Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question here, pardon if it's been said and done already but how much of your stories is based in reality. A good story is a good story no matter what but it's always a bit extra special when it's the real deal.

Could you be any more perfect?

Wow! Didn't expect this many responses so soon!
Here's a few for the butt fans (yes I love anal before you ask).

Hope you enjoy!

A young buxom English rose who loves it up the arse and extols the virtues of a throat fuck and a facial? You stepped out of my dreams young lady.

The pierced nipple is like a cherry on top of an already exquisite confection

I hope we see and hear more soon

Amazing! Love the pics... You are a gloriously sexy woman- thanks for sharing with us :rose:

Nice comments always get me going, and when I'm in the mood I write faster so I guess in a way showing you myself is a selfish act - but I'm sure you won't mind ;)

-NEW EXCITING INDEX PAGE!-

Cherry Dress

In my cherry dress
I like cherries...
Tit wank

After Shower

Holding my breasts up for you

BlowJob Collection 01

Sucking him

Flight Stewardess

Topless at a friend's house
Revealing the goods
Don't be shy, you can touch them

Black Jumper

09 (and my personal favourite)
22 (I like this one)

Tease

Bum Play

Tits and Cock

Office Chair

Mr Goey's Penis

03 (Looks very yummy in this one)
10 (Love it)
14 (Harness)

wow goey, love the pics xx

Another question here, pardon if it's been said and done already but how much of your stories is based in reality. A good story is a good story no matter what but it's always a bit extra special when it's the real deal.

Most of them are true tales. Some are more fantasy (like Boss's Orders) - yes I do wear a butt-plug to work but sadly no - there has never been anything like that actually happen. Birthday Anal has a few neglected details (I was still living with my mum at that time - don't worry I was over 18).

So basically, what read for the most part happened - with very slight details changed to make the story flow better. And obviously names have been changed.

A young buxom English rose who loves it up the arse and extols the virtues of a throat fuck and a facial? You stepped out of my dreams young lady.

The pierced nipple is like a cherry on top of an already exquisite confection

I hope we see and hear more soon

What can I say, I love cum and having a man cum up my arse feels amazing :kiss:

+ Also promise to start uploading more photos after this page.

OMG i've missed you like completely! your scrumptious!!! thanks for posting!

Most of them are true tales. Some are more fantasy (like Boss's Orders) - yes I do wear a butt-plug to work but sadly no - there has never been anything like that actually happen. Birthday Anal has a few neglected details (I was still living with my mum at that time - don't worry I was over 18).

So basically, what read for the most part happened - with very slight details changed to make the story flow better. And obviously names have been changed.

That makes it even better in my view.

Such things plan to the mind not to mention other parts of the human body. It does plan to the mind better when you know a story has elements of truth, it brings about a certain stirring that other more mundane stories just can not illicit in the same way.

And now that I know that your stories have that, I believe I may come one of your more faithful readers. It's a pleasure all around.

Love your naughty smile

But your tits are freakin' fabulous

oll3csjx5

Her breast are fucking incredible yes.

Though I admit, knowing how she is, do feel a strong desire to play with that ass of hers.

You promised Gooey

You promised more pictures and that was yesterday! Are you teasing us Gooey? You know what happens to girl who tease Gooey?

What can I say, I love cum and having a man cum up my arse feels amazing :kiss:

+ Also promise to start uploading more photos after this page.

....Hmmm... so let me get this straight so if we post enough that will get us off thispage ...which then would lead to more..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back