also fairly stand-alone if you wanted to just watch the episode without the burden of catching up.
 
Their mom noping out after she came to the realization that her babies are grown, especially when her ghost had been so loving and patient (hell the woman wasn't even a poltergeist when she had every right to be pissed), was my last straw.
 
The contrivances they go through to send characters on walkabout when they have every reason to stay has always annoyed me. Just so they don't have to bump people up to series regulars.
 
Fair. I just reacted with a big "Oh fuck you, Mary!" and the my Supernatural watching buddy and I mutually agreed it was time to move on to something else.
 
I don't recommend going past season 5 unless you have some amazing tolerance for bullshit.
 
1_by_zolaida-dbstrxq.jpg
 
Back
Top