Stolen Grades (closed for DarkEmpress and me)

Tarakin

Invisibly stylish
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Posts
8,382
William Jordan
Age: 45
Description: Black hair with some silver in it, grey eyes, muscular frame
Occupation: Biology Professor

Jordan was playing with his pen since he had entered his office after his last lesson. He was still pondering the possibilities of his recent discovery and how to handle it. Without the hint from that anonymous student, a girl he guessed by the handwriting, he wouldn't even have suspected it. Vivian Greenwich, a cheater? He still shook his head. But the proof was undenyable: Her homework, and not only from this year, was in wide parts copied out of the internet. With a few well staked faults in them. The internet page was a closed side of course, with passwords and invitation only, but his source had provided him with all necessary informations for it. Up to the links to Greenwich' pages. Someone had done a great amount of research. Someone hated Vivian Greenwich deeply.

Ironically that was the reason why Jordan pondered at all. Normally, with this busloads of proof, he would have had her ejected in seconds. But he wanted to know more before he did that or even informed his own superiors about the case. The Case Vivian Greenwich... it still sounded strange. Again he shook his head. Just then it finally knocked at his door. 3 pm. She was exactly on time. As usual.

Jordan adjusted his tie. He was wearing his most formal clothes for this case. That was unusual for him, who was proud for his own still muscular frame and often wore no tie at all and a partly opened shirt even on cold winter days like yesterday. But not today. He checked the environment one last time. Everything was well staged. His formal dress, her homeworks displayed on his desk, and, most of all, his PC displaying the secret internet side and thus showing the source of Vivian's grades.

Professor Jordan bade the case Vivian Greenwich entry, and he waited for her reactions like a cat waiting for its prey.
 
Vivian Greenwich
Age: 22
Description: Dark raven black hair that reaches her waist, sky-blue eyes, fair skin.
Occupation: Student

Vivian had always been a diligent worker. Her grades were always above average, in some she finished top of her class. There was however one subject that stood out like a sore thumb. Biology. She just didn’t seem to have the knack for it. During her first year she spent hours labouring over the subject to a large extent neglecting her other subjects, only to barely scrape through.

Her entire life she had been pushed for results … failure was not an option.

It reached a point where Biology became the only stumbling block to her success. During her second year, Vivian heard some whispered comments among students of a Biology website that could solve all her problems. Driven to the point of desperation, Vivian logged onto the website and was absolutely stunned at what she had found. It turned into an epic battle between her morals and her mind, with her mind winning the battle in the end. She needed to pass Biology, it was not one of her major subjects, so there was no harm done … right?

~~~~***~~~~

She fidgeted slightly outside of Professor Jordan’s office, she was wearing a short black skirt with black stockings and black boots that came up to her knees along with a baby-blue polo neck jersey and a black scarf that was artfully twined around her neck and shoulders.

The moment she entered Professor Jordan’s office she knew something was amiss. He was dressed very formally, immediately making her feel out of her depth and he was watching her like a hawk. A nervous knot tied in Vivian’s stomach …

“You sent for me, Professor Jordan?” she asked as she walked up to his desk to take one of the two chairs that was placed across the table from him. As she approached the table she noticed books carefully displayed across his desk … it looked like her books … and then her eyes froze on the computer screen that was absently displaying the website …

Vivian stopped mid-stride her eyes locking onto Professor Jordan’s steel grey eyes that were watching her every move intently. He knows …

A million thoughts raced through her mind as she tried to keep her expression carefully blank. He had the power and the evidence to have her expelled. Vivian vehemently wished that she had never set sight on that cursed website. She had a great deal of respect for Professor Jordan, and with that she decided that the truth would be the best option.

“I …” she swallowed audibly. “I don’t know what to say Professor Jordan,” she said softly, guilt written in her eyes as she sank down in the chair in front of him. She closed her eyes tightly for a moment and opened them staring at the books that were displayed in front of her. It was a moment of weakness that turned into a lifeline and at this moment she hated herself for being so weak.

She could not face her father’s wrath at the realisation that his daughter had not only failed, but brought shame to the family. She had to do everything in her power to stop Professor Jordan from taking any action.

Her eyes shot to his cool and calculating eyes. “I will do whatever it takes …” she said meaningfully as she almost pleaded. She clasped her hands together in her lap. “Please Professor Jordan, don’t eject me from this institution … I am willing to do anything that you want, anything. Please Sir, give me the opportunity to make amends,” she said, her eyes wide … pleading.
 
Last edited:
Jordan watched Vivian intensly as she entered, and he saw her freezing when she saw the monitor. Jordan smiled. The cat had seen that the mouse was trapped. And the mouse knew that also.

Jordan started to form the words that would eject the cheatress from the university when he saw the guilt in her eyes and heard her defeat in her voice. For a moment thrown out of track Jordan listened to her begging and her open offer. He shouldn't have been moved by any of this, but in spite of his intentions he couldn't suppress a nod. That girl was at least honest, and she had seen the situation and its only possible outcome in an instant, which spoke for her intelligence. An intelligence she had proven in the past in everything - except for Biology. Or had she cheated in the other lessons also? Jordan decided to inquire a bit more, if only to quench his curiosity.

"You cheated in your homework, Miss Greenwich. We could go through the details, or you could just confess that the whole paper was stolen almost word by word. Why did you do it? And please, don't use excuses. I have your background checked already, so there is no use to invent a sick grandmother or somesuch. Did you not understand the anatomical lessons? What should I tell the Dean, who doesn't know about this as yet?"

Jordan locked her eyes with his. He was still determined to throw her out of the university. She had to be very convincing to avoid that fate, pretty as she might be. Just for a short moment his eyes flickered to her breasts, their curvy form hinted at under her baby-blue polo neck jersey. His eyes returned immediatly. Very pretty. But that shouldn't matter in this case. Jordan refocused on the anger he had felt earlier.

"So, Mrs. Greenwich, you really think just because biology and anatomy are not your majors you are excused for cheating? Just copy it, it spares thinking? Is that so?"

