What's Up WIth Bob?

Maddow: ‘They are pinning Jeff Sessions to the wall’ on repeated lies about Russia — and probably Trump too

During Thursday’s opening story with Rachel Maddow, the host played every video of former Alabama senator-turned Attorney General Jeff Sessions allegedly lying about contacts he had with Russians.

From the first confirmation hearings where Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) asked about engagements with Russians or foreign agents on Jan. 10, to his press conference and recusal, to his second clarification on June 13 where he called accusations of Russian collusion “an appalling and detestable lie.”

“Senator Sessions later appeared before the Senate Intelligence Committee and whittled that denial down a little further, admitting, ‘OK, he might have had conversations with Russians in which they did discuss the campaign, but when he was meeting with Russians and talking about the campaign with them, he wasn’t talking about Russians interfering in the campaign,'” Maddow said.

Lying Jeffy B can go down in flames! :)
 
Ex-DOJ official: Jeff Sessions looks ‘more and more’ like a co-conspirator in Russia crimes

Former chief Justice Department spokesperson Matthew Miller found it remarkable this week that Attorney General Jeff Sessions seems to look increasingly guilty of conspiracy.

MSNBC’s Nicole Wallace wondered how the White House’s new defense, “collusion isn’t illegal,” could be any kind of defense in a legal context.

-

He went on to say “Jeff Sessions looks more and more like a witness at the heart of this investigation, and I think that explains why he’s not been interviewed early. You always get to the top people — the people high up — the people with most exposure late in the investigation.”

Saving the best for last? Is Bob saving Jeffy B. for late in the banquet of treason? Say, just before he deposed Donald the Dick? :)
 
Ex-DOJ official: Jeff Sessions looks ‘more and more’ like a co-conspirator in Russia crimes
You always get to the top people — the people high up — the people with most exposure late in the investigation.
Saving the best for last? Is Bob saving Jeffy B. for late in the banquet of treason? Say, just before he deposed Donald the Dick? :)
The top are saved for last because their underlings must have everything squeezed out of them. Yeah, Mueller has the hammer but the minions provide the nails.
 
The first few people to get indicted can be promised lighter sentences in exchange for testifying against the major players. That's why Papapodulous was caught so early on. The only way for him to save his skin was to wear a wiretap and get confessions from the others.

The other two on the other hand may even have some weight behind their words when they testify against the others.

Who know, maybe some of the folks involved will volunteer to testify because the longer this investigation goes on and the more they have evidence and testimonies the less necessary you become and you won't have any bargaining power.
 
Robert Mueller now has enough evidence to charge Mike Flynn and his son in Russia probe: report

NBC News reported on Sunday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has gathered enough evidence to charge former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and his son, Michael G. Flynn.

Mueller's team is also examining whether Flynn attempted to orchestrate the removal of a chief rival of Turkish President Recep Erdogan from the U.S. to Turkey in exchange for millions of dollars, two officials said.

A spokesperson for the special counsel had no comment.

The FBI is also investigating former CIA Director Jim Woolsey's account to the Wall Street Journal — which he confirmed to MSNBC — that Flynn and Turkish officials discussed a potential plan to forcibly remove Gulen from the country in September 2016, according to sources close to Woolsey, who say the former director has spoken to FBI agents working for Mueller about the matter.

Extradition requests are processed through the U.S. justice system and are not determined by the White House or other agencies.

Any quid-pro-quo deal such as the alleged agreement between Flynn and Turkey would be illegal, officials said
 
Howard Dean: ‘Jared Kushner will be indicted for money laundering’ and ‘the next step will be Trump family

Former Democratic National Chairman Howard Dean (D-VT) predicted on Sunday that President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner will be indicted for money laundering as a part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

After NBC News reported that Mueller has enough evidence to charge former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and his son, Trump National Diversity Coalition Director Bruce Levell told MSNBC that he was not concerned about the news.

“I’m totally confident. You know, I believe in the president,” Levell insisted. “I think this whole Russia thing is a waste of time unfortunately. We’ll see how that plays itself out. We’ve moved on.”

Dean, however, had a different take on the news that Flynn and his son could face jail time.

:)
 
Leaked documents show Trump appointee Wilbur Ross concealed ties to Putin cronies: report

Wilbur Ross stands to profit from company run by Russians, some of whom are under US sanctions

Leaked documents and public filings show Ross holds a stake in a shipping company, Navigator, through a chain of offshore investments. Navigator operates a lucrative partnership with Sibur, a Russian gas company part-owned by Kirill Shamalov, the husband of Putin’s daughter Katerina Tikhonova.

Ross, a billionaire and close friend of Trump, retained holdings in Navigator after taking office this year. The relationship means he stands to benefit from the operations of a Russian company run by Putin’s family and close allies, some of whom are under US sanctions.

Corporate records show Navigator ramped up its relationship with Sibur from 2014, as the US and EU imposed sanctions on Russians. The measures followed Putin’s aggression in eastern Ukraine and annexation of Crimea. Navigator has collected $68m in revenue from its Sibur partnership since 2014.

Oh my, another Tumpanzy linked to Russians?:eek:
 
But, what about Neil?
Oh fuck, I lose track of them all. I know you don't mean junky guitarist Fred Neil, astronaut Neil Armstrong, or Neil the Squeil on some webcomic. Which Neil is this?

