Daddy's Girl

Misty could barely hold herself up to continue riding her daddy's cock but the pleasure was way to good to stop. She couldn't wait for her daddy to cum in her again. She wanted to feel him fill up her sluty cunt.
 
Tom marveled at his daughter's almost constant orgasm as she rode him. It seemed the only thing keeping her upright was the two young women torturing her breasts. The connection where their genitals met was soaked, and with fluids far slicker than urine. The sight of Misty's almost total loss of self to the pleasure/pain coursing through her was so erotic, Tom couldn't stand it any longer. With a mighty yell, he released yet another load of cum into his slut daughter's loose, drenched cunt...
 
Misty lets out one last scream feeling her daddy's cum in her pussy once again and she collapsed on top of her father. She panted and started to sweat heavily as she still moaned a bit with each breath. She didn't know what her father was going to do but she hoped that she could recover in time to join in once more.
 
When Misty collapsed on top of him, Tom knew she'd be down for the count for a little while. The other two ladies had teleased his daughter's nipples when she started to slump forward, and stood looking enviously at the only woman getting any cock at the moment.

Until Misty moved, his cock was out of commission. However, there were still other avenues available with which to pleasure a woman.

Taking the hand of one of the ladies, he led her to straddle his face. The pussy presented to him was soaking wet, with a delectable trickle starting down her inner thigh. The other one, he merely reached directly for her pussy and began fingering and rubbing.

He then pushed his face into the presented cunt and began to lick...
 
Misty could hear moaning going on around her and wondered what was going on though she knew she could probably guess what was going on. She tried to move but her legs wouldn't let her move at all.
 
The pussy at Tom's tongue was heavenly. The juices flowed with the girl's arousal, right into his mouth. He could feel Misty start to shift from where she'd collapsed. His cock was still inside her, even though it wasn't nearly as hard after his orgasm as it had been. It'd come back to life soon enough, he was sure.

Once the pussy at his mouth came, Tom was ready to do the same for the girl he was fingering. That is, if Misty didn't care for similar treatment, or decided to take care of the cunt licking for him...
 
Misty continued to try to get up from her daddy's lap and when she was finally able to she got up and sat beside the tub still shaking. She was still tired form her orgasm andd wondered when she would recover. She could hear the others moaning loudly as her father pleasured them.
 
Tom felt Misty struggle to dismount his cock. It took some doing, but eventually she managed. He hated for her to get off him, but knew it was going to happen eventually.

The girl at his mouth began to quiver and moan, and a gush of fluid poured from her cunt and into his mouth. At about the same time, the one riding his fingers had the same reaction, coating his hand with her orgasmic juices.

After so long in the tub, Tom was getting stiff - and not in the good way. His ass ached from sitting against the hard surface, and his neck hurt from staying in such an extreme position. Not that he regretted any of it, not at all. Tom realized he was becoming as much of a slut as his daughter.

When he finally had a better range of vision than simply pussy, he reached out to Misty and began to rub the pussy cum on his hand on her fine, full breasts.

"You okay, little Misty-slut?" he asked as he coated his daughter in her friend's personal fluid.
 
"Yes daddy your little slut is fine." Misty. said as she felt her father smear cum all over her tits. She didn't know what her father had in store for them or if he was even getting tired. She nuzzledd his hand as he continued to coat her tits in cum. "Are you getting tired daddy?" She asked wanting to know how he felt.
 
Misty sounded like she needed some rest. She didn't protest his cum on her body, but she certainly didn't sounds like she was ready for more fucking at the moment.

Tom looked at all three young female bodies and couldn't believe his luck. He also couldn't believe he had kept up with them, sexually. But keep up he had, and he was proud of himself for it. Everyone had orgasmed many times, but he could tell it was getting late. Sleep was in order.

"I think I know what you mean, my little slut. Would you like your friends to stay overnight with us? There's room in the bed for us all."

Actually, there might have been room for three, but four would be a squeeze. Still, if Misty wanted her friends to stay, I certainly was amenable. The thought of all this warm, nubile young flesh pressed against his was too much to give up. Still, if his daughter was ready for them to go, he'd send them away, figuring they'd come back if offered.
 
Last edited:
"If you don't mind daddy then yes I want them to stay." She said still tired from the complete fucking she had received from her daddy. She didn't really know when her daddy was going to leave the bathroom so she continued to sit beside the tub.
 
Misty looked wiped. She'd been fucked more and harder than Tom suspected she ever had been before. He felt a flush of pride at having been able to fuck out a woman her age. He hadn't felt more vital in his life. He was cumming more often and harder than he had been before Misty had been born.

His daughter needed sleep, and the other two girls were starting to look like some shut-eye wouldn't be a bad idea. Still, Tom had one more task for the ladies to perform for him.

"Well, girls, I would love to share the bed with all three of you, but at the moment, I'm still covered in pee and pussy juice. While I don't regret a moment of what we've done, I'd really rather not go to bed like this. If you pretty ladies wouldn't mind giving me a bath, we can then cozy up and get some sleep."
 