Not waiting for an answer, Jordan continued. "Do you have any ideas of the stuff you wrote about? Or did you copy only? Your theme for this term is..." He looked at the title of her latest work for a show. "Gender specific response in reproductive function". He eyed her again with raised eyebrows, suddenly remembering her very open offer she had made in first shock. Would she stick to that one? Did the offer really extend so far as he had thought at the first moment? Or was he imagining things?

"Prove to me that you're not totally clueless of this theme, young lady. Are you prepared to do that? Or are you unable, then we might end this university career of yours here and now. Well? I'd hate to waste my time any more then I've already done. And don't you forget solid evidence for your answers, young lady, quotes or something equally hard."
 
“There is no excuse for what I have done. It was stupid of me to start with the entire charade in the first place,” Vivian said, her eyes still glued to his probing gaze. “I was having a really hard time coping with Biology and it was interfering with the rest of my work. Biology and Anatomy not being my major subjects, has no bearing on its importance,” she said looking at the floor for a second. “I was desperate,” she admitted, lifting her gaze back up to his.

Vivian watched his eyes stray to her breasts for a brief moment as he said, “Your theme for this term is gender specific response in reproductive function. Prove to me that you're not totally clueless of this theme,” he said looking at her expectantly.

Vivian blinked, her blue eyes swirling with emotional turmoil. This is what it boiled down to, she had to give Professor Jordan a detailed lesson to illustrate her understanding of the subject … and yet she knew, it would take quite a bit more than that to convince him.

She looked down at her hands that were nervously clasping and unclasping around each other while she racked her brain for a related topic to discuss. Her eyes widened suddenly as inspiration dawned. She wasn’t too sure if this would work … she wasn’t nearly as experienced as many of her counterparts were … well, in this specific department.

“Response to stress is gender specific,” she began, getting up nervously and placing her one hand on his desk, tracing her index finger along it as she slowly started making her way around, her sky-blue eyes never leaving his. “According to J.J. Wang, different parts of the brain activate with different spatial and temporal profiles for men and women when they are faced with performance-related stress,” Vivian said.

“The ‘fight-or-flight’ response is associated with the main stress hormone system that produces cortisol in the human body. Men produce higher levels of cortisol under stressful situations, whereas women respond to stress by increasing activity in brain regions involved with emotion, which lasts longer than in men, inadvertently increasing the cortisol count,” Vivian explained, as she reached his chair.

She swivelled his chair slightly so he was facing her, as she slowly moved her index finger from his desk, down to his knee … slowly running her finger up to the junction at his groin, letting her finger linger there for a moment … before it continued its path up his torso. She let her fingers lightly toy with his tie as she continued …

“According to Dr Len Lopez, many women face decreased levels of progesterone and pregnenolone due to these hormones being ‘stolen’ for the production of cortisol. That leads to a shortage of these hormones that are crucial for the production of DHEA, estrogen and testosterone,” she explained, as she bent over … placing her face a few inches from his, her eyes gazing intently into his.

“In short …” she continued, still toying with his tie. “… By subjecting me to acute psychological stress, you are rendering me overly emotional … making me react in ways that I normally would not,” she said as she bit her bottom lip nervously. Vivian parted her legs and sat down, straddling Professor Jordan in his chair.

“You are also adding to the fact that a growing amount of case studies show a direct correlation between stress and infertility,” she said, still toying idly with his tie. “The only solution to the problem,” she said, bringing her lips closer to his … brushing them lightly against his.

“Is the production of copious amounts of endorphins,” she explained, placing a soft kiss against his lips. “… Which the body produces in excess of … during sex,” she said as she grinded her hips against him.
 
Last edited:
Professor Jordan almost lost his last strands of patience when Vivian started along the line he had suspected. A hard time, interfering with the rest of my work... How often had he heard that tune? So he cutted her right off and got to the point of her homework. Immediatly the female scared-doe-program did start. Wide eyes, nervous hands... he would have to write an articel about this one day, maybe SCAN would be interested.

But then the pattern was broken to his surprise. First it was only a trailing finger on his desk, which could have been explained, but then the nervous student stood and started to circle the desk. It was like a mouse leaving the protection of the one obstacle that was between itself and the cat – and knowing what it did. Miss Greenwich's voice was getting more secure also, citing JiongJiong Wang of Pennsylvania and warming to the topic more and more. Jordan was increasingly transfixed when she reached the ‘fight-or-flight’ theory.

"You forgot the female 'tend-and-befriend' strategy Wang mentions, arguing that women may have instead responded by nurturing offspring and affiliating with social groups that ...“ Jordan started to respond, but his voice trailed away as that finger left his desk and instead moved over his own body, leaving light electric showers in its trail. 'Maximize the survival of the species in times of adversity.' would have been the conclusion of his sentence, but his student seemed to know that already – and was on her way to start a test series on the subject it seemed!

Miss Greenwich's fingers had reached his tie meanwhile, playing with it. That somehow reduced Jordan's air suppy even if she didn't tighten it at all. Jordan's difficulties to concentrate grew even more when the topic switched to Dr Len Lopez of Dallas and his theory of stolen hormones – and even more by Miss Greenwich sitting on his lap suddenly, her legs parted invitingly. Of the decreased libido Lopez pointed at in his studies nothing was to be seen in this particular case. But Jordan could answer the question of Lopez easily now: He was burning indeed. Out of desire for that student who had locked her blue eyes with him, and who now started to kiss him – and grind him.

Jordan breathed very heavily all of a sudden.

“For Lopez fat is the question...,“ he managed to gasp, overwhelmed by the sensuality of his student. “Let me see if there is some useless burnable fat on your body...“

Jordan licked his lips while his eyes trailed over Vivian's young body, her black stockings and black boots that came up to her knees, her heaving breast under that blue polo neck jersey, her black scarf that graced her neck and shoulders and the short black skirt that moved father upwards the more Miss Greenwich parted her legs, hinting stronger and stronger toward the gates of paradise it was about to reveal. Duty and morale allied themselves to fight with his burning desire, and both lost horribly. Professor Jordan grabbed Vivian's jersey and slowly pulled it upwards, revealing a flawless stomach without even a hint of burnable fat.