Oh my, another Tumpanzy linked to Russians? :eek:
We have a word for a citizen who works as an agent for a foreign power without registering as an agent. That word is: spy. Don't be surprised if espionage charges are brought in Mueller's probe.
 
Special counsel Mueller interviews top Trump aide Stephen Miller in Russia probe: report

The interview marks the first confirmed meeting between Mueller and a current member of Donald Trump’s inner circle. Mueller is expected to interview White House communications director Hope Hicks when the president returns from Asia.

Miller was a central figure in the firing of former FBI Director James Comey, assisting Trump in penning a memo validating the president’s decision. As CNN reports, that letter—which was crafted during a weekend at Trump’s Bedminster golf club—has become a subject in Mueller’s investigation. The president himself admitted he fired Comey, in part, to relieve pressure from the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign.

Squeezing the minions like Miller will make them 'cooperate'.:D
 
Is Manafort’s Ex-Son-In-Law Jeffrey Yohai Blabbing To The FBI RIGHT NOW About All Pauly’s Shady Shit? MAAAAAYBE


Sucks to be Paul Manafort this morning! Bob Mueller is putting the screws to Jeffrey Yohai, the real estate developer who got divorced from Manafort’s daughter Jessica in August. In the good old days, Manafort and Yohai shared many funtimes real estate deals with all the dirty oligarch money Manafort was wiring in from the Ukraine. But since the divorce and all Manafort’s legal troubles, the two have become estranged. SAD!

Hey, you know who’s even less likely to keep quiet about all your shady money laundering than your no-good son-in-law? YOUR NO-GOOD EX-SON-IN-LAW, THAT’S WHO!

This morning the Wall Street Journal broke a story about Mueller’s team coordinating with FBI officials in Los Angeles and New York. Seems that Yohai told fibs on some loan documents, and the Special Counsel is wondering if maybe he’d rather spill the beans on his former father-in-law than go to jail after having every aspect of his life examined by the FBI going all the way back to the day of his bris. Tough luck, Boychik!

Bye bye Paulie!:)
 
Hope Hicks’s loyalty to Trump will be tested by Mueller

Hope Hicks, who worked for Trump's campaign before becoming White House communications director, will be grilled by Mueller's team as early as next week, a source told Newsweek — and the questions will center on possibly fabricated statements she helped produce about the campaign's contacts with Russian operatives during the 2016 election.

At issue is a statement provided to the media just days after the election, when Hicks flatly denied any campaign member conducted meetings with Russian representatives.

"It never happened," she said at the time, even as Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov was admitting "there were contacts" made with the Trump team. "There was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign."

It is increasingly clear that Hicks's statement is untrue.

Last week, during his over six-hour testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, former campaign adviser Carter Page revealed under oath that he told Hicks of his travels to Moscow during the campaign.

Oops!
 
Ironically, as Mueller wanders farther and farther afield looking for someone, anyone, to indict, we finally have our first substantial evidence of election tampering, thanks to Donna Brazile. :)
 
Ironically, as Mueller wanders farther and farther afield looking for someone, anyone, to indict, we finally have our first substantial evidence of election tampering, thanks to Donna Brazile. :)

A Trump dupe/dope to the last Trump lie. ;)
 
You use yours and I'll use mine. I think mine pins them down more accurately.
 
Ironically, as Mueller wanders farther and farther afield looking for someone, anyone, to indict, we finally have our first substantial evidence of election tampering, thanks to Donna Brazile. :)
Oh, the Dums may get theirs; rumor has Mueller targeting both RNC and DNC as RICOs for taking foreign money. But it looks like many many fat targets for indictments are out there, low-hanging fruit on the Tromp tree. Squeeze each plum dry and move up the branch, picking them off one-by-one.

BTW your little deflection won't work. Nobody rigged multiple state primaries. Comey's mealy-mouthing DID throw the national vote. Mr Comey may have problems, from several directions, a pincher-action by Mueller and Congress. Oy. Sucks to be Comey.
 
Here is how Trump is laying the groundwork to fire Mueller if things get too hot for him

While President Trump cavorts in Asia, his legal problems at home continue to mount. The indictment of three aides, his record-low poll numbers and a wave of Republican defeats in state and local elections compound the threat to his aides, his family and himself by limiting his options. When he returns November 18, he will find himself more vulnerable than ever.

Is Trump trapped? Let’s just say the president’s defenses have a way of backfiring.

Last May, Trump fired FBI director James Comey in an effort to get rid of “this Russia thing.” The result was the appointment of special prosecutor Robert Mueller who indicted former campaign manager Paul Manafort and his aide Rick Gates. According to NBC News, Mueller has also amassed enough evidence to charge Michael Flynn, Trump’s short-lived national security adviser.

Trump claimed allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia were “fake news.” Then came the indictment of George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy aide who says he spoke to a Russian about getting “dirt” on Hillary Clinton.

Trump, who has boasted having “one of the greatest memories of all time,” said he couldn’t “recall much” about a 2016 meeting in which he appeared in a photograph with Papadopoulos.

In other words Trump is fucked if he does fire Muller, and fucked is he does!

Muller could solve this by investigating one Democratic dipshit, surely he could find one Demo-dipshit?
 
Back
Top