My Wish For Today

I wish I wasn't speechless, but there are some who know I can't talk during sex, or while laughing hysterically and peeing in my pants.

You guys are too much and I mean that in the best of ways. :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart: You've made my day have a perfect ending.:)

I wish I wasn't speechless, but there are some who know I can't talk during sex, or while laughing hysterically and peeing in my pants.

You guys are too much and I mean that in the best of ways. :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart: You've made my day have a perfect ending.:)

Perfect ending? Of course, you mean a happy ending and I'm not talkin' about an ice cream sundae after a full meal at Friendly's restaurant. After a (ahem_ massage, i'm talking about asking that cute Asian woman for a...oh, never mind.

Somehow I've always imagined a perfect ending as involving that perfect end of yours and a very eager front end of the nearest postman :D.

Perfect ending? Of course, you mean a happy ending and I'm not talkin' about an ice cream sundae after a full meal at Friendly's restaurant. After a (ahem_ massage, i'm talking about asking that cute Asian woman for a...oh, never mind.

I know an Asian woman. Don't ya just wish she'd make a visit to you?

I wish I could just twitch my nose and the Christmas tree would be completely decorated.

May tomorrow pass on swift wings , and on to Rum night.

This is for Friday, wished on Thursday.

I wish I could meet a woman that is as attracted to me as I am to her. Actually meet her, with greetings, a conversation, and trading of phone numbers.

Zim Zim Zala Bim

I wish I could meet a woman that is as attracted to me as I am to her. Actually meet her, with greetings, a conversation, and trading of phone numbers.

That is sad, makes me feel depressed and harshes my buzz. So:

Wish granted in 5 easy steps:
1. Stop looking. This will make things a whole bunch easier.
2. Start all conversations with 'hello,' or 'hi there, my name is <insert>,' and for god's sake, shake her hand.
3. Always brush your teeth. Seriously.
4. You really don't have to say much unless you are asking, or answering, a question. There is nothing wrong with being nervous at first, it will make her happy.
5. Relax, if none of the above helps, just go buy a fake wedding ring for yourself and wear it whenever you leave the house.

/PayDay goes back in his lamp.

I wish the workday only had six hours in it. That would leave more hours for the bedroom.:devil:

I wish that for this Christmas god full fill each and every wish that babs has made secretly as well as openly in her life and make her a really happy girl:D

Back