“Do you feel the endorphins being produced already, Miss Greenwich?“ he asked as he started to remove the jersey from Vivians well formes secondary sexual characteristics.

“That could be an important proof for your theory...“
 
Vivian was surprised at the effect that she was having on Professor Jordan. She had never ever tried to deliberately seduce any man before. What was even more peculiar was her own reaction to him. She felt herself absolutely mesmerised by his steely grey eyes. He was much older than her, but somehow that fact was not intimidating.

If anything, it was strangely appealing. He was a man that knew what he wanted, who took his profession seriously and is respected by many because of it. He had an unmistakably smoky sex appeal about him and absolutely exuded confidence … it was all packed in an extremely sexy and muscular frame.

Professor Jordan slowly ran his hands up her thighs letting them dip below her jersey as he slowly slid it over her head and let it fall to the floor along with her scarf, revealing a lacy black bra that was clinging to her breasts like a jealous lover, in stark contrast to her fair complexion.

Vivian gently shook her hair back into position letting her body rock atop him. She slowly untied the tie around his neck and unbuttoned his shirt letting her fingertips gently run across his chest, as she could feel his muscles jumping reflexively against her light touches. She leaned forward slightly whispering into his ear; “I am sure I can find a fresh energy supply that we can burn, Professor,” as she pressed a small kiss against his ear.

She sat up again, idly toying with the tie around his neck, slowly pulling it tighter and bringing him closer to her, letting her breasts press against his chest as she landed a passionate kiss against his lips, kissing him deeply and letting her lips move against his.

Vivian moaned softly at the overwhelming effect that it had on her. She had to be very careful … she was slowly losing her grip on reality. The seductress was dangerously teetering on the edge of becoming seduced herself. He was intoxicating.
 
With the single blue piece of clothing gone Jordan could see Vivian was all black and fair: black boots, black stockings, black skirt, black bra and above all the wonderful raven black hair that reached down to her waist. Her skin was fair, building a fascinating contrast to all that midnight whispers the young girl did wear, whispers of the sweetest promise. But she was so young!

Jordan forced his eyes to leave Vivian's wonderful body and instead look into his students eyes. While her body did wear the clothes of the night, her eyes were the morning sky, deep blue and full of the brightest expectations for what the day would bring. He saw trust in them, to his amazement, where he did feel desire. Was that right?

The professor was about to stop everything before it was too late, but then Vivian rocked again, and this single move of her, sitting on his lap like Seduction itself, drowned everything of him that still tried to resist. Without any move to stop it Jordan let her undo his tie and the buttons of his shirt, and he enjoyed her sensual touches that sended little showers along his body. It was wonderful to feel her delicate fingers on his sensitive skin, her soft kiss against his ear, her promising whispers caressing him, and to feel his opened tie being used to pull him closer to her until their lips met. It felt as if her full lips were made for him to kiss, and he could feel the passion of Viviane youth through them as if he tasted from the well of life itself. Viviane moaned, and unconsciously Jordan mirrored her.

As if by their own will his hands did move, caressing the students smooth back, then coming to rest at the bra clip. That obstacle did provide little resistance to the determined will his hands suddenly had developed, and soon the beautiful lacyness gave way. Jordan's hands went higher after their success, slowly moving the bra straps outwards, down Vivian's fair shoulders, down her smooth arms, down her delicate fingers. But he still did let the bra stay at its place, pressed between Jordan's chest and Vivian's alluring curves, now held at its place but by passion alone.

"I'm sure you'll find something burnable, as much as I'm sure we'll have no problem with the necessary heat."

This time it was Jordan who kissed Viviane, softly first, like a butterfly landing, then more deeply, and finally opening up a bit, giving her sensual lips a little flick with his tongue, being eager for more.
 
Vivian felt Jordan’s hands slowly slide up her back leaving a track of molten fire on her skin as his fingers reached her bra clip, deftly undoing it. He then slowly moved his hand up towards the nape of her neck, letting his palms smooth over her shoulders, gently sliding her bra straps across her arms and over her fingertips.

Vivian smiled at his words as she slowly pulled her lips from his. Sitting back slightly, she took her bra and threw it in the pile of clothes that was growing next to the Professor’s chair. She kept her eyes riveted to the Professor’s as she pressed her body against him, enjoying his reaction as she let her nipples slowly make contact with his skin … ever so slowly she increased the pressure, until her face was once again a few centimetres from his.

Jordan gently pressed a kiss to Vivian’s lips, and he systematically kissed her deeper until he finally parted his lips letting his tongue playfully toy with her lips. Vivian groaned as she opened her lips and invited his tongue to claim her mouth as she tasted his sweet kisses. Her lips were moving fiercely against his, her eyes closed as she drank in the incredible emotions that he stirred in her.

Jordan kissed Vivian until her thoughts became incoherent. The entire world faded into the background, the only thing that existed in this sphere was Jordan, his incredible body pressed so closely to hers and his lips that were ardently teaching his student the art of kissing.

Vivian finally dragged her lips from his, sitting back slightly gasping for air as she let her smouldering violet eyes swirl in his steel grey ones. Her eyes were nearly glazed over with the incredible passion that was burning in them.

Never leaving his eyes, she slowly let her hands slip down his chest, her fingertips leaving light caresses against his skin as they made their slow route down to his hips. She toyed with the buckle of his belt for a few moments, before she slowly undid it. She unbuttoned the top of his pants and the next sound that filled the room was the sound of a zipper slowly making its way to the bottom of its track.
 
Viviane's lacey bra had felt good on his bare chest, but that was nothing compared with what followed next. Sensually Viviane removed it altogether, still fixing his eyes with her sky blue, almost violet eyes so that he could only see a hint of the sexy undergarment vanish onto the pile. He knew his student was naked above the waist now, her breast exposed, yet he couldn't see them for now, his eyes still being locked by those deep eyes filled with the promise of passion.