"Well daddy it's up to the other girls I wouldn't mind if my legs weren't still jello from a through fucking." Misty said still barely unable to stand. She didn't know what the other girls wanted to do and she knew if she was to help she would need a little bit so she left the decision to the other girls.
 
The other girls looked at each other, then Misty and asked her, "You're sure it's okay if we say we want to? If you'd rather we didn't play with him without you, we'll honor that. Of course, you're welcome to jump in whenever you feel up to it."

Tom just sat there, and let the ladies negotiate. His cock started to swell yet again at the notion of being bathed by two, maybe three young beauties, but he said nothing.
 
"No girls it's fine I don't mind at all there isn't any use in me spoiling the fun." Misty said as she stroked the girls inner thigh.
 
As Tom had hoped, Misty told the girls she was okay with them giving him a bath. He'd have been surprised if she'd been so possessive now after everything they'd done.

He did enjoy that, when she gave permission, his daughter reached out and rubbed the girls' inner thighs, her slow, gentle strokes lingering at the top and brushing against their young, shaven cunts.

The girls waited until Misty pulled her hands away from their bodies to start the water. As the tub filled, their lovely young guests knelt by the tub and rubbed their hands all over Tom's body, as if practicing for the bath they were preparing to give him. Misty pulled over a nearby chair and transferred herself over to it, to give the others room to maneuver.

Tom reached out and nudged his daughter's knees open farther so he could watch her juicy pussy while the others turned off the water and began to soap up and lather his body.
 
Misty knew what her daddy wanted to see and she spreads her legs wide for him giving him the best view that she could give him. She could see the tip of his cock sticking out of the water throbbing as it looked like it was oozing precum. She wanted to take the tip into her mouth and tease it.
 
Tom smiled as Misty took his hint and spread her legs wide, putting her luscious pussy on display for him.

The other girls were enjoying bathing him, and he was enjoying it, too. It was decadent, being washed this way. The last time he could remember being bathed by someone else, it was a sponge bath once when he was in the hospital and unable to do the job himself. Before that, he must have been a baby.

He then caught his daughter's gaze and where it was focused. Of course, just having her look at him made him horny.

"You go for it when you're feeling up to it, baby. That is, if the other girls don't beat you to it."
 
Misty wanted her father's cock badly but she couldn't really move much and right now it didn't look like the other girls noticed anything yet. She continued to keep her legs spread for her daddy giving him a view of her cunt.
 
Tom gloried in his incredible luck. Three amazing young female bodies who wanted little more than to fuck and fuck and fuck, and not only him, but each other, too. Until Misty had invited these other women to their home, Tom had never seen women fuck each other - at least, not live anyhow. The sight was beyond fabulous.

Misty didn't seem up to moving on his cock, but her eyes were still riveted on it. She kept her young cunt on display for him, too, which he totally loved. He found himself looking at it with about as much erotic hunger as she watched him.

"Girls," he finally said, speaking to the two women whose smooth, warm hands caressed water and bubbles all over his body, "at least for the moment, my cock is off-limits for anyone but my daughter. All the rest of me is fair game." He knew he was leaving himself open for some potentially interesting play with that statement, but he was ready. His balls, his ass, his hands, his face... there was plenty of him for the other two ladies to play with. It didn't prevent them from moaning lightly in protest, but their hands never stopped moving.

"There," Tom told Misty. "My cock's yours for when you're ready for it."
 
Misty smiled as her father set the rules for the other girls that was bathing him. A little while after she was finally strong enough to walk over to the tub and without warning her mouth engulfed the throbbing mass she had been looking at while she rested. She could only take him in her mouth and lick the tip of his cock at this time. She seen both girls hands go beneath the water but unknown to her one had started to massage his balls while the other started rubbing his ass hole seeing if he enjoyed it.
 
The girls continued caressing and rubbing Tom's body, until Misty finally stood up and came over closer. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and plunged it right down over his cock. Because of the level of the water, she couldn't take much of him, but as always, the bit she did have felt fucking wonderful.

Once his daughter had taken him inside her body once again, the other girls looked at one another and reached into the water.

Tom felt one hand start to play with his balls, while the other went lower, until he felt fingers dancing over his asshole.

A part of him said he shouldn't like the hand playing with his ass, but ever since he'd started fucking his own baby girl, his mind had expanded a whole lot. He'd become as wanton as Misty had, and he had a suspicion practically nothing would be taboo anymore.

And, having his butt played with felt really good...

Tom just moaned, having all this stimulation concentrated on all the nerve endings that felt best. He wondered what was going to happen next, but was looking forward to it like he never imagined he would...
 
Misty could feel her daddy's cock twitch in her mouth at the attention he was getting from everyone . She soon heard his breath hitch and she guessed that one of the girls had inserted her finger into his ass.
 
Then, it happened. The finger that'd been tickling around his butthole, slipped inside. Tom couldn't help the little gasp that came to his lips, but though it was a surprise, he didn't freak out. In fact, it actually felt pretty damn good. It especially felt good with a hand on his balls and Misty sliding up and down on his cock.

"Oh, god, I've never..." he groaned. "Don't you fucking stop." Any taboos he'd had before seemed to be eroding away, and so far, every new experience was simply incredible...
 
Back
Top