Wife Seduced by Another Woman

alirk

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Posts
201
I would love to read a story where a wife, a straight-laced but not overly religous type, is seduced by a dominant, aggressive lesbian woman. The wife does things she never thought she would do because she thought it was disgusting or not normal. The wife may be resistant and very shy at first but the woman finds a way to overcome all of the wife's boundaries and really controls the wife. The lesbian woman could be older, younger, bigger or smaller.....she could be pretty, plain, or even unattractive. The one thing she has is a confidence, arrogance which makes the wife feel like she almost HAS to do what the woman wants.

I know it is not very realistic but love the thought. I think of my wife being in a situation like this!

Thank you!
 
Just hoping to get some comments or ideas. I may try to write it myself but I know that I don't have the talent!
 
I disagree. This could be a realistic scenario. I remember reading a hot story along these lines once but don't remember where I read it. I don't think it was here though. Could have been Penthouse Forum a long time ago. Anyway, the wife layed out in a lounge chair in a bikini by her swimming pool during the day while her husband was at work. She was probably in her 30's or 40's and a young lady in like her late teens or early twenties was there. Can't remember why or what the relation was, although I think she was just a friend, neighbor, babysitter, maid, or something like that. The wife fell asleep in the lounge chair and awoke to an erotic massage she was receiving, also discovering that her ankles and wrists had been tied to the lounge chair. The older lady was really getting turned on by the younger one and they had a very hot encounter, with the younger one bringing out submissive/lesbian desires from her. After that the older lady was hooked being the younger girls sex slave and they had several other encounters. I don't see why someone can't make a new story out of this same scenario.
 
alirk said:
I would love to read a story where a wife, a straight-laced but not overly religous type, is seduced by a dominant, aggressive lesbian woman. The wife does things she never thought she would do because she thought it was disgusting or not normal. The wife may be resistant and very shy at first but the woman finds a way to overcome all of the wife's boundaries and really controls the wife. The lesbian woman could be older, younger, bigger or smaller.....she could be pretty, plain, or even unattractive. The one thing she has is a confidence, arrogance which makes the wife feel like she almost HAS to do what the woman wants.

I know it is not very realistic but love the thought. I think of my wife being in a situation like this!

Thank you!

Hi, maybe I could write such a story so drop me a private email and we can discuss it :kiss: .... in private!!
 
Thanks for the input Subwannabe. I am trying to go over ideas and yours help.

Helenrollason I did send you a note! I would love to discuss this with you more.

Thanks!

Alirk
 
Does anyone else have ideas how to write a realistic story about this? Do you think it could be possible?

Alirk
 
Oh, Yes, It's Definitely Possible....

:devil:

It's definitely possible. I've seduced two women in similar situations. One was my married therapist. The other was my hairstylist, a married, "straight" mother of two. :kiss:
 
Fuck You

I was merely making a comment regarding the realism of the situation he was contemplating for a story. I believe another person commented on this fact as well. I'm not in the habit of explaining myself, and as far as I can tell, I have a right to say whatever the fuck I please. So, why don't you take a chill pill and blow off, bitch.
 
Lesbiaphrodite, thank you for letting me knowit's not such an outlandish idea. I still wish you would give me some genreal ideas about what happened in your situation but oh well....

Hallowed Eve, thanks for looking out for me. I do hope to get a story written or write one myself!

Alirk
 
I do think your idea has merit. I'm sure there are similar ones out there, though. :) You might have to be the one to offer ideas if you wanted it more "customly made about your wife"... ;)
 
On a somewhat different note, I'm writing a sci-fi/dystopian/gang-rape story that has a subplot that involves an emerging lesbian love affair among two otherwise strict and married evangelical Christian ladies. I think that might be an interesting angle there. They meet as victims in the same atrocity and it brings them closer. Well, that and they are forced to engage in oral sex with each other....
 
OK. I would be happy to provide details. Is anyone interested in trying?

Alirk
 
tat2dfreakygrrl

I've been seduced by another woman, and you're right about one thing. It drove my husband mad, and not in a bad way. I could totally dig on writing that story. Please email me at [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines] so we can discuss some ideas.
 
Arrived

Just arrived at this thread. Lovely images.

For women seduced: Is it the thrill/pleasure of having another woman make love with you? or the thrill/pleasure of having your husband (or boyfriend) see and watch and be turned on? or having the 2 of them pleasure you?

D
 
Almost any situation you can imagine that occurs between two women can lead to sex if at least one of them is prepared to take the lead.
 
Random points

Why do you care if it is "realistic"? If the story makes sense according to it's own rules, that is good enough for me. The VAST majority of "realistic" sex would be awful to read about. I think it was Seinfeld who commented that an accurate sex story would sound like a car crash: "Things were bumpy, I was disoriented, there was a loud screeching sound, at one point I was facing the wrong way and in the end I was thrown clear."

How "out there" are you willing to go for seduction stories? I have no idea why, but I really like READING about girls getting on (yes, I have tried it. Yes, she was very wonderful. No, it was not my thing) so I can point a few out to you.
 
Let me tell you a little about her and us. First, she doesn't know anything about my fantasy! Second, she is very conservative and introverted but wants to be friendlier....she does warm up to people and has many friends.
She is 5'4" with blond hair and greeneyes. She has a very fair complexion and she has very full lips. Her measurements are 34b-25-34 and she weighs about 115lbs. She is in shape because se exercises alot but she doesn't like her body because she thinks she looks like a boy. She is not very confident.

I would love to read something you put together a few ideas I have thought about but do not expect you to use:

1. Very hot wet kisses where the woman enjoys making my wife swallow a lot of her spit while kissing her.

2. Using my wifes flexibility to put her in all kinds of positions, embarrassing awkward ones, demeaning ones, etc....

3. Using my wifes lack of self confidence against her. Teasing her about her body....just making her feel like the other woman is better and that she is being put in her proper place.

4. Taking liberties with my wife...groping her.....making her kiss in public when she doesn't want to, etc.

5. Making my wife learn to kiss, lick, smell, etc every inch of the womans body, in any position, anytime the woman wants, while the woman makes comments.

6. The woman always wants my wife clean and fresh for her but the woman doesn't feel the need to be clean and fresh for my wife. In fact she enjoys making my wife do things when she is hot, sweaty and not exactly fresh.

What do you think?
 
Hi,

Have sent you a message as I will give it a go for you. Reply or email me so we can get the ball rolling if you are interested.
 
alirk said:
I would love to read a story where a wife, a straight-laced but not overly religous type, is seduced by a dominant, aggressive lesbian woman. The wife does things she never thought she would do because she thought it was disgusting or not normal. The wife may be resistant and very shy at first but the woman finds a way to overcome all of the wife's boundaries and really controls the wife. The lesbian woman could be older, younger, bigger or smaller.....she could be pretty, plain, or even unattractive. The one thing she has is a confidence, arrogance which makes the wife feel like she almost HAS to do what the woman wants.

I know it is not very realistic but love the thought. I think of my wife being in a situation like this!

Thank you!





the idea sounds really interessting to me
 
Back
Top