Jordan did feel Vivian's female attributes though, her nipples gliding slowly over his chest, just for a moment, and then resting on it, getting harder and harder as they were being followed by the soft yet firm flesh they crowned. Vivian's breast now lay gently on his chest, and his heart was beating fast as their lips locked again and the kissing restarted. Soon both of their mouths were open, their lips still touching and exploring, and he dared to send his tongue into her mouth, meeting her own tongue and starting the dance of love with it. It felt incredible.

The professor was a bit disappointed when his student finally broke the kiss, gasping for air. He did take a deep breath also, and was just ready to restart when he felt her delicate hands on the move again. They trailed downwards, and this time rested at his buckle belt, slowly starting to open it. Jordan looked down to watch their achievments, silently hurrying her up, but he never got that far with his eyes. The nicest pair of breasts he'd seen for a long time did attract his eyes like magnets, uncovered now with the bra gone and there in their full glory. They were shaped for love, the nipples erect and ready to be pleasured, to be played with.

Meanwhile his belt had capitulated, and his zipper went down. Jordan's quickly hardening malehood, now restrained by just a pair of red boxer shorts and encouraged by the view of Vivian's gorgeous tits, already tried to reach them in anticipation.

At the same time Jordan had been busy also, his hands caressing Vivian's back and then going down, mirroring his student's moves. While she did find his belt, his hands rested on the little button of her black skirt, undoing it. Shortly after his own zipper went down, hers followed it. Jordan's hand did glide into the gap thus provided, feeling more of her incredibly smooth skin first and then another soft material.

All this events did send Professor Jordan slowly but surely toward sensual overload. How could one man see such lovely breast, feel such delicate fingers working on him and touch such smoothness all at the same time without being overwhelmed by desire? This was the hottest girl Jordan had ever met in his whole life!
 
Vivian slowly rolled her head back as she moaned softly when the Professor’s hand found her thigh, gently letting his hand smooth over it as his fingers found the top of her stockings. Her hair reached past her waist as she did so, lightly touching his knees as her body swayed.

She brought her head back up and locked her eyes on the professor’s as she brought her hands slowly back up to his shoulders, letting her fingers slowly caress their way across hi chest. She smoothed her palms over his shoulders, moving his shirt and jacket over his shoulders as she gently helped him shrug out of the garments, that made their way to the pile next to the chair.

“Oh Professor,” Vivian breathed at the sight that greeted her. Jordan was quite simply magnificent. His bulging manhood was pressing against her embodiment of love that was slowly but surely getting soaking wet with anticipation. Jordan was artfully weaving a web of pent-up sexual arousal around Vivian.

She splayed her fingers across the Professor’s chest, letting her fingers slowly trail down to his nipples where they slowly circled. Vivian’s eyes never left his as she slowly brought her lips to his, gently pressing a kiss there before she let her lips roam across his … hungrily.

Vivian’s hands started roaming across his bared chest in a wild and intoxicating rhythm that was keeping time with her heated kisses. This seduction has gone way too far now … Vivian was aching for him. Somewhere along the line he had managed to obliterate the little bit of control that she had on herself, leaving only raw and unadulterated need.

Vivian’s heart was thrumming to the beat of her desire while her breathing was coming in short gasps.
 
Jordan enjoyed the feeling of his hands caressing Vivian's back and being caressed in return by her fantastic long black hair that was smooth like silk flowing over the backside of his hands. His student seemed to enjoy this touches also, for she arched her back and let the tips of her hair rest on Jordan's knees also. He wished he could feel them there, but to his dismay he still had those unnecessary pants on.

But the shedding of clothes did continue father upwards at least, as Vivian's skilled hands quickly helped her professor out of is shirt and jacket, which granted her access to his chest - with results Jordan hadn't anticipated. To feel Vivian's fingertips on is bare chest was amazing, but the gorgeous young woman found exactly the right places to show her skills in driving her professor even further toward ecstasy. Few women knew that men were very sensitive at their nipples, but she seemed not only to know that, but also knew were exactly these secret buttons were hidden. Her slow circling found them all, making the professor suck in the air as his back arched also, and that intake of air was more than necessary, for Vivian's next intoxinating kiss let Jordan forget breathing at all.

Jordan's manhood was now trying to break its prison all by itself, for Viviane had moved a bit and now her feminine center was right above his hardness, protected by just a few remaining layers of cloth. Just a few, but way too many for the professor's likeing. He decided to change that immediately. For a moment he thought of removing his student's nightcolored skirt above her head, but he was sure her magnificent breasts would hinder that approach by their sheer fullness he he didn't want to disturb the dance of their tongues yet again.

So without breaking their long, sensual kiss Jordan gently put his hand under Vivian's long shapely leg, caressing it for a moment and then lifting it a bit from the underside, gently urging it away from him. He liked his student sitting on him, and hoped she would return to that place very soon, but with her smooth skin on his without tailored obstacles in the way of passion.

Jordan's manhood twitched in anticipation at this thought.
 
Vivian felt his hands slowly move down to her hips, across her thighs and down to her legs as he slowly caressed her legs for moment, before effortlessly lifting her off his lap ... his lips never leaving hers.

Vivian let her feet touch the ground, bending over to keep her mouth hungrily moving over his. She lightly toyed with the tie that she had left around his neck, slowly taking it in both her hands and pulling him up from his sitting position to stand in front of her.

The intoxicating kiss continued as Vivian reached slightly up to run her fingertips across his shoulders and down his back, half pulling him closer to her as she let her small hands idly move up and down his back. She never noticed how tall he was, at least a head taller than her.

She let her hands slowly move up and down a few more times, before she let them dip below his waistline, gently tugging at his pants and underwear. She placed her thumbs on the inside of his underwear and slowly brought them around to the front, pulling it slightly to free his bulging penis from its imprisonment while she scooped his underwear over him. Then she slowly let her fingers push his pants and underwear down slightly before letting her hands move back to his ass. She let her palms smooth over them starting from the bottom junction of his back sensually letting her fingers caress his skin as she moved his garments further down, letting them slowly fall to the ground and pool around his feet.

Vivian’s lips were still moving on his ... incessantly. She took a small step forward closing the gap between them and feeling his turgid cock press against her stomach. A low moan escaped Vivian’s lips as she broke the kiss for the first time. She could feel the sheer size of his member and as she looked down her azure blue eyes widened.

“Professor Jordan,” she whispered in a husky voice. “It is a shame to hide him away ...” she said as she let her hands slowly drift down his torso, her left hand coming back up leaving soft caresses against his chest, while her right hand slowly dipped between them, letting her hand gently encase his turgid member, her thumb lightly swirling around his sensitive head.
 
Last edited:
Vivian proofed to be very receptive to his lead and left his legs. She was so seductive, yet like hot wax in his hands somehow. Their tongues danced even faster while Jordan felt her open skirt gliding down. It was like gravity itself was allying with him in seeing every part of the hot student's gorgeous birthday suit. He longed to feel every single square inch of her fantastic body.

Jordan stood now also, gently having been urged to stand by the tie Vivian used so seductively. He felt her fingers roaming all over him, being at every place at the same time, giving pleasure to every place of his body somehow. Or was this just his imagination, his pleasure zones having long been activated by Vivian's skills, her full lips on his own and the image of her body in his mind?

That moment he felt his pants following gravity also, helped on their way by delicate female fingerplay, and soon after the freeing of his manhood from it's close confine. Now naked except for his tie, socks and shoes Jordan stepped out of his pile of clothes, slipping out of his shoes while doing that. Vivian reclosed the distance at once, steping even closer than before, and now his hard member was touching her shapely stoach, feeling Vivian's heat and adding it's own to it. It felt wonderful, like touching innocence made of satin. He heard her moan when she broke the long kiss finally, then she looked at the newly discovered heatsource.

The beautiful student reached up to his chin and with her head bend down Jordan was able to take in the smell of her raven hair, which reminded him of the African spring. Everything on this girl was perfect.

Jordan lost the alluring smell of her beautiful hair for a moment when he had to arch back in pleasure. His member had been touched gently, but that had been enough to nearly lose control. With almost inhuman effort he bended back again, carefully avoding to use the sexy girl for leverage and thereby interrupting her playing with his manhood, which felt too good to ever end.

"I'll hide it away again maybe, but you'll still feel it then, I promise." he whispered back, his conscious forcing him to give her an exit out of this situation with the 'maybe', but ferverently hoping she wouldn't take it. In anticipation of his hope he lightly touched Vivian's curvy ass, then caressed it, finally grabbing her cheeks as if to hold her tight. It was an unconscious action, but it reflected his feelings exactly. There was no way Jordan would let go of Vivain Greenwich.

Realizing what he had done unconsciously Jordan released his grip a bit, but then put his thumbs into Vivan's waistband and pulled it down gently, taking all layers of cloth downwards at once. He did only move the cloth as far down as possible without bending, for he didn't want to disturb Vivian's exploration of his freed prisoner in any way. But it was enough to uncover the young girl's shapely ass and to feel her smooth skin there, which he did freely while enjoying what the young girl was doing to him meanwhile.
 
Vivian shuddered lightly as Jordan’s hands moved over her ass. She gasped audibly when he suddenly intensified his grip on her, holding her tightly and pressing her against him. Vivian could feel the raw need emanating from his body. He was burning for her as much as she was burning for him.

He loosened his grip slightly as he let his thumbs plunge into her waistband, gently smoothing the layers of clothing down with his warm hands, his touch sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Vivian sensed that he didn’t want to move it much lower than that, for fear of breaking the incredible need that both of them had in keeping their bodies so close to each other.

She slowly loosened her fingers around his shaft and moved her hands artfully down to his groin, letting her fingers lightly exert a little pressure, wanting Jordan to sit back down on his chair. As soon as he did, Vivian took a step away from him and seductively bent over, letting her dark hair cascade across her shoulder as she slowly unzipped her boots, one by one ... discarding them on the pile of clothes.

She then straightened out, letting her eyes gaze deeply into the Professor’s steel grey ones, as she plunged her fingers into her stockings and slowly started sliding it down her legs ... ever so slowly. She was enjoying the multitude of expressions that were playing across Jordan’s face as he watched her.

She sat down on his desk as she reached her feet, lifting one leg up to smooth it over her foot, affording the Professor a good view of her most intimate part. With that foot finished, she let it dangle in the air as she lifted the other ... repeating the process.

Ever so slowly, Vivian stood up again, and took the smallest steps back to Jordan’s chair ... teasing him with the incredible view, while she held her head low, inadvertently opening her violet blue eyes more ... making them look larger, as she kept his eyes captive with her smouldering desire.

Vivian reached his chair, slowly parting her legs again and straddling Jordan, letting her lips slowly make their way to his ... the moment they touched, Vivian groaned with the pleasure of his body touching hers. No restraints and no barriers.
 
Last edited:
Vivian urged Jordan back toward his seat, and though he longed to meet her full lips again he did resume his place were everything had started. The scenerie had changed drastically though, and all for the better. Before him was one of the most beautiful girls in the university, that hadn't changed, but now she was only wearing long boots, stockings up to her thights and then her beautiful long raven hair. Nothing else. It was glorious.

Vivian was bended over now, slowly, ever so slowly, unlacing and undoing her boots. She watched him watching her while she did this, her face a bit reddened, her breath a bit faster than normal. But even with her face being a pleasure to watch, Jordan's eyes were soon drawn back toward her usually hidden features, like her dangling breasts among them, partially hidden by her flowing midnight hair, but still or maybe right because of it a fantastic view. And there was another hint at her female treasure chest, partly hidden by the way she had moved her gorgeous body, partly by the raven hair. But even the little it hinted on whispered of promises

For the last moves at her boots Vivian did sit on the desk, first one shapely leg up in the air, than the other. And between those, now undisguised by silken hair or intervening body parts, was Vivian's magnificent female center. It was alluring, it was magnificent, with two words it was feminity impersonated. And was there just a glint of wetness to be seen on it?

Jordan didn't dare to hope that as he looked upwards again and was locked into those amazing blue eyes once more. There was a fire in them he had rarely, if ever, seen before. If eyes were the mirror of the soul, then she was burning with passion. And he realized he was that himself.

Viviane came closer, and her opening her legs to straddle back on his lap made his heart skip a beat. When the contact was made, bare skin on bare skin, both had to groan. Jordan recovered first, driven forward by his desires, and made use of Vivian's arched back presenting him her marvellous breast on a silver plate. He flicked his tongue over one of her breasts, and discovered she tasted better than he could have imagined, sweet like sunkissed strawberries on a summer night. Her breasts were soft yet firm and quivered a bit under his sweet torment. Then Jordan kissed each nipple, very gently, like a butterfly landing, and watched them harden to tiny little points. He blew a gentle breath across the peaks and felt himself get impossibly harder when her body tensed even more.

Oh yes, this girl was worth every single second of passion, and he planned to give her as many as possible!
 
Vivian gasped when Jordan took her nipple in his mouth; the shockwave of pleasure that ebbed through her body was nearly her undoing. She twined her fingers through his hair as she slowly rolled her head back again, giving him full vantage. Her hair was once again slowly swaying from side to side, just touching his knees.

A low moan escaped her lips when Jordan gently blew across her nipples, the cold air against her wet and sensitive breasts sending another shockwave of desire through her nervous system. She looked down at Jordan, her blue eyes nearly glazed over with the incredible passion that was swirling in them.

She bent slightly down, catching his lips with hers in an attempt to stop the sweet torture. She let her lips move across his, her tongue enticing his lips to open as she gave her hands free reign to roam across his incredible body. She couldn’t get enough of him.

She gently wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him passionately for a timeless moment. Vivian moved slightly back on his lap to give herself space as she let her hands slowly move across his chest, her fingers teasing the muscles that were jumping reflexively.

She slowly let her hands dip down to his proud member letting her fingers gently encircle him as her thumb circled his swollen head, gently toying with the slit atop it, as she teasingly let her tongue echo the movement in his mouth. Her hands were starting to move in a slow and erotic rhythm across his shaft, her other thumb paying special attention to the very sensitive part at the bottom, just below his head.
 
Jordan was about to play further with Vivain's glorious breasts and the sweet nipples that crowned them, but his student was catching his lips with her own before he could wreck more sweet havoc on the sensitive curves of hers. Jordan felt her arms close behind his neck, wrapping him into desire. Time did stand still for a moment in that passionate embrace of theirs, bodies and souls entwined.

Desire took its rightful place when Vivian started to move again. Feeling her legs move above his own and her hair trailing his knees would have been enough for him to tremble, but when her hands started to move again and he guessed their final destination his manhood tried to close the direction on its own. Soon it was covered by sweet touches, hitting all the right places, sending shivers of pleasure down Jordan's spine. The professor learned immediatly that Vivian was the most talented student he had ever teached. He opened his mouth to moan his pleasure and was greeted by Vivian's ready tongue, which was eager to greet him again. Soon they explored each other, Jordan the more passive part this time since now he was caressed right below his swollen head, which distracted him immensly.

But Jordan being the man that he was just couldn't receive pleasure without returning as much of it as possible. So while he enjoyed what she did to him he sneaked his hand toward Vivian's knee, then slowly turning in- and upwards, with little stops caused by Vivian's hand doing miracles to his malehood. Her inner thighs were even smoother then the outsides of her leg, very sensual. But that wasn't the only thing that let his hand shudder a bit, he knew exactly that he came more and more toward a place his imagination already did run rampart over.

And finally the tips of his fingers reached their destination, finally touching the sightly swollen lips of his student, feeling the hint of wetness on their outsides. Gently he let his fingers trail those lips, parting them just a tiny bit, so that just a hint of air reached the inner folds of Viviane's femininity. Then he went a bit further upwards, till he almost reached her little clit, But he didn't touch it, he just drew a small circle around it with his fingertip, and another one, still without touching it...
 
Vivian’s entire universe came to a shuddering standstill the moment his fingers touched her. She threw her head back as a low moan escaped from her lips, her hands abruptly shooting up to his shoulders, as she tried to steady herself. She was absolutely certain that she would go insane from the pleasure.

He had awoken a dull ache, somewhere deep inside Vivian. Her body instinctively arched towards him, wanting desperately to invite him into her deep warm depths. She could feel his finger leaving a blistering trail of fire on a path to her clit … ever so slowly … tracing a circle of molten lava around it … teasing her to the point where Vivian was gasping helplessly for air.

She slowly rolled her head around again and locked her eyes with his, an almost crazed look in them as she slowly brought her lips to his, pressing a long and tender kiss there. “Please …” she said, she was not even sure what she was begging for as she pressed her lips against his again in a longing kiss. She let her hand slowly trail down again, resuming where she had left off.

Vivian’s heart was beating at a thousand miles an hour. So far her ministrations to the Professor was done based on pure instinct and the few times that she had fooled around with a boyfriend. She had never gone this far before. Somewhere in the back of her mind a small little voice was screaming for her to stop, but Vivian was well beyond the point of no return. She wanted … no, she needed Jordan more than anything in this world … she wanted him so badly that it almost hurt.

Vivian softly moaned against his lips as she surrendered to him.
 
Last edited:
Jordan felt the results of his daring moves immediatly, for Vivian stopped playing with his manhood the moment he touched her most intimate region, soon lost in her own passions.

"Please..."

After a few experienced moves with his fingers over her fantastic female centre she was like wax in his hands. The seductress had lost her gamble and had become the seduced. Jordan had always liked to give pleasure more than to receive it, but he had burning desires himself now, kindled and fanned to huge flames by this gorgeous woman on his lap. She was a treasure, and he wanted to please and fullfill her for what feelings she had given back to him. He had been long without a woman, longer without a beautiful woman - and never with someone like Vivian. Even now, in the heat of her passion, she kissed him and her hands went to pleasure him again. She was a real treasure.

