Has your secret ever come out?

came out to one person ever. i was talking with an ex and we started asking each other questions, we agreed to not lie. she was an out bisexual at the time. she asked me would i ever consider being bi or gay.. i said yes and described about how id like to suck cock and take big cock in my ass. after we broke up she told everyone about it. my life would have been ruined if she hadnt been a serial lier and i managed to cover it up. swore to never tell anyone again. but tempted to tell my best friend now, she has another gay best friend so im sure she wont out me. i still want to be cautious though
 
Not even close. I gotta get started first. I want my secret to get out to those with great cocks and a woman to direct.
 
I think one of my biggest fears ever is people finding out that i like having sex with men as much as i like having sex with women. I also have a huge fear that they will find out about my desire to dress as a woman. so my question to the lit community is have you ever been found out? What happened? How did you cope?

I know this isnt your typical "favorite shemale" or "first time" thread but i think its important we support each other beyond just sex as well.

i have been found out several times ,i like to dress as a woman and i like sex with men and several friends and neighbours have found out ,some walked in on me some asked about me buying womens clothes when they saw me shopping in town and my secret has come out ,most of them were and are quite comfortable with it and they all wanted to meet my female persona which i was happy to do and they now all advise me on what looks good on me and what doesnt and most of them buy me presents as a woman rather than a man which i love ,oh sure some have been disgusted and keep away but for the most part they accept me as i am even down to inviting me and my then boyfriend to dinner ,it was a nerve wracking experience the first time it happened but i lost my fear a long time ago and just let people make up their own minds .
 
I've told two close female friends that I'm bi, and my girlfriend thinks it's hot that I like sex with guys and we've talked about MMF threesomes. Sometimes I act a bit campy but as far as I know nobody else knows. I'm pretty sure my sister and mother would be fine with it. My uncle and my teenaged nieces might think it's 'gross' but I doubt they'd have much trouble with it either. I've just never felt the need to tell my family.
 
I had been married for 13 years had two beautiful children one boy one girl, life was going good until one lonely night. my wife worked the grave yard shift and I worked the day shift. our sex life was very taxed, as I ended up resorting to my old cross dressing and masturbation pleasures as a substute fourm of female company. that night I also drank a little to much while laying in bed masterbating I passed out still dressed in fem with my kids in their rooms sound asleep. my wife comes home from work on her lunch break with one of her companions from work, an walks in to our bedroom turning on the light without any warning she sees what she thought too be a strange female in her bed sleeping, she calls her friend to help to throw out this female he comes charging in the room all macho trying to manhandle this sleeping female. I am trying to wake up my wife is screaming waking up our kids. at this point the whole house is up a wake and I am dressed as slutty as possible and drunk on top of that. this was the first time ever any human being ever knew about my cross dressing and it ended up being my wife ,my two childern and some dude to this day I still don't know who he was to my wife. shortly after all this she came home one morning with sex on offer no holds or limites. which I misiterputed as a make up attempte, that was only a mercey fuck and good buy. it was a very difficulte time for my whole family. well that put a guilt trip the size of califorina on my shoulders due to it being all my fault. two years later after the devorce she says to me that the grass is not always greener on the other side. meaning she was a bite hasty in her decision for devorce but it to late to repair the hurts. my next marriage the wife was told up front about the cross dressing. she even encouraged her two children to participate in week end role trades her son and I would dress in fem and her and her daughter would dress in the role as the men of the house. belive me if you do this thing upbove board you will be much happier best of luck.
 
I think one of my biggest fears ever is people finding out that i like having sex with men as much as i like having sex with women. I also have a huge fear that they will find out about my desire to dress as a woman. so my question to the lit community is have you ever been found out? What happened? How did you cope?

I know this isnt your typical "favorite shemale" or "first time" thread but i think its important we support each other beyond just sex as well.

my secret has come out many times ,with friends and neighbours ,it happens quite a lot but i have been lucky ,they all want to see me dressed as a woman and they all think it is great ,cool is the most common response and they all ask lots of questions like how long have you been dressing as a woman and are your boobs real and do you shave your legs and do you like guys and i always answer honestly and although i have been nervous at times it has all worked out well .
 
My ex found out about my little secret. She wasn't impressed but supported my decision. Even offered to help me find things for me to wear, lol. It's strange, calling what I do a secret. As if its some terrible thing i have to hide. I've almost been caught by coworkers, checking out women's leggings and boot combos and admiring them. When my current gf found out, it didn't go so well. Not because she felt what I was doing was weird or gross, its because I had to hide it from her. But what can ya do? It's not something I can stop, and not something I felt I could trust her with. It's all up in the air right now.
 
The closet's not worth it!

I spent so much of my life too afraid of being found out as trans, I only ever told a few close friends. I passed as a man in public, never told anyone about my gender or my sexuality (I'm also pan) and basically hid everything about myself from the world for many years. I had a few bad "outings" but fortunately nothing came of them.

It hurt so much to be in the closet, I eventually decided it wasn't worth it anymore. I moved to a city where I wasn't afraid of getting killed for being who I was, and now I present how I like and I'm completely open to anyone who asks -- and I have to say, I have never once regretted the decision. It is the most freeing experience I have ever felt. :)
 
there seems to be someone new every day to reveal all to and i actually enjoy it especially when they start asking questions ,are your boobs real, do you shave your legs ,is that your own hair ,where do you buy your clothes , i am always open with them and in think it works .
 
Wow...This is probably the most thoughtful thread on this topic here at Lit.

Obviously, there is no easy answer for guys who choose a marriage partner without first sharing their true, full sexual identity with the one person they plan to spend the rest of their life with...for whatever reason.

I don't have much to say to guys in this life predicament, because luckily I was such fucking horny ratbag in college that it never occurred to me I could stay in the closet my whole life without going postal. I guess that's one of the benefits of really, really needing to be a cocksucker, rather than it being some optional hobbyhorse one might look into later in life.

Still I was terrified to come out at first... but I was shocked to discover that when you do come out then everything starts to fall into place for you. Your whole life becomes like walking on air because people who think like you do, who share your values, who are turned on by the same things that turn you on suddenly start to show up in your life.

It's all about social gravity. Like minds attract and fill in the vacancies left by those repulsed.
 
Back
Top