Jordan did put one of his hands at her back and the other under her shapely ass now, lifting her up while standing. He never knew how he did that, but desire may have handed him the necessary extra force to fullfill his dreams. Jordan went the few steps with his precious load in his arms, still kissing the young woman, and then gently laid her on his desk. The professor proceeded to drape her as necessary, parting her legs with gentle, caring moves, and then stepping in between them. His eager manhood was just half an inch away from Vivian's paradise and closing in. She was very wet now, eager and ripe for the taking, made to be his, exactly for this moment. He would gently show her what it would feel to be slowly carried toward heaven's doors. She had been lucky to pick him for this task, and he was going to do it gladly.

With utmost care Jordan put his member on Vivian's intimate lips, then rubbed it up and down a bit to give the young woman the feeling of him. She was even wetter now, and though Jordan lunged to lick the sweet honey of hers he could barely restrain himself any longer. Slowly, so slowly, he parted her lower lips with his manhood, opening her folds like a precious tapestry, entering her femininity ever so gently. A fraction of an inch after a fraction of an inch he went deeper, enjoying every moment, amazed by her tightness.

For a moment Jordan did wonder, but she had been so skilled with her hands and legs that it couldn't be possible. Surely some women just stayed so tight even with lots of experience like Vivian seemed to have. Or had she? Jordan hesitated for a moment...
 
Jordan let his finger slowly close the circle until it gently touched her clit, a tidal wave of pleasure breaking through Vivian’s body. She closed her eyes tightly as she kissed Jordan passionately, revelling in the feeling … it was indescribable. She spread her hands over his manhood, moving her fingertips across his sensitive flesh as she let them keep time with the erotic jolts that Jordan was sending through her body.

He slowly moved his hands away up along her inner thigh, placing one under her ass and the other along her back, bracing her as he picked her up. He stood up quickly, crushing her securely against him as his lips never left hers. He gently lowered Vivian to his desk, his lips leaving hers for the first time as he slowly laid her down, his steel grey eyes burning with desire.

Vivian’s chest was moving up and down as short gasps of air escaped her lips, she was watching Jordan as he slowly splayed her legs lowering himself between them as he placed a hand on either side of her head. The tender look in his expression was mesmerising. This was everything that she had ever dreamed it would be … she never thought it would be with him … her tummy made another strange leap, as if something deep inside of her was desperately yearning for …

Vivian felt the head of him gently press against her sex as he slowly moved it around the outskirts, familiarising himself with his new territory. Vivian gasped as her eyes devoured his, her hands slowly dancing across his chest, around his thighs and up along the bottom of his back, lightly caressing him.

Jordan slowly started increasing the pressure, his turgid manhood slowly sliding into her deep warm depths that had been lovingly prepared to welcome him into her womanhood. Vivian closed her eyes and moaned as she sweetly writhed beneath him, letting her head slowly thrash from side to side as her moist walls expanded to accommodate him.

It was a little painful and her body involuntarily tensed up in anticipation of the pain that was inevitable. She felt Jordan hesitate for a moment. She opened her eyes and locked her gaze with his again, both keeping their bodies absolutely still for a moment as his probing member found the barrier … the shock clearly written across his face.

Vivian smiled at him softly. “I want this …” she said, her eyes caressing his body, his face … his eyes. “Be gentle …” she added as she squeezed his arms, urging him to continue.
 
Last edited:
Jordan drank in the sight of Vivian lying on his desk. She looked beautiful, her eyes clouded with desire, her breasts shivering a bit, her legs parted widely, her whole body welcoming him inside of her. When he entered her velvet depths her head began thrashing from side to side, her moans voicing her desire for him to go on. She was womanhood impersonated.

That was until he reached that unsuspected barrier. Jordan felt Vivian tensing as he hesitated himself, and for a moment time stood still. She was a virgin? Jordan couldn't believe it. This wonderful lady, still a virgin? A girl with this gorgeous body, her marvellous skills and her wonderful mind being unintroduced into the wonders of womanhood? Jordan just couldn't believe it. Had all the men in her life been blind?

Vivian's smile was soft when she adressed him finally, her whole face radiant.
“I want this …” she said, looking into his eyes. There was such trust in them, such acceptance of what was to follow, of what she wanted to follow. It was more than just desire.

“Be gentle …” .

Jordan nodded slightly, almost dreamishly. Of course he'd be. It was a gift she was offering him, a precious gift, a unique gift. He promised himself to be worthy of it, to introuce her as carefully as possible.

"I will, little one." he whispered, then kissed her softly, first on her beautiful lips, then on her shapely ear. He pulled back a bit inside of Vivian, just a bit, and nibbled at her earlobe.

And then he bit it softly while at the same time moving deeper into her. He thrusted just that fraction of an inch he needed to go, to remove the last guardian of her virginity, to make her a woman. Then he stopped immediatly, giving her time to adjust to him, inside her body and inside her mind. He hoped that the small bite in her earlobe had distracted her from the pain she surely had experienced down below, but he watched her closely for any sign of discomfort, of regret. Carefully he kissed her, right below her sky blue eyes, hoping not to find a salty taste, and if so, to ease it away.

"You are a woman now" he whispered, his voice raw and at the verge of breaking. He had wanted to say more, but the words seemed to have fled from him, his mind being empty now save for one single thought. Had he been worthy of her gift?
 
Vivian could see the thoughts swirling in his mind before he whispered, "I will, little one." Jordan slowly lowered his head, pressing an incredibly soft kiss against her lips that seemed to linger for a moment. Despite herself Vivian tensed up as Jordan moved his lips down her neck pressing a soft kiss against her ear.

Jordan nibbled her ear as she felt him gently pull back inside of her. He then bit down on her earlobe in an attempt to distract her as he thrust deeper into her, his manhood tearing through her hymen, stopping immediately and holding his body absolutely still.

Vivian gasped in surprise when he bit down on her ear before he stabbed into her, the pain jolting through her body as her hands dug into his shoulders reflexively. She clenched her eyes shut, a soft cry escaping her lips. She threw her head back, her breath coming at a quick pace as she tried to force herself to relax. It burnt. She could feel the crimson moisture seeping from inside, as her vaginal walls were stretching to try and accommodate him.

Vivian concentrated on her breathing as the pain slowly ebbed away. Her eyes fluttered open as she found Jordan watching her very carefully. Her azure eyes were shimmering with unshed tears as he whispered very softly, "You are a woman now." A happy laugh escaped her lips as she pressed a tender kiss against his lips, letting her lips slowly move across his as the silent tears streamed down her cheeks. She wanted to remember this moment for the rest of her life.

She pulled away, letting her eyes stare into his for the longest moment before she said with a teasing smile on her lips, “I hope the rest of it doesn’t hurt as much.” She was trying to smooth away the tension she could feel in him, as she let her fingers smooth a soft caress across his cheek. Her eyes became more serious as she let herself drown in his gaze … “Thank you.”
 
Jordan waited anxiously for Vivian's reaction. Her eyes had closed, a cry had escaped her quivering lips and her whole body was as tense as a cat preparing to jump away. Every single muscle of hers seemed to be cramped, and Jordan's heart did skip a beat.

Then her breathing became slower again and Jordan released his own, not having noticed that he had held it at all. Vivian's eyes flattered open, moist from the pain.

And then Jordan heard her laughter, soft, like chimes ringing in a summer' breeze. He did hear the happyness in it, and that was the sweetest sound he had ever heard. The professor relaxed, his own unnoticed tension leaving his body also. He wanted to say something, but his lips were sealed by his student's short and sweet kiss. Then their eyes locked again, and Jordan was assured that there was no regret in them as they shone by some inner light that had not been there before. The moistness in her sky blue eyes let that light sparkle like a prism, or better like a diamond. The eyes are the mirror of the soul, Jordan remembered again, and hers really was a precious gem.

“I hope the rest of it doesn’t hurt as much.” she whispered smilingly, thereby caressing his chest. And then, getting serious, she caused his heart to skip another beat: “Thank you.”

"It won't hurt anymore."

That was everything Jordan managed to say, a lump having been built in his throat. To hide his emotional rawness he quickly came closer again, gently kissing her below her eyes again. This time he tasted the saltyness as he kissed away Vivain's tears, but now he knew they had at least a tray of happyness in them. They felt good on his tongue, and even being tiny drops they managed to return to him his ability to speak.

"And I have to thank you."

He kissed Vivian on her lips again, then carefully started to move his manhood inside her once more, in tiny strokes for the moment, and not into the alluring unexplored territory he had opened up, all to give Vivian a bit more time to adjust. He was still hard, and while that surprised him for a moment after the inner turmoil he had been through in the last few moments, one look at Vivian's magnificent body made things clear for him. No wonder his member was still ready for more! And he could feel her wetness once more also, less than in the first moments when she had been fullfilled by passion, but still much more than he would have expected. The wonderful woman really seemd ready to go on again!

Jordan smiled at Vivian and slowly increased the speed of his moves a bit, and also, very carefully, the depth. He wanted to take a slow approach, but he wasn't certain if he could keep his restrains for long now the situation had relaxed again. There was so much he had to show to his marvellous student, and so much he wanted to feel for himself.

Gradually Jordan allowed his speed and depth to increase, his eyes once more sunken into Vivian's.
 
Jordan gently pressed his lips just below her eyes, kissing her tears away. A soft moan escaped her lips … it was such an incredibly sweet gesture. He slowly let his lips trail down to her mouth as he kissed her endlessly … starting slowly to move inside of her.

It was an intricate dance between ultimate pleasure and pain. Jordan would keep the movement going, and slowly increase his depth slightly. Her inner walls would flex and expand with every new depth achieved stinging just for a moment before it was replaced with the earth shattering pulses of pleasure that kept time with every thrust that Jordan made.

Jordan’s steel grey eyes kept her captive … she was lost in their depths, seeing the tender way in which he looked at her, the passion and desire that was warmly burning in them … and the raw need that was etched in them.

As Jordan increased the speed … he slowly started increasing the depth until they reached a wild and erotic rhythm of love. He finally buried himself fully inside Vivian, the last bit of pain being washed away by a tidal wave of raw passions as Vivian threw her head back and groaned at the incredible feeling.

She instinctively wrapped her legs around Jordan and started moving with him, increasing the depth ever so slightly as another moan of pleasure escaped her lips. Jordan’s eyes were filled with raw need as he slowly pushed Vivian closer to the abyss of sexual bliss that was waiting to accept her with open arms.

Vivian dug her nails into his shoulders, her entire body begging for release.
 
Jordan had watched his student's eyes closely, until he saw the pain vanishing altogether, surrendering to the pleasure it had fought for such an awfully long time. Now that Vivian was finally able to let herself sink into her desire he dared to release himself to his primal urges whos fire had been so fanned by the young woman. His thrust went faster and faster, and with a last mighty thrust Jordan went as deep as possible, and he felt his balls making contact with Vivain's shapely ass while he heard her groaning, lost in her new experiences.

Jordan was drowned in the marvellous feelings her gorgeous body produced in him, her fantastic tightness, her sweet innocence, her bouncing breasts, her hungry wetness. But it was the closing of her long legs around him, her nails in his shoulder and that overpleasured moan that did send the professor over the edge. Suddenly he stopped moving, deep inside his gorgeous student, and then felt her getting even tighter as his manhood swelled. Jordan wanted to delay it just for a bit longer, to have Vivian enter heaven before him, but he was way beyond even that fraction of control for a long time.

Jordan arched his head backwards and closed his eyes as he felt himself explode inside Vivian. His balls tightened as if inclined to give everything he had to offer to the marvellous girl, flooding her with warmth, not just once but twice, even thrice in a time that could have been only moments, but felt like an eternity of pleasure. Jordan moaned in pleasure, then felt his arms giving way and caught himself just barely before he laid his whole weight on the slender frame of Vivian's perfect body in exhaustion. His member still twitched a bit inside his student's flooded treasure chest, as if wanting to stay for as long as possible. Still breathing hard Jordan tried to calm his galloping heart.

Never did he had a sexual encounter so intense, so soulshaking.
 
Back